His cold touch (Closed)

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: His cold touch (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:35 am

He followed them to the stream where they were taking her. He looked appone them as the leader of the group set up kind of dunking seat up and placed her in there. He could tell she was scared. He couldn't blame her. This is more than likely her first time kissing death still tho nothing came to the point of death. At the time it was a game of 20 questions and it seemed harmless till she didn't answer one of her questions then suddenly he dunks her head in the water and he held it down for some time then letting her breath once again. He did get ready for incase he had to go in and set something straight or even kill this person. To his surprised someone spoke up to what he was doing and without hesitation he killed one of his own kin.

Not even vampires did this... this guy must of had a screw loose... Now it is getting to the point he would have to step in. he jumped out of the tree and stood there looking at the ware that had the female by the hair. he spoke to him already ready for any attack he may bring. "You know... it's looked down appone even for my own kin to torchure humans like this... " he then looks over at the dead body of one of his comrades. " It is a shame you don't care for your own kind ether... not to mention the wasted blood of his" Roland looked back at the male and could tell he was a young ware that didn't have much combat knowledge. It is a shame tho, he wouldn't of minded a good fight from a were.
Google CR-48 tester and user.
MLG gamer of H2O PMS clan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

super-6-1
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:10 am

Chrissy was scared out of her mind.Shewas still struggling out of his grip until she heard a voice. "You know... it's looked down appone even for my own kin to torchure humans like this... " She has never been too happy to hear another voice. Jace grip on her tighten as he turned to face the intruder. "Why do you care?" Jace growled yanking Chrissy infront of him. She cried out in pain. This was worse than her father.

" It is a shame you don't care for your own kind ether... not to mention the wasted blood of his" Chrissy looked up and saw him. He was in. Her class. The tears were clouding up her eyes making it hard to see. "I don't have time for you, as you can see i have to kill this bitch before our race is dominated." Chrissy snapped out of her haze and continued to struggle. Jace lifted her up and embraced her in a death hug. He was seriously crushing her. "I suggest you watch." Jace said throwing her back on the ground before advancing towards him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:40 am

He would watch as the jock threw the girl on the ground hard. He felt bad for her as the male ran toward him shaking his head. " What could you possible do to me? I have 400+ years on you. You're a jock 18 ware that doesn't know his own temper. Your very lucky i know your kin well... this is going to be hard to tell them. I hate to kill one but you are to out of control. "

He would appear to flash to the female as her eyes couldn't keep up to the speed. Roland would appear where the jock was at as he elbows his back sending him down to the ground sliding a few feet before stopping. Before the jock could get up Roland flashed again to stomp on his back hard as he leaned down to him speaking to him in a monotone voice. " Listen... i do not wanna kill you, It causes issues for me and your kin unless there is a good reason. I have to already take this bodys to their family and explained you killed them. Explained you were out of control and someone had to stop you. " He would go on as he picked the jock up by the hair and then by the neck without breaking a sweat. It would seem to him the jock was as light as a feather. "So i ask you, do you want me to finish you? or do you want your tribe to deal with you? "

super-6-1
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:09 am

Chrissy watched in horror as Jace was beaten. 400 years is what she heard and she was getting even more scared by the second. Bodies lay everywhere, and Jace was getting the crap beaten of of him. She wanted to run but she was afraid she would get beaten to, so she stayed back hoping she didn't get noticed.

"So i ask you, do you want me to finish you? or do you want your tribe to deal with you? " Jace smirked even though his face was covered in blood. "I'll let you kill me, if you kill that girl over there. The races won't allow her to live any longer. I'm just doing the world a favor."

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:03 pm

he shakes his head as he looked at the poor boy. He holds his neck choking him so he can't breath until he passes out but still alive. His limp body falls to the ground as he ties the jocks hands and feet together so if he does wake up he can't do much at all. He then turns his attention to the girl. He did recognize her from his first class but that was not important right now. He had a mess to clean up and didn't know what to take care of first, her or the jock and bodies. He spoke to her handing her, her things. "Listen... none of what you heard may not make since or anything of the sort. Please if you can go home and i shall be by momentarily to talk to you and explain everything.

super-6-1
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:46 pm

"Listen... none of what you heard may not make since or anything of the sort. Please if you can go home and i shall be by momentarily to talk to you and explain everything. Chrissy nodded an stood up. Grabbing her things from him she started running towards her house. It wasnt far so when she arrived at her driveway she sighed in relief. Even more happy that her dad wasnt home. He would kill her.

