Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hogwarts vs. Death Eaters

a part of “Hogwarts vs. Death Eaters”, a fictional universe by Sunflower.

Welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Currently there are forces beyond our walls that are trying to kill the new headmaster along with all of the muggleborns and half-bloods. This is the new chapter of Hogwarts.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hogwarts vs. Death Eaters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:22 am

Please reserve characters here along with ask questions and get along with your fellow writers here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Re: Hogwarts vs. Death Eaters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazeNoKitsune on Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:49 am

(Ignore!)
Last edited by KazeNoKitsune on Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KazeNoKitsune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:31 am

I would love to bring back the twins as well, with the O'Briens again. I'll put in the hexes later, because I'm on mobile at the moment. My favourite character in Harry Potter is probably Ronald, Hermione or Neville. Or maybe even Luna. There is so many good ones, I cannot even decide.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:23 am

May I reserve the FC's of Arden Cho and Ki Hong Lee?

The hex codes would be as follows:
Arden Cho #FF4080
Ki Hong Lee #008040

As for my favorite character I'd say either Neville or Luna. Neville I feel bad for a lot of the time, but he's so adorable and Luna I just love how odd she is haha.

SarcasticZombie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:57 pm

@The Calenator
    Consider yourself reserved! :)

@SarcasticZombie
    Sure. I'll mark those down for you.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:58 pm

Hi Sunshine!
You know I love a good Harry Potter roleplay and I couldn't pass this one up.
Could I reserve the first Slytherin girl but change her face claim to Nicola Peltz?
I still haven't decided her hex code, but when I do I'll let you know.

My fave character from the Harry Potter series has to be either Tonks or Luna, love them both.
Also, when I finish my girl I might be able to take on a guy too if needed.
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bolin on Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:23 pm

Hi Sunshine I'd like to reserve

Head of Slytherin house DADA teacher with the Katie McGrath FC
Gryffindor student with Max Schneider FC

I'm sorry I'm unfamiliar with hex codes

my favorite two characters are Hagrid and Surius Black

Bolin
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:32 pm

I'd love to be a part of this again!!!

I'd like Dylan O'Brian and Max Schcneider. I know I have to compete for max but I have always loved that character and wanted to use him. He's so cute and fun.

He'd codes would be a blue for Dylan and a Red for Max. (I'm on my phone so I can't give you a legit one.

My favorite characters are the twins because theyre just so darn funny together.

I will be updating my Max Schneider CS to make sure he's all up to date and legit then will submit it tonight. Oh I e always wanted this to be revived!!!

Sunshine, if things work out, we should do that boyfriend girlfriend relationship again where he's being used and he likes another girl but isn't sure about it. Maybe a Hufflepuff girl this time though. We will see. :) good to see you again! I've been looking for something to do recently.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:25 pm

@Everyone
Reservations have been noted. I'll update the front page after work tonight.

@Zoey26123
Expect a PM soon or tonight.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:33 pm

@Sunshine: hey girl. I'm going to have to back down from my reservation (༎ຶ⌑༎ຶ) I've just been taking on too many roles and can't handle them all so I have to abandon a few. Sorry to leave you hanging! Hope to roleplay with you soon again and good luck!

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:38 pm

@lightningpoint; Oh, no. That's fine and understandable. :) Thanks for letting us know.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:55 am

Apologies but I as well will have to pull out my reservation. I have a lot going on right now and I find it unwise to take a character at this time. Hope this goes well!

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:08 pm

Everybody is leaving T.T! Well I'm hoping to have my characters done today, however I have an incredibly busy day today. So I'm gonna do my best and work on them when I can.

SarcasticZombie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:13 pm

I would like to reserve the Death Eater with Nina Dobrev's face claim, but I would prefer to change it to Kaya Scodelario.
Hex Code: #4d1b7b

My favorite character is definitely Luna. And I also absolutely adore the back story as to how the actor was able to play her. <3
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:13 pm

@The Calenator;
    Awe. So sad to see you leave but totally understandable. Hope to write with you soon! :)

@SarcasticZombie;
    I know! But hey, we'll make it work, I am sure of it. :) Just take your time with your characters.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arrow- on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:08 pm

I would like to reserve Kim Yu Kwon please :> I was thinking of making my own HP RP but luckily you did first. Less effort on my part ;]

I havent thought of a hex yet, but fave character is Luna (seems to be a trend here) or Draco. Luna reminds me that everyone can be odd and still be loved. Draco is a) super attractive and b) when hes not whiny and annoying he can be kind of badass.

Arrow-
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:57 pm

@kelsiikhaos; Hm, I have an old writer that is interested in reclaiming their roles. Though, if they turn the role down, I'll let you know.

Is there anyone else you'd like to go for in the meantime?

[b]@Arrow-;
    Awe. I bet you to the punch. Now, I am curious about your Harry Potter roleplay. >.> But consider him reserved for you. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arrow- on Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:02 am

I finished my character lol. Hex is #ccccff because boys can have lavender and be fabulous too.

Arrow-
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:25 pm

Yo, stopping by to see if I can go for Matt Lanter but have his fc changed to Josh Hutcherson when I'm done? His hex will be #52666A
My all time favorite Hp character will have to be Prof.Snape because he was a complex and misunderstood character and I always kind of knew that he wasn't a bad person. Second was Tonks because she was hella silly, sarcastic and just badass. I may pick up a slytherin girl but I don't know yet, I'll finish my boy first then we'll see.

EDIT: For the face claim I'm just gonna mess around with some faces and see which I like best on the character sheet before actually sticking to one.

EDIT 2: Alright I did some fishing around and it seems that I'm going to stick with Max Barczak as my face claim!
Last edited by συιʝα on Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:55 pm

HI SUNSHINE I'M BACK! I realized I do have time to take on another character, so I'd like to pick back up my reservation for the Slytherin girl but change her face claim to Darya Dogusheva if it's possible :D

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!