Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hidden In Plain Sight”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hidden In Plain Sight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXRubyDarkWolfXx on Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:36 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hidden In Plain Sight"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXRubyDarkWolfXx
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:24 am

Well, it seems that you're still WIP, but based on what you've worked on so far, this RP sounds interesting :D
If possible, can I reserve a the role of Essokinesis now? If accepted, I will put up my FC later :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chrian.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:27 am

I would also like to reserve the Fire character. I'll put up a FC if I'm excepted along with a password iif you choose to make one.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:08 pm

Can I reserve the water character? I have an Fc in mind... But can I change characters if you add more? Just in case...

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:20 pm

The rp sounds awesome! Are you going to add more spots? If yes, may I reserve the Telekinesis one? If you are going to add that power of course.
"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Mei
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:43 pm

Hello :) i would love to join this RP. Could i reserve Nature Manipulation (Ecokinesis) if you add it?
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:10 pm

My interest is caught I'd love to see what other roles will be added before I reserve anything in advanced.
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

slimmyjimjim
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:27 am

Yo, if you add Geokinesis, consider me in.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:32 am

I would also be interested in joining, if there's room. I'd prefer something along the lines of Ferrokinesis(metals) or Ionikinesis(Plasma)
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXRubyDarkWolfXx on Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:31 am

@Chrian Blaire, afreerobin, Mei, AvalonKnight, Solo Wing Pixy
All reserved guys. Honestly didn't expect such a turn up so quickly to be honest.

@Shu
Unfortunately I decided to not do an 'Earth' based power due to the (kind of) similarity to Nature. Hopefully there is another power that takes your fancy.

@moahi
Roles are up, you may pick another unless I will reserve you for WATER.

xXRubyDarkWolfXx
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:07 am

Is force taken? If not I'd like to reserve it, thank you. :)

Before I forget to ask, are there any particular types of Face Claims you'd like characters to have? I'm familiar with the definition of a face claim, but I was wondering if it had to be from a specific something, fictional or otherwise. I ask this partly because I have an idea what image to use for my character, but it's not from a tv serie/anime/cartoon/whatever. ^^;
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXRubyDarkWolfXx on Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:27 am

@Byte
Reserved.
In regards to the face claims, as I should probably get on the rules that it is strictly face claims from anime. Basically FC's that are understandable to the situation like in this RP a FC from something like Naruto probably wouldn't be a good idea.

For example I am using Natsume Asako as my FC from the anime My Little Monster, I hope my answer helped. (below)

xXRubyDarkWolfXx
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:30 am

@Ruby:
It did, cheers. I suppose I'll be rummaging through a long list of anime characters that should fit my character and, of course, the setting then. ^^;

Byte
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:02 am

Thanks for accept my reservation, this gonna be fun :D
My FC will be Aoba Seragaki from DRAMAtical Murders :)

chrian.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:05 am

Hey um of it's still open, can I choose the darkness manipulation one? I think the Fc will be byakuran from hitman reborn.

Sorry but I will be out of action in China for two weeks, so if you could wait it would be very much appreciated... How long can I extend he reservation?
Last edited by moahi on Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

moahi
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:42 am

my FC is Nio Hashir from Akuma No Riddle.

afreerobin
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayKinz on Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:06 am

I am going to ask to reserve the Darkness/Umbrakinesis character I will submit a character ASAP I am very eager to participate

Do that again, and I will end you!

MayKinz
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:31 am

Okay, I've submitted my char, though I really need to sleep now so I haven't worked on the history yet. Hope you like him :)

chrian.
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:19 pm

Like Chrian, my character still needs a history, but I also gotta get my ass to bed - pronto. Hopefully it'll be all filled in tomorrow (Except trivial bits that can only be worked on later.) and ready for a proper inspection. Incidentally, if you've already spot a few things you'd like to see changed in one way or another, feel free to shoot me a PM and I can take that feedback with me when I finalize the sheet tomorrow.

Byte
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miani on Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:40 pm

If you can add any more powers, I'd like you to add Chronokinesis (Control over time). If you can't, that's okay too. Are there any other powers open? Thanks.

Miani
Member for 7 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!