Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

High School for the Rich and Famous

High School for the Rich and Famous

a part of “High School for the Rich and Famous”, a fictional universe by Zitacamron95.

Young Actors, Actresses, singers and successful programmers and even just kids with large trust funds are welcome to this school! We'll see just how great they think it is when drama finds them, just like every other school. (One Role open!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “High School for the Rich and Famous”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: High School for the Rich and Famous

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:17 pm

Ah, yeah, I see that, but don't worry :) Me and Starlight are figuring out our characters relationship now :)

And yep, I see the relationship bit in Alexander's CS, sounds good :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:20 pm

@Zitacamron95
I'll definitely have her up tomorrow. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:30 am

@Sunshine & Whiskey - I wrote an idea for the way our characters would've met - since Felix's father is in the music business I figured that could be her record label, and Felix offered to show her around the school or something? If you have another idea feel free to pm me!

By Starlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OdessaGodessa on Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:07 am

Sorry I don't have a character in yet! My laptop for some reason won't connect to wifi!!! I'll be posting a WIP sometime today!

OdessaGodessa
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:50 am

@unicorns.are.real Thanks for working that out! Also, if you want to discuss how they met and all that, shoot me a PM and we can figure that out.

@Sunshine and Whiskey Sounds good! Just make sure it gets done by the end of today, please.

@OdessaGodessa Do you happen to have Windows 10? That's a huge problem with Windows 10.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:33 pm

@Zitacamron95
Go ahead and reopen my role, please.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:49 pm

Will do! Thanks for the notification.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OdessaGodessa on Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:26 am

I should have my character finished some time this afternoon, I'll be using my phone until I can get my laptop fixed, because of that I won't be able to link photos.

OdessaGodessa
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:33 am

That's fine, do what you can!

As for everyone else, I do have someone willing to take the role of the popstar, I'm just having her tweak a few things, and we should be able to get this started by tomorrow at the latest!

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:20 pm

Okay, everyone's got their sheets together minus OdessaGodessa, but I'm sure they'll get it done when they can. Just so we're not all waiting around for one person, I'm going to post the opener tonight, since starting tomorrow I will be dog sitting for three days and I'm not sure what my internet connection will be like.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OdessaGodessa on Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:40 am

Update:
I'm almost done with my character and I'm taking my laptop to a computer guy (whatever they're called) to see if I can get it fixed.

OdessaGodessa
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:27 am

Okay! I hope your laptop can be fixed!

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OdessaGodessa on Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:53 pm

Demetrius Byers

I've tried to write this update message three times now XD the website keeps resetting me and won't let me post a link because I'm "new", so I'm sorry I can't just link my character into this post. Anyways he's completely, but I'll be editing him here and there. I'll have a post in between now and tomorrow night.

OdessaGodessa
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:01 pm

Is this the posting order for now or the whole roleplay? Just wondering

By Starlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:36 pm

For the most part, yes. But, people can ask to be skipped over if they don't think it's necessary for them to post.

Also, just a heads up, I may not be able to reply until Tuesday because of some family issues. I'll try to get something up sooner, but I'd rather warn you guys now than leave you all in the dark.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:39 am

Hahah would it be okay if I waited for Annalee2010 to post before me? In this situation I think it would be better

By Starlight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:39 pm

Yes, I agree in this case.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Softballpup12 on Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:54 am

May I reserve Ariana Grande but change Face Claim to Emma Watson? Also I'd like to give her the name Rosalie Finch. Her Middle name is Jessamine, and she goes by Jessa.

My favorite color is sea green.

Softballpup12
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Softballpup12 on Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:58 am

Never mind, I noticed you have someone already. :)

Softballpup12
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:01 am

Oh, sorry! I forgot to change that on the front page!

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!