Pokemon: Champion's Island

Hoenn Discussion Area

a part of “Pokemon: Champion's Island”, a fictional universe by fullmetal642.

The Greastest Masters and Coordinators are called to mysterious island

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: Champion's Island”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hoenn Discussion Area

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:31 am

All Hoenn Representatives can discuss what they wish there relationships are with each other.
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything."

- Adroc Thurston of Eureka Seven

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fullmetal642
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Hoenn Discussion Area

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:00 pm

Think I should try using this. Hey, full, considering Sebastian and Mykeisha both live in Ever Grande City, wouldn't it make sense for them to know each other a little, like aquaintences or something. Also, Mykeisha's only been part of the E4 for almost a year. Do you think there would had been a point where Sebastian and Mykeisha battled? And that Frontier Brain guy (too lazy to check his name), I think Sebastian and him might know each other, but he probably wouldn't know Mykeisha, probably wouldn't care, but Mykeisha probably knows him by reputation.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lloyd999
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Hoenn Discussion Area

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:46 pm

I was thinking that they have some type of relationship, something type of friendship where he is constantly teasing and she often tries to counter his laziness. I also thought they have battled before seeing as she lost to the current champion in her history.

fullmetal642
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!