Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Hogwarts Next Gen:  All is Well

Hogwarts Next Gen: All is Well

a part of “Hogwarts Next Gen: All is Well”, a fictional universe by CharlotteV.

The children of the most famous generation in the Wizarding World are in their last years at Hogwarts. In a world that has been well for decades, will their lives continue to be easy or will they face their own challenges?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hogwarts Next Gen: All is Well”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hogwarts Next Gen: All is Well

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:23 pm

What do you mean 'not all roles will be filled'?
Straight up, there are a ton of characters *cough*FuckinWeasleys*cough* so no, I'm not expecting all of them to be filled. In fact, I'm simply not going to let all of them be filled. Preferably, I'd like to limit the amount of Weasley characters. Likely I'll only let four or so actually in. Depends.
What will we do with the roles that don't get filled?
Depending on who they are, we might age the cast up a bit (example - if James, Teddy, and Victore don't get filled, we can make everyone a year older). Otherwise we'll just NPC them.
So, how many writers will you accept?
Probably between 6-8. I find that any more than that causes overcrowding and, thus, RPs fail.
The character I want is already reserved.
PM me - I'll let you know if it opens up.
How many characters can I have?
Preferably 2, no more than 3 (unless you convince me you can handle more than 3. I'll probably think you're mental but whatever.) You may submit just 1 and that's fine. If so, try to stay away from the Weasley clan. Diversity.
What about an OC?
I mean, really, they're all kind of OCs. But if you must just have someone original...look, they gotta have a Harry's Generation parent. So...Oliver Wood's daughter. Or Pansy Parkinson's kid. Maybe Romilda Vane's son. That kind of shit. To have an OC you HAVE TO have a main character as well. (If your kid is tied in through their mother, their last name may be different. Like Luna's kids being Scamander's instead of Lovegood's.)
You didn't answer my question!
Ask below.

I'm aware that not all the ages and whatnot are canon (specifically Teddy), but its mostly just so the entire cast won't be related and whatnot.

Code: Select all
[left][img]http://placehold.it/300x300[/img][/left][img]http://placehold.it/500x200[/img][img]NAME PLATE[/img]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][center][size=150][font=FONT][i][color=#HEXCODE]{"QUOTE"}[/color][/i][/font][/size][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]http://placehold.it/500x700[/img][/left]

[center][font=FONT][size=125][u]N A M E[/u][/size][/font]

[font=FONT][i][color=#HEXCODE]"QUOTE"[/color][/i][/font]

[font=FONT][size=125][u]N I C K  N A M E S[/u][/size][/font]
NAME || [font=FONT][i][color=#HEXCODE]"QUOTE"[/color][/i][/font]

[font=FONT][size=125][u]B I R T H D A T E[/u][/size][/font]

[font=FONT][size=125][u]A G E[/u][/size][/font]

[font=FONT][size=125][u]B L O O D[/u][/size][/font]

[font=FONT][size=125][u]P A R E N T S[/u][/size][/font]

[font=FONT][size=125][u]S E X U A L I T Y[/u][/size][/font]

[font=FONT][size=125][u]H O U S E[/u][/size][/font]

[font=FONT][i][color=#HEXCODE]"QUOTE"[/color][/i][/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][center][size=150][font=FONT][i][color=#HEXCODE]{"QUOTE"}[/color][/i][/font][/size][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]http://placehold.it/245x245[/img]
[img]http://placehold.it/245x245[/img][/left][right][img]http://placehold.it/245x245[/img]
[img]http://placehold.it/245x245[/img][/right][center][font=FONT][size=125][u]A P P E R A N C E[/u][/size][/font]

WORDS
WORDS
WORDS[/center][hr][/hr][right][img]http://placehold.it/500x600[/img][/right][center][font=andalus][size=125][u]P E R S O N A L I T Y[/u][/size][/font]
[size=80]POSITIVE TRAIT || POS TRAIT || POS TRAIT || NEGATIVE TRAIT || NEG TRAIT || NEG TRAIT[/size]

WORDS
WORDS
WORDS[/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][center][size=150][font=FONT][i][color=#HEXCODE]{"QUOTE"}[/color][/i][/font][/size][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]http://placehold.it/400x500[/img][/left]
[center][font=FONT][size=125][u][url=IMG]W A N D[/url][/u][/size][/font]
LENGTH || WOOD || CORE

[font=FONT][size=125][u][url=IMG]S P E C I A L[/url][/u][/size][/font]

[font=FONT][size=125][u][url=IMG]Q U I D D I T C H[/url][/u][/size][/font]

[font=FONT][size=125][u][url=IMG]P E T[/url][/u][/size][/font]

[font=FONT][size=125][u][url=IMG]P A T R O N U S[/url][/u][/size][/font]

[font=FONT][size=125][u][url=IMG]B O G G A R T[/url][/u][/size][/font]

[font=FONT][i][color=#HEXCODE]"QUOTE"[/color][/i][/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][center][size=150][font=FONT][i][color=#HEXCODE]{"QUOTE"}[/color][/i][/font][/size][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][right][img]http://placehold.it/500x700[/img][/right][center][font=FONT][size=125][u]H I S T O R Y[/u][/size][/font]

WORDS
WORDS
WORDS[/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][center][size=150][font=FONT][i][color=#HEXCODE]{[url=LINK]SONG[/url]| ARTIST}{[url=LINK]SONG[/url] | ARTIST}{[url=LINK]SONG[/url] | ARTIST}[/color][/i][/font][/size][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[not mandatory to use - feel free to make edits]

Current Hogwarts Staff
Headmistressxx xx|| Minerva McGonagall
Potions xxxx xxxxx|| Draco Malfoy
Charms xxxxx xxx || Fillus Flitwick
DADAxxxxxx xxxx || Harry Potter
Herbologyxxx xxxx || Neville Longbottom
History of Magicxx || Audrey Weasley
Transfiguration xx || Phoebe Penrose
Divination xxxx xