Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

High school secret [one-on-one romance]

a topic in School-Based Roleplay (New), a part of the RPG forum.

High school secret [one-on-one romance]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwicker on Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:55 pm

I would really like to have just another girl join this Roleplay but i may change my mind. The rp takes place in a high school, but with some mysteries. Corny sounding but it isn't. The schoold teachers are all Greek gods in disguise. The children are all humans, but there are few who have powers or are of different species altogether. My character's name is Edward. He is handsome to some, Tall blue eyes light brown hair that hangs to his eyebrows swept to the left. he discovered what he was within two years of attending and now he wants to find others and what they can do. He vaguly knows of the professor's god-like alter-egos, but hasn't quite figured it out. This roleplay i would Like to have a serious romantic theme. the story line will continue and have danger for sure, but i also want a romance of high school+ credential. So i ask for someone, perfferably a girl but if a guy wants to pretend to be a girl and is good enough i guess i can manage...weird though, someone who has been in and enjoys romance rp. and who is serious about doing them. so just sned me a profile and i'll let you know if your in ^^ alight hope for some replies.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwicker
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: High school secret [one-on-one romance]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwicker on Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:11 pm

Edward walked the halls solumnly. He was basically alone in the school. He didn't have many firneds, and he didn't knwo why. He used to play baseball, he's smart, he was mildly attractive, at least average he thought, yet none of those groups allowed him in. It didn't help that he knew there was somethign wrong with the school. Not a problem so much as a secret, he had seen a group of students conjuring water form nothing. It was then he understood his powers. He had the ability to move through things, he was telekinetic, and he could change the way things were, as in their wieght, appearance, structure, molecular balance etc.. it had taken hi a long tim e to figure out his abilities, but now he was pretty adept at them.

He had also found out that some, he didn't know if all, the teachers were God-like. Most likely form the greek mytho...well it was no longer mythical, he'd witnessed them. He'd seen posidon, Aphridite, and appollo. now he was basically scanningthe halls for others liek him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwicker
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: High school secret [one-on-one romance]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessLUV on Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:24 pm

Dolli Scotts pushed back stray piece of blonde hair as she slammed shut her perfectly un-organized locker. The heels of her black scrunched boots seemed to echo in the halls as students rushed about in a fury to get class. Young men goggled at long, lean legs that ran up to her short khaki-colored skirt. She kept her head high and looked for the main office to pick up her schedule. It was not obvious from her looks that she was completely foreign but it was a sure thing she was not like any of the girls from around her. Raised in France, she had actually spent this last year in Greece with her father. She already missed him terribly but he was gone forever. Now she lived with her grandfather. He was a kind man but terribly odd. Never-the-less she loved him.

Tired of wandering the halls like a lost puppy she stopped a mildly attractive young man who looked very solemn at the moment. "Pardon me," She said with a light french accent, "but could you direct me to the main office. I believe I must pick up my schedule there."
As long as they gaze on Waterloo sunset, they are in paradise......

PrincessLUV
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.