Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Highschool Scandals OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Highschool Scandals OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaileyTheBeauty22 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:14 am

The Jock and the Rebel? That shy girl is taking pictures of the skaters! Oh my gosh, I heard the cheer captain is secretly going out with that kid from AP Chem. Here it is! Highschool. Who's going out with who? What's the latest gossip? Fill out the list below and then we will be able to establish relationships with each other.

Setting: A couple weeks into the new year, everyone is getting out of the summer funk. Homecoming is in a week.

Name-
Description-
Age-
Personality-
Activites-
Eye Color-
Crush-
-Hair Color-

Heres Mine;
Name- Cadence Jade Maidment
Description- 5'2", skinny but very curvy, loose curly hair down to her belly button, icey blue eyes, typically rimmed in black with long dark lashes, pale skin. Single!
Age- 17
Personality- shy around new people, sweet, funny, occasionally flirty if she has talked to the person before, really silly after she gets to know the person
Activites- Choir, Ballet and Art
Eye Color- Ice Blue
Crush- Openn.
Sexuality- Straight
Hair Color-Dark Red/ Burgundy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BaileyTheBeauty22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Highschool Scandals OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaileyTheBeauty22 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:20 am

Here is the schedule set-up. Try to always have at least one class a day with someone else.

A Day-
Military History- Binns
~Break~
Art: Freehand Sketch- Ortega
~Lunch~
AP Photography- Anderson

B Day-
AP Statistics- Gegan
~Break~
Study Hall
~Lunch~
AP Chemistry- Montague

C Day-
Choir- Ivanosky
~Break~
Creative Writing
~Lunch~
AP Studio Art- Anderson

Also, today at lunch there will be a a box on a table where you cast your vote for the Homecoming King and Queen. PM me your vote and thats how we will determine. Also, please don't vote for yourself. Try to establish friendships and then vote for them!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BaileyTheBeauty22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:29 pm

Ah you're starting another HS rp Bailey :) It's me again ;) I played Matthew Wildman (FC: Alexander Ludwig) and Katie Wildman (FC: Dakota Fanning)

For the benefit of others, Matt was a jock/basketball player while Katie was a sort of silent but deadly type, such that I can fill apps up. Have this on my favourite bar for now, so will check back but certainly two potential characters for the rp here :D
This account is no longer in use
[i]Should you have rp'ed with me in the past and wish to do so again, either new or continue an existing one, contact me on my new account

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaileyTheBeauty22 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:34 pm

Yes! I was hoping that you would see this! Definitely hope you decide to join in. (:

BaileyTheBeauty22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:37 pm

How can I refuse with such a warm reception ;) I'm in, though as I said, want to go back to our old thread to pull out what I did before, but need to go bed now....just need to see who else is interested

(@those reading this - you know you want to)

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaileyTheBeauty22 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:46 pm

Hahaa! Sounds great. Sleep well. :D

BaileyTheBeauty22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:33 am

(Okay here we go, though will suggest to help with description if a visual representation can be provided as an option)

Matthew Wildman
Age: 18 | Hair: Blonde | Eyes: Blue| Crush: Currently Open

Description: To describe Matthew in just a single word, it would be well-built, or maybe that's two. Due to his efforts in the gym and his training for games, he has a muscular build and towers at a height of 6 foot. He keeps his hair short and tidy, due to how efficient and weary he is about his appearance, especially when hearing girls cheer the team when in the games. He tends to wear patterned button-up shirts, light coloured t-shirt, or if all else fails, a hoodie to cover his top since he prefers to stick out rather than wear dark clothing.
Activities: As aforementioned, he plays in games, basketball games, which is ideal for his height. Due to his training, he runs quite regularly and of course, who doesn't like listening to a bit of music while doing so.
Personality: First thoughts, big and scary. Thinking this, you'd only be half right, as of course he's big and only scary when his emotions flow on his sleeve to protect his sister, so yeah, he's pretty much a big softie inside, but all for the right reasons, kinda. He can be a charmer when he wants to be, and likes to get people involved, seeing as he had been left out in his younger days so he knows the feeling.

