Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

High School Scandals OOC [Neo]

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

High School Scandals OOC [Neo]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectra51 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:08 pm

Welcome to Bailey High!

"The Jock and the Rebel? That shy girl is taking pictures of the skaters! Oh my gosh, I heard the cheer captain is secretly going out with that kid from AP Chem. Here it is! High school. Who's going out with who? What's the latest gossip? Fill out the list below and then we will be able to establish relationships with each other." - BaileyTheBeauty22

Props to S1mon for this gorgeous character sheet, since he did such a great job I’m going to maintain all his management work. The roleplay begins two weeks after school starts; not to mention, homecoming is next week. Let me know of any ideas or suggestions for plot/events you have for the story involving multiple characters i.e. more than you and a partner. I am very much open to suggestions. Once we have some players ready I'll set up the IC thread. As always, you can get started as soon as you're ready.

For character creation remember you can make some changes after you post it. For instance, you might want to add new relationships after new characters appear.

S1mon’s Character Sheet
Code: Select all
[b][size=200](Name)[/size][/b]
[img](insert image)[/img]
[b]Age:[/b] (Age) | [b]Hair:[/b] (Hair Color) | [b]Eyes:[/b] (Eye Color) | [b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] (state) | [b]Grade: [/b] (Grade) | [b]Crush:[/b] (name or leave open)

[b]Description:[/b]
(Describe appearance)
[b]Activities:[/b]
(List activities your character is interested in)
[b]Personality:[/b]
(What is your character like)
[b]Relationships:[/b]
(How your character is towards the other characters)

[b]Schedule:[/b]
[b]A Day[/b] - P1: (select) | Break | P2: (select) | Lunch | P3: (select)
[b]B Day[/b] - P1: (select) | Break | P2: (select) | Lunch | P3: (select)
[b]C Day[/b] - P1: (select) | Break | P2: (select) | Lunch | P3: (select)

Classes
Feel free to pick whichever classes your character would take, but it helps to be in class with someone else so you have someone to roleplay with. Freshmen don’t usually share core classes with senior, so keep things like that in mind. Each character attends 3 periods a day and can have 1 study period. The roleplay will function based on these periods Period 1 (getting to school and the first class), break, period 2, lunch, period 3, and then home. You'll always be updated as for what day it is or what's going on in the roleplay if I can help it.

Example Classes

Math Credits: Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II, Pre-Calculus/Calculus/Statistics, College Algebra, College Calculus
Science Credits: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Environmental Science/Medical Microbiology/etc.
English Language Arts: English I, English II, English III, English IV, Dual English Comp 1, Dual English Comp 2
Social Studies: World Geography, World History, US History, US Government, Economics, Dual Government, Dual Economics
Speech: Speech, Professional Communications, Dual Speech
Fine Arts: Art I, Music I
Foreign Language: Spanish, German, French…. Turkish
Physical Education: Physical Education
Electives: Journalism, Psychology, Creative Writing, basically anything you can think of...

Current Total:

Male Total:
Female Total:
Last edited by Spectra51 on Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectra51
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: High School Scandals OOC [Neo]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectra51 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:24 pm

Here's my character(s):

Caroline Stather

Age: 17 | Hair: Dark Brown | Eyes: Dark Brown | Sexual Orientation: Straight | Grade: 12 | Crush: Open

Description: The quiet genius, Caroline is an advanced student, admired from a far and respected by many. You'd be surprised how many people look up to a girl five feet, four inches tall. However, Caroline's endless indolence is starting to catch up with her. Suddenly overwhelmed by advanced placement classes with an unholy amount of work being assigned, effortlessly riding on her talent is becoming troublesome. She's only turned in a few summer assignments and she's already failing a few classes. A heart broken girl on the brink of a meltdown, of course, you'd never know it by looking. From a far it seems she's got it all together.

Activities: Caroline is a freelance illustrator and fine artist, and a passionate one at that. Acrylic paint, modeling clay, heck, even colored pencils are all she needs to bring true beauty into your life. It's what puts her at ease. Art is where she can say what she would never dare to with words, where she can cry, laugh, and scream all at once without being judged for it.

Personality: Caroline tends to avoid large crowds, she likes intimacy, a one-on-one relationship. Parties, events, dances? Out of the question, she'd be much more comfortable in her lonesome, and she'd have twice as much fun too. Although, Caroline loves her friends, so sometimes she'll trudge the journey if they pressure her to. Her reputation is very important to her, to appear above them all is her prime objective, but sometimes she'll cut loose and have a little fun. But not too much.

Relationships:
Friendships: Akira, Aisha

Schedule:
A Day - P1: AP Government | Break | P2: AP Studio Art | Lunch | P3: Creative Writing
B Day - P1: AP Calculus | Break | P2: Study | Lunch | P3: AP Computer Science
C Day - P1: AP English Literature | Break | P2: Economics | Lunch | P3: Environmental Science

Akira Hampton
Age: 18 | Hair: Dark Brown | Eyes: Dark Brown | Sexual Orientation: Straight | Grade: 12 | Crush: None

Description: Akira is a black Senior. She has relatively dark brown hair she tends to keep curled and long, and dark brown eyes. She's 5 feet, 10 inches tall (1.78meters). Her stature can be intimidating, but she tends to act tougher than she really is.

Activities:
Akira plays volleyball on the school's team. Incidentally, most of her time is spent studying. Also, Akira loves drama, that is: TV drama. In her leisure she tries to catch up on popular anime and TV, and she can be quite the fangirl. You might even catch her cosplaying at the next convention.

Personality:
She's kind and easily to get along with, but she's not the girl to mess with. She normally won't go further than a firm death threat, but somehow has gained a reputation of fear and respect amongst the students by doing so. She has a violent way of expressing herself, and even though it's almost never physical, she knows how to attack with her words. Extreme as her words are the gentle chuckle that always follows them makes it so much more pleasant.

Relationships:
Friendships: Caroline

Schedule:
A Day - P1: AP Government | Break | Study | Lunch | P3: Journalism
B Day - P1: AP Calculus | Break | P2: Statistics | Lunch | P3: AP Computer Science
C Day - P1: AP English Literature | Break | P2: Economics | Lunch | P3: Environmental Science

Aisha Lien
Age: 18 | Hair: Light Brown | Eyes: Dark Brown | Sexual Orientation: Straight | Grade: 12 | Crush: Open

Description:
Aisha's a tall, petite girl. She likes to keep her voluminous brown hair in ringlets. Aisha aspires to become a hair stylist, and she often uses herself as a canvas for her masterpieces.

Activities:
Aisha is a cheerleader at Bailey High and she's got just the right spirit for it. With her bubbly personality and overwhelming energy, you'd think she was the cheerleader captain. Aisha's a thrill seeker. Don't ask her for a ride you just might get one. Sure she's totaled three cars since she got her license last year, but she still thinks she can fight that last speeding ticket in court. Really what what's harder to explain how she totaled three cars or how she walked away from them all without a scratch?

Personality:
Aisha's a naturally optimistic and positive person. It's hard to feel down around her, especially with her laugh, almost like a chipmunk. A single poke from her can be a declaration of war, a sentence to a lifetime of playful jabs and pokes at your side when you're most vulnerable.

Relationships:
Friendships: Caroline

Schedule:
A Day - P1: Government | Break | P2: Psychology | Lunch | P3: Journalism
B Day - P1: Pre-Calculus | Break | P2: Study | Lunch | P3: Medical Microbiology
C Day - P1: English IV | Break | P2: Economics | Lunch | P3: Gymnastics

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectra51
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!