Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

high school for the hunted 2.0

a part of “high school for the hunted 2.0”, a fictional universe by tmiller.

in a modern world you would think that every thing would be safe but in all truth people still hunt monsters so they come here to wondering island high

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “high school for the hunted 2.0”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tmiller on Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:03 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "high school for the hunted 2.0"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tmiller
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: high school for the hunted 2.0

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tmiller on Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:11 pm

Well i'm going to let you play any type of race you want and you can also play teachers and staff

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tmiller
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myfootlesscow9 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:58 am

Hey tmiller! I have a question. May I bring back Aaron from the original RP? Or are you looking for a completely new cast? I can change Aaron's character profile a bit to match the current time? Idk, I thought I would check up with you! :)

Myfootlesscow9
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyAnimosity on Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:02 pm

Hello there~

Quick question. For there characters is it anime or RL?

Ahh, hold up. Just went over the character sheet. Anime it is.
Let's just ignore my last question yeah? ^^;

LovelyAnimosity
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegirl101 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:38 am

Hey guys i just talked to tmiller he not home right now but yes if you would like to bring Aaron back you may but he also said that he is playing both a new PC and Alice. I'm not playing Sam any more the girl that i based that character off of is not a friend of mine any mine.

thegirl101
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myfootlesscow9 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:24 pm

Great! I can't wait to see Aaron come back as a veteran of the school! I'll put him up as soon as I get home on my computer.

Myfootlesscow9
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tmiller on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:06 pm

hi guys sorry ya know if you want to play aaron you can and if you would like you may play two pc's.

tmiller
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myfootlesscow9 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:23 pm

Hey sorry! I finally had enough time to quickly do Aaron's profile. he is up now, so as soon as he gets accepted, i'll be able to RP! See you then! :)

Myfootlesscow9
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tmiller on Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:40 am

sorry I have been gone i just got over a really bad cold.

tmiller
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tmiller on Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:12 am

pneumonia really suck guys

tmiller
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IEatChildren on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:54 pm

I'm soooooo sorry that I missed most of the first part of this roleplay. I was busier in rl then I expected. I was wondering if I could jump in with Selwyn even though you guys already started?

IEatChildren
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myfootlesscow9 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:18 pm

Go for it. I'm bored, go meet my character Aaron :)

Myfootlesscow9
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegirl101 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:37 am

hey guys i thought this was dead but its not so what the hell have i missed

thegirl101
Member for 8 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!