Opening up her door and closing it behind her she ran up to her rooms and went to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror she cried again. She just had a near death experience. There was a long cut on her face that held dried blood. She felt dirty and took of her clothes. Turning on the shower she stepped in when it was hot enough.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:06 pm

He watched her run off into the forest he would hope to her home. He could find her later by her scent. He turned around and saw the jock that laid motionless in his place. He carried him to his tribe. At first they seemed content i was there till they saw the Jock then there faces went sad and some even mad. The leader came out of the house and spoke. "What happened?" he asked looking at the Jock.
"I have brought you a trader in your mists. This ware went as far as torturing a human female as well as killing a small group of his own kin. The bodies i have to bring unless there families want to come get them. "

At this point a few people came out of the houses around as they gathered around. One of them walking up to him speaking franticly trying to hold back tears hoping its not her son. "My son hasn't come home yet and i know these two hang out all the time... i-i-s he alright?!" She started to break into tears as Roland dropped the jock and hugged the female mother. "No i am sorry... " He holds her as she weeps and crys into his shoulder. As he is doing this the tribe gets together with a few torches for light and a few cowhide hammocks. The chief comes up to him "Please take us to them... we fell its out duty to take care of them and as for Jace he will be taken care off. He wont be out at all anymore. "

He nods as he takes them to the sight of where the bodies were. He keeped a look out for anyone incase something happened but if the cops do come up they couldn't do anything as it was on there land. He lets me take off as he takes off to follow the girls scent to the home he thinks he is in. He could hear crying as he jumped up to the second story where he thought it was coming from.

super-6-1
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:15 pm

Chrissy stepped out the shower and put a towel over herself. She brushed her hair into a bun and stepped out. She almost had a heart attack at what she saw. He was sitting at the window. And she was basically naked. Unless you don't coubt the towel that's covering her. Screaming she dived into her closet and shut the door. Quickly she put on some clothes. She stepped out again in a tshirt and sweatpants. She opens the window and walked to the bed. She sat down and crissed crissed her legs. "Explain everything." She chocked out not able to speak.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:29 pm

he waited to see if she would come in then suddenly she does, half naked. he turned around as soon as he saw her not knowing. As he heard a door open as she came out and opened the window. He sat on the roof as she sat inside the room. She basically demanded he tell her so she sighed and started to talk.

"Well... first we can start with Jace. He is what you call a warewolf. He did change into a wolf like creature. basicly picture a big wolf... as tall as me but wolf like... I am what you call a vampire. I drink blood and have super strength and so on... you know the rest of stories and legends. I am specificly the area's supernatural guardian. I basicly take on supernatural issues like what jace was going to do to you. Or anything else that maybe supernatural."

super-6-1
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:14 pm

As he spoke Chrissy had to hold back the scream that was pushing to come out. She had found herself in some supernatural creature stuff. Why her? She brought her knees to her chest an rested her head in them. Christ started to breath in and out. Trying to soak up as much imformation as possible. Which was hard considering that she was in the middle of it. After a couple minutes of silence, she spoke up. Her voice still sounded a little choked up. "Why did he ask for my mother?"

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:34 pm

He shrugged at the question "I do not know im sure the tribe kept him alive but kept him inside a cage for a very long time so you don't have to worry about seeing him anymore... I can always ask if you wish. I can't promise the answer but i can try. "

super-6-1
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:41 pm

Chrissy shook her head at his question. She could get that Jace wasn't going to talk. Obviously he wanted her dead for the sake of the race. She didn't understand. Focusing back at her rescuer she realized that she didn't know his name. "I'm Christina by the way." She said tucking her hua it behind her ear. She was a nervous wreck at the moment. "Thanks for, saving me. I would be dead if you weren't there." Chrissy said. It was dark out which made her wonder what time it was. She turned to face the clock and gasped. It was 11:00. Her dad would be home soon. Chills ran down her body at the thought of him coming back. Lets just hope she was asleep by then. He usually doesn't touch her when she is asleep.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:08 pm

