Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Highschool for the elite.

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Highschool for the elite.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iSpazzALot on Sun May 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Rules;
1. Have fun!
2. Try to be appropriate.
3. Try to be descriptive and post fast.
The appearance does not have to be a picture, but just try to be descriptive with it.

I'll need:

Name;
Age;
Appearance;

If someone made a guy, that would be great. :)

Name; Melodee
Age;16
Appearance; http://ariscool.com/iSpazzALot

Melodee flicked her auburn red colored hair as it slowly flowed behind her. She sat in the back, the after-blow of the fan hitting her face gently. She crossed her elegant, long, skinny, legs under her desk, one on top of the other. She swung them gracefully, yet gently. Her chin rested in the palm of her hand as she left elbow was propped up on the desk, her head slightly tilted back as she looked at the clock, waiting for class to begin, her notebook open on her desk. She was always the first one in the classroom, it was just her nature.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iSpazzALot
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Highschool for the elite.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sun May 16, 2010 10:32 pm

Name; Lyle Burke
Age; 16
Appearance; http://ariscool.com/bigaleeboo

Lyle walked into the classroom, checking the clock as he walked back towards the back row of the classroom. He had thought he was going to be late, but much to his surprise, he managed to sit in his seat before the bell rang. “Yes!” He said, with a fist pump… Lyle’s dark brown eyes gazed around the room, landing on Melodee. “Good mornin’,” He said with a large grin, “And how are you doing on this fine day?” Lyle pulled at his dark skinny jeans, trying to get more comfortable. Already, he was sitting in his chair (criss-cross applesauce style), legs crossed and everything. His fingers drummed softly on his desk, he was ready for the day. Now, Lyle wasn’t the typical student at this school. Sure his parents had money, but he was not the heir to some massive fortune from making Toaster Strudels or something of the sort. No, Lyle’s parents made their money from producing music, which can be thanked for creating Lyle’s unique personality. Lyle stopped drumming and flicked his hair out of his eyes…
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iSpazzALot on Sun May 16, 2010 10:39 pm

Melodee flicked her bangs to the side and smiled at him, dimples and all,"I'm doing well. And yourself?" She asked. She continued to swing her legs under the desk. She calmly, and quickly shut her book closed. She hated how the fan blew in her face, so she turned it off. She adjusted her hat before she looked back at Lyle. She returned to her original position, with her chin in her palm and her left arm propped up on the wooden desk. Her family inherited their money on Melodee's dancing and singer/songwriting skills. Music was her passion and dance was a hobby. She twirled a piece of her wavy red hair before she looked back at him. She was wearing the link below.
http://www.polyvore.com/vintage_mess_lt/set?id=18771246

iSpazzALot
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sun May 16, 2010 10:53 pm

Lyle shrugged, “As fine as anyone can be, I’d say.” The more you knew Lyle, the more you would figure out that he loved life. He was almost constantly smiling and always tried to look on the bright side of everything. “Hey, do you have any summer plans? I’m sure you’re going to be crazy busy, because you’re just that fantastic…” Lyle’s tongue played with the piercing on his lip out of boredom.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iSpazzALot on Sun May 16, 2010 10:58 pm

Melodee's eyes flickered, intrigued. She looked at him. Was he flirting with her? The Lyle Burke? He was the most popular guy in school. Melodee giggled at that,"No, I don't actually. I was planning on going to France and then Spain, but my mother didn't have anyone to babysit while she traveled, so I offered." She said and shrugged. She then looked at him again,"Why?" She asked, somewhat excited. So many girls were working their butts off to try to get his attention. All she did was act like he wasn't alive. She loved how he was just as indie as she was. Loving life and trying to live it to the fullest, but in a classy way.

iSpazzALot
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sun May 16, 2010 11:07 pm

Lyle shrugged, “I’m just saying,” he paused, “And this is only a suggestion. You’re into music, I’m into music. People who into music have jam sessions. Let’s have a jam sesh. It’ll be a fusion of indie and indie which will create a new level of indie that has never been met before.” The corners of Lyle’s lips curved upward into a smirk, “Our music will create little indie babies...” He paused, realizing how that sounded, “Of music, that is.”

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iSpazzALot on Sun May 16, 2010 11:12 pm

Melodee couldn't help but laugh. She smiled at that, showing her perfectly white teeth and her adorable dimples,"Is this your way of asking me out?" She said and gasped in mock surprise,"Like, oh my god, I MUST tweet this!" She said impersonating one of the girls who was crazy obsessed with Lyle. xD She smiled and looked down and her nails, which were red with black zebra stripes. She played with another strand of her hair and chuckled,"No babies until after I'm married." She teased, trying to see if she could get a blush out of him. x]

I have to go at 12:30 and its like 12:12 so, try to post fast. :)

iSpazzALot
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sun May 16, 2010 11:19 pm

Another shrug came from Lyle’s small shoulders, “I guess it could be…” With the mention of the word ‘tweet’ Lyle cringed a little. “Yikes… that impression was incredible dead on… But yes, that was my sly way of asking you out… Because I’m classy like that,” he said with a thumbs up and his signature grin. Lyle couldn’t help but blush a little when Melodee said “No babies until after I'm married.” “Alright… that’s um… good to know…”

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iSpazzALot on Sun May 16, 2010 11:29 pm

