Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

History's Mansion, Traveller of Time

a part of “History's Mansion, Traveller of Time”, a fictional universe by Candy_.

[Closed] Six college students from a local university, having found an ad for lodging at a cheap price, decide to stay together for the semester. The house, in truth, sends them to the most dangerous periods in history.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “History's Mansion, Traveller of Time”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy_ on Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:43 pm

Claim a character or ask questions here! (Please note that we will start with at least 3-4 characters if not everything fills up).

I'll have the CS up soon. Please note that you must claim your room as well, and describe the room and it's location (can seriously be wherever you want it to be). The mansion itself does not have a set description (how many rooms, floors), as it will always be changing to fit the needs of the time period.

Several notes on the time changing will appear... know however, that anything your character is holding when they are transported will go with them, and anything in the room will be left 'behind' (will remain in the house and not appear wherever they are).
"Life is a dream; we must all be ready to wake up so we can dream again." - Amys, Wise One
The Wheel lost the Creator in 2007. I'm still feeling the hit. Tarmon Gai'don has happened, the World is probably in ruins, and I don't know because I'm not there yet.
May the Wheel weave for the ta'veren.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Candy_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: History's Mansion, Traveller of Time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:21 pm

Hi there! I'd like to reserve character 6. However I do not have a face claim at the moment and will search right away. Once I find one I will post her here.

EDIT

Okay so here's my faceclaim. Alessia Cara.

Last edited by afreerobin on Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S'Épanouir Dans Cieux on Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:18 pm

Greetings,
I would like to claim character TWO, and claim room TWO my room post will be made shortly after you reply here.

FACE CLAIM: Alice Englert

Once again, I will post the full profile after reply

Thanks!
Last edited by S'Épanouir Dans Cieux on Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong..."
-Voltaire

"You have enemies? Good. It means you have stood up for something, something in your life."
-Winston Churchill

"Any person, be it man or woman, who does not find delight in a good book must be intolerably stupid."
-Jane Austen

S'Épanouir Dans Cieux
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNovelust on Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:21 pm

I would like to reserve Student 3 and Room 3.

Here is my FC! Michael Angelakos

TheNovelust
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy_ on Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:24 pm

Adding everyone right now! Thank you very much, welcome to this historical little waltz. :)

Candy_
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:52 pm

I'll have both my CS and room up today.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy_ on Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:07 pm

Awesome, thank you so much!! xx

Candy_
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amybel on Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:15 am

Could I reserve Student 4 with ROOM 4

with the FC: Nicole Anderson

Amybel
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:34 pm

Sorry about not sending in my CS. The Internet in my house went out. I'm working in it right now and will have at least a WIP soon.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy_ on Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:19 am

@Amybel - Most definitely! Excuse me if I don't edit that in though, I might forget :)

@afreerobin - No problems. Thanks for getting it up though.

I'm considering starting as soon as we get in Amybel's CS, I don't know if I want to wait on TheNovelust (haven't heard back on what is going on.) So consider starting soon. Thanks everyone.

Candy_
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TomorrowsHerald on Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:49 pm

Is this going to work on set piece adventures? Like a self contained doctor who episode for example?

Anyway, I am interested; I am a bit of an amateur historian myself and expect to express that nature in the character I intend to create.

I would like to reserve a position, thank you.

TomorrowsHerald
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amybel on Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:10 pm

My CS Is going to be in within the evening :D

Amybel
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy_ on Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:57 am

@Amybel - Awesome, thank you! (If you're not already starting it, please start on your room description and reserve a room number :3)

@TomorrowsHerald - I'm not really sure what you're trying to ask right now. I will reserve a spot however.

Candy_
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNovelust on Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:49 pm

Hey guys. Went out of town unexpectedly but just got back and will get my character submitted in a few hours.

TheNovelust
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TomorrowsHerald on Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:03 pm

Thank you kindly Candy, I shall begin work on the character and present it to you tomorrow.

I apologies if I wasn't clear in my question, let me explain. Since the cast of this roleplay will be able to go back in time to various events, does it mean that the roleplay will play in a sort of episodic format; each journey becoming a self contained adventure between the characters? Say the characters are transported to the Titanic, would a short adventure on board the domed vessel follow? Would the entire cast travel to a single event each time? Would the cast potentially split up and go to different places?

Just curious about the way things will work here, thanks again for the reservation.

TomorrowsHerald
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amybel on Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:24 pm

Hi Candy, I've finished up Melody and am going to claim her room now :D

Amybel
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TomorrowsHerald on Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:33 pm

FC is Steven Pacey, I wish there where better pictures but as primarily a viewer of old television, that was the appearance that came to mind on short notice.

TomorrowsHerald
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy_ on Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:48 pm

Thank you all so much for everything!! I'll be posting the start sooner tonight or tomorrow, we're saying goodbye to a friend who is moving so I don't know what time I will have. :)

@TheNovelust - No problem! Accepted (I'll edit in when I have a chance).

@TomorrowsHerald - Thanks for the submission. :) Now I see what you mean! All of the characters will be transported together to the same place, and (ideally) would work together to get out of the situation. After the true danger of the event has passed, whoever escaped or is still alive at the end will be transported to the house, where they would wake up the following morning.

Any more questions are gladly accepted before the roleplay starts. :) Thank you all again!

Candy_
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNovelust on Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:35 pm

By order of posting do you just mean that whoever posts second would be the second person to get into the house, the third poster is third person in the house, etc? Or do you mean the order of room/reservation is the order of posting? If that makes sense...

TheNovelust
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy_ on Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:48 pm

Oh, no! Just the first, second, third poster (etc.) would be the first, second, third person (etc.) entering the house. So as is necessary Isaac was the first to arrive, whoever posts second will be the second to arrive, and it will continue on in some manner like that.

Candy_
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!