She shook her head at the question. he understood why that was and he had to go back to the tribe to fine out what he meant by "the race" "I am Roland " he said as he saw her look at the clock and my instinct his eye gazed at her neck. He looked away as soon as he caught himself hoping she didn't see as he heard her gasp.
"Everything alright? "

super-6-1
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:54 pm

"Everything alright? " Honestly. Chrissy couldn't answer that. A lot has happened in one day and to top it all of her father was coming home and was going to see her with Roland in the room. That wouldn't be good. And she didn't want anybody to see what her father did behind closed doors. "I'm fine, just confused and tired." And afraid Roland might see the worst of her father. She touched the cut on her cheek she had recently found out she had. It was started to scab up. How was she going to hide that from her father. "And scared." She added.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sat May 04, 2013 7:21 pm

(( Sorry for the reply time, its finals week and my last day is monday yay! ))

he looked at her confused as to why she was scared. "Why are you scared? "

super-6-1
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sun May 05, 2013 12:21 pm

"Why are you scared? " He asked and Chrissy laughed nervously. "My dad is coming home." She said unsure to continue. She just met the guy. Just because he was in her school doesn't mean anything. He could spread rumors. That would make everything worse. "He might see me like this." She lied easily pointing to her cheek that had a scab forming on a long cut.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Thu May 09, 2013 10:55 am

he would look at her and question what she had just said. She seemed nervous, very scared. Normally this would mean something a lot worse then a small cut on her cheek. He over looked her a little more as he sighed and shruged.

"Why are you worried about your father? Im sure he would love to know that you're Okay and not dead. " Roland heard a car coming down the street, since he didn't know it was her father or not he would just go at this point for incase.

"Alright, im heading off i hear a car coming. I don't know if it is your father or not but im not going to change it at all. Ill see you at school tomorrow. " He then jumped down off the roof and started walking off down the street to his own home.

super-6-1
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Fri May 10, 2013 6:01 pm

"Why are you worried about your father? I'm sure he would love to know that you're Okay and not dead. " Chrissy rolled her eyes. 'If only that was true.' She thought. Her father didn't care about her. As long as he was her punching bag then he was fine with it.

"Alright, im heading off i hear a car coming. I don't know if it is your father or not but im not going to change it at all. Ill see you at school tomorrow. "
Chrissy swore under her breath and went over to the window that Roland jumped out of. Sure enough her father was in the drive way. She didn't even have his dinner ready!

She raced down the steps and slammed open the refrigerator and grabbed a cold beer and a frozen dinner. She quickly put it in the microwave and started playing with her fingers waiting for the timer to stop. Just as it beep the door slammed open and she jumped.

"Christina!" He yelled and Chrissy came out the kitchen with food in hand. "I-I'm here daddy." She said looking down, not wanting to meet his harsh gaze. "Who was that guy who jumped out your window." He asked and Chrissy gulped. She had two choices, lie and face the consequences, or tell the truth and face the consequences. Decisions, decisions.

"It was a f-friend of mine, he w-was helping me with a p-project." Chissy muttered and looked up at him. Chrissy almost screamed at his look. It was the whole entire definition of wrath. Before she knew it a, a slap was across her cheek in no time. She fell back on the floor, the beer shattering to peices and spilling and the food smudging the floor.

"DON'T LIE TO ME!" HE screamed and Chrissy held back the tears that wanted to fall down her face. "You probably had sex with him you little slut." Chrissy flinched back at his harsh words. "No, I would never do that." She argued and regretted it instantly when his fist connected with her jaw. "DON'T TALK BACK YOU LITTLE WHORE!" Chissy was now sprawled on the floor. A kick to her stomach had her gasping for air.

The shards of class had cut her body when she fell back. Blood was seeping through the cuts. She was in utter pain. She was going to black out but a pain in the abdomen had her screaming in pain. She didn't even know when he crouched down next to her. He was carving something on her stomach, but she couldn't tell what it was. "This should remind you to never lie to me again, whore." He spat before dropping the piece of glass he had in his hands and stepping over her and going to his room.

With as much energy she could muster, she looked at her stomach and wiped away the blood that was pouring out. It was sloppy but it was readable. It said slut. The letters were sharp, since he can't really make curves on skin. She dropped her head back down and sighed.

'Why me.' She thought before blacking out.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 7 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!