Matthew Wildman
A Day: P1: American History / Break / P2: Art: Pottery / Lunch / P3: Health and Wellness
B Day: P1: AP Calculus / Break / P2: Study / Lunch / P3: Physical Education
C Day: P1: Weight Training / Break / P2: Geography / Lunch / P3: AP Biology

Katie Wildman
Age: 17 | Hair: Blonde | Eyes: Blue| Crush: Currently Open

Description: Katie stands at a height of 5'4 and continues to grow, both in size, strength and confidence. She's totally not a fan of having her hair curl up as she likes it straight which she does every morning. She's a believer of inner beauty rather than outer beauty which is why she feels she has no need to use any make-up. She has a round face with soft facial features, complimented by her soft pearl-blue eyes.
Activities: Like much about herself, she likes the soft things in life, and painting and drawing is definitely one of them. She loves to dance and considered singing but feels she'd do bad at it. She also wished she could play music but does not wish to overextend herself, especially in something that requires patience and memory, which she has enough on her plate with her studies. Of course, she's willing to try something new if she likes the person enough.
Personality: Katie can be a quiet girl, but at the same time, she can also be pretty chatty, depending on the company she has and if she feels comfortable. She hates work being behind and as such, takes pride in her work. Some people tend to come off in the wrong way, which is why Katie believes in not judging a book by its cover. Sure if the cover looks good then not much to complain about but if the cover is not a nice person yet looks good, she believes there is an inner beauty within. She knew sibling rivalries all too well, especially when Matt gets in her way, causing her to get stroppy.

Katie Wildman
A Day: P1: Mathematics / Break / P2: Art: Freehand / Lunch / P3: AP Textiles
B Day: P1: Zoology / Break / P2: Study / Lunch / P3: French
C Day: P1: Science / Break / P2: Creative Writing / Lunch / P3: Dance

If you have a plot or idea, let me know via thread or via pm, your choice

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Redfield on Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:31 pm

((Yo whats up I'm back............Again................computer issues..............))

Name- Sasori Akamine
Description- he's 5'4", wears glasses and is blind with out them, a red long sleeve shirt, black cargo pants, is bit skinny, his hair is shoulder length and wears black half-cab vans.
Age-17
Personality- really shy around new people and a little shy with friends, when sad he becomes seclusive but that doesn't happen often, and will give Japanese sayings at times. He also speaks Japanese quite frequently.
Activites- reading, drawling, and hanging with friends.
Eye Color- hazel
Crush-open
Sexuality- Straight
-Hair Color- Crimson

A-day:
Mathematics
*break*
Art-Freehand
*lunch*
Health and fitness

B-day:
Wood shop
*break*
Study
*lunch*
World history

C-day
Military history
*break*
AP Biology
*lunch*
AP Art studio
Last edited by Leon Redfield on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Fallen never forget. Never forgive. Never surrender.

Leon Redfield
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:18 am

Awesome :D Glad to see you back with us Leon ;)

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Redfield on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:44 am

Wouldn't miss it for the world miene freunde. (my friends in German)

Leon Redfield
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:51 pm

Just need to gather some more guys/gals...

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:13 am

Has the roleplay started for this already?

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:50 pm

Still taking signups I believe.....

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaileyTheBeauty22 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:06 pm

Spots are still open! !!

BaileyTheBeauty22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maple/Mapie on Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:24 pm

- Name -
Claire Dawn Forshie (Like Four-Shee-A)
- Description -
Claire has needed glasses since a young age, and barely goes anywhere without her camera. She is sometimes taken as the nerdy type, and in some subjects she are, but most of her closer friends would describe her as the popular type.
- Age -
- Personality -
Claire is the nice and shy type to strangers, but the people that know her best know that she can be very energetic and a little bit blunt. If you try to go too deep into her emotions or past, she'll shell up and go very shy and rude.
- Activities/Classes -

A - |1 - Science|Break|2 - Language|Lunch|3 - Health and Wellness|

B - |1 - Social Studies|Break|2 - Music|Lunch|3 - P.E|

C - |1 - History|Break|2 - Art/Freehand|Lunch|3 - Photography|

- Eye Color -
Pretty and Strange silver
- Crush -
Open/None
- Hair Color -
Red, like in the photo.

Maple/Mapie
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:58 pm

Welcome aboard Maple :) so that's 2 boys and 3 girls so far....

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maple/Mapie on Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:45 pm

Can't wait to join :D This is my first time on this website, but I RP on a different website too, so the things here aren't too foreign for me.

Maple/Mapie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:45 am

Awesome, can't wait to rp with you :) so welcome to the rp, and welcome to RoleplayGateway ;)

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maple/Mapie on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:56 pm

Thanks! Srry 4 the late reply; busy with school and stuff... I have back problems because of my backpack DX

It's so heavy that a nerve in my left lower back is being pinched; it hurts to walk and use my left leg, or turn.

Maple/Mapie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:01 pm

No problem, understand if you're busy, sorry to hear about your back :(
As for the rp, I'd say we need another guy, tough we're probably good to go if you are.

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!