Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Hiya. o:

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Hiya. o:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iggi on Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:54 am

I'm sure some of you know me, and I'm positive most of you don't. But alas, Kou's post kinda.. motivated me to finally join; something like that. :( I'm not new to roleplaying, and I have been lurking about these forums for some time, but I'll make it official here and now. :D Hello!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iggi
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hiya. o:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:53 am

IGGI!!!

::pounce-tackle-hug::

Glad to see you joining in! Now, I hope you join some of the rp's around here. (TAMF! TAMF! I suggest TAMF! It's in Everything Else. No subforum for it either.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iggi on Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:58 am

xD Hiya!
-Faceplant.-

Ookay, if I can find my way around this place, sure I'll join? @_@;

Iggi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:02 am

::sniffs around:: I smell a link coming on...

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=2323

AHHH!

=P

That's the first page of it. Absolute must that you read the first post- it's the description of the world.

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iggi on Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:09 am

Oh dear. ;-; I dislike reading long posts, which is probably why I haven't joined in some time! :P Oh well, I'll see to that link. D:

Iggi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vinnie_vanwham on Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:59 pm

Well I may be new here but like yourself am certainly not new to RP, lol! In saying that though...heya ^..^! Hope to RP with ya some time! :D If you dislike reading long posts though don't expect too many short ones from me, lol!
"It's time to rock...and RIDE!"

vinnie_vanwham
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:00 pm

Hey, well, looks like you already know people, so this may seem redundant, but here goes anyway: Welcome to RPGateway. Check out the In Character forums and jump right into the action!

There it was...

*Disappears in a cloud of smoke*
"Some things are important. Others are not. Yet all would claim a mortal's attention. It falls to each of us to remain ever mindful, and thus purchase wisdom in the threading of possibilities. It is our common failing that we are guided by our indifference to eventualities. The moment pleases, the future can await consideration." - Steven Erikson's Midnight Tides

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PunkRockinHobbit on Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:09 pm

*coughs and fans smoke away*

Oi, Zee was just here, wasn't he?

Anyway, let me throw my welcome into the pot! *tosses welcome into big black cauldron* Glad you decided to do more than just lurk! I'm always excited to have fresh blood, err, I mean, new people around! ^.^;
ImageImageImage

PunkRockinHobbit
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azamiko on Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:24 am

*waves* Hihi!
'By any means necessary. Heh, that's when your ideals outweigh your conscience. The question is: are you willing to give up yourself--your idea of who you are, of what is right--to help other people?"

Azamiko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:42 pm

Sorry, I dont' know you. But I am glad you are here non-the less. ^_^ Welcome.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Discipline on Mon May 04, 2009 2:53 pm

*Pops his welcome into the usual black cauldron and stirs it up.*

Erm...

WHERE'S THE DAMNED FISHY STICK. VILLAGE ALCHEMIST, GTFO HERE NAO. OR SOMEONE'S NOT GETTING THEIR FULL RATIONS.

*Taps foot on floor.*

Discipline
Contributor
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Tipworthy

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.