Melodee giggled and shook her head,"Oh yes, you were so sly." She said in a sarcastic, yet playful tone. She smiled when he blushed,"You are adorable when you blush, you know that?" She said and grinned. She laughed again,"Class is something my brother lacks. You should teach him a thing or two." She said teasingly. She flicked her bangs to the side as it fell in her face once more. She loved her dimples, but hated her smile. She smiled anyways.

iSpazzALot
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sun May 16, 2010 11:36 pm

“Aww, shucks,” Lyle said softly, “And you’re just adorable…” Was that too much? Lyle was never sure. Sure, he might have been the dream boy for a lot of girls at the school, but to be honest, Lyle was not all that confident when it came to romance and dating. Overall, he was secretly unsure of himself in situations like this. “I can put together a classy manual for your brother… I’ll mass produce it! Genius.”

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iSpazzALot on Mon May 17, 2010 8:27 pm

Melodee blushed when he called her adorable, but tried to pretend she didn't care, when she did. She laughed when he recalled a classy manual,"My mother bought him one. Waste of her time. He barely go to the introduction." She teased. As class begun, Melodee didn't feel like paying attention today. Today, all she did was whisper with Lyle while everyone else stared at the two, wondering if they were going out.

iSpazzALot
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Mon May 17, 2010 8:56 pm

(Hmm... I'm not sure where to take this from here... Ideas?)

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iSpazzALot on Mon May 17, 2010 9:34 pm

(Yeah, I'll PM you.)

iSpazzALot
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Mon May 17, 2010 9:41 pm

(Jam sesh time!)

Lyle sat on the couch in the basement of his parent's house. He was trying to tune various instruments, but was currently working on turning his banjo (That's right, I said banjo, this kid is unique! :D ). "Got it," he said with a grin as he strummed ths banjo one last time, making sure it was in tune. "Now, where to begin?" He asked Melodee.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iSpazzALot on Mon May 17, 2010 9:45 pm

Melodee wasn't really focused. She was afraid her brother was going to break something as he ran around the house. She flickered her eyes from her guitar to him and snapped back to reality. She smiled a bit and shrugged slightly,"I'm trying to think of a tune that a country guitar and a banjo would go good with." She said and bit her lower lip as she picked at her bracelets, something she did when she was thinking.

iSpazzALot
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Mon May 17, 2010 9:50 pm

"Dueling banjos... No, that was a joke. Uh..." Lyle said, scratching his head, "No idea. I'm really not good at this..." Lyle admitted. "Wait..." He started strumming, "Baby, I love you, I never want to let you go. The more I think about, the more I want to let you know..." He sang, smiling a little as he sang the words and lightly played the strings on his banjo.

(I'm being cheesy and using Can't Stand It, because we both enjoy that song... I love cheese.)

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iSpazzALot on Mon May 17, 2010 9:58 pm

(AWWW I LOVE CAN'T STAND IT <3 Is he singing it about Melodee or just like...some other chick?)

Melodee almost turned as red as her hair. She listened carefully and then found the right tune for the guitar to go with the banjo. She smiled and sang,"That everything you do, is super fucking cute and I can't stand it." She sang. Her voice sounded like hers; (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwfsIdG25C0 WATCH HER VIDS, I love her voice. <3) She continued to strum, figuring he'd find lyrics for the next part. She hoped he hadn't seen her blush before.

iSpazzALot
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Mon May 17, 2010 10:03 pm

(We'll see... ;) )

Lyle realized that Melodee had in fact blushed, but all he did was smiling at her. She was so cute when she blushed. "I've been searching for a girl that's just like you, cause I know that you're heart is true..." Lyle sang, continuing to strum the banjo. He always enjoyed jam sessions, but this one, he enjoyed quite a bit more than others he had before. "Baby, I love you, I never want to let you go. The more I think about, the more I want to let you know, that everything you do, is super duper cute, and I can't stand it..."

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iSpazzALot on Mon May 17, 2010 10:09 pm

(I'm impatient...But I'll wait for you. <3 xD)

Melodee chuckled quietly and continued strumming until the end because the lyrics were pretty repetitive. She loved it anyways. She smiled at him,"That was...epic." She said nodding her head. She heard a crash come from upstairs. She closed her eyes and groaned,"Whatever he broke, I'll pay for it." She reassured him. She set the guitar back on the stand and got off the high stool,"I'll be right back." She said and jogged up the stairs. She gasped when she saw the broken plate on the kitchen floor. She grumbled at her brother and told him to go play with Lyle's butler or something. xD She went back down the stairs and sat upon the stool again. She wiggled her toes, trying to get comfortable.

iSpazzALot
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Mon May 17, 2010 10:17 pm

(Jeez... I had a post typed and then it deleted it! ARGH!)

Lyle laughed a little, when Melodee returned he mentioned, "Don't worry about it. He can pretty much destroy anything he wants. I would have broken it in the a few day, whatever it was. It's kind of my hobby, breaking things. It's like I'm a rockstar in the making." Lyle looked around the basement, it was a disaster. There were paint cans scattered around from when Lyle's mother thought it would be a good idea to paint the basement, and there were various instruments strewn everywhere. It was art at its best. "So... what'd you think about the song? I kinda chose it for a reason..." Lyle said, rubbing the back of his head, he was kind of awkward about this kind of stuff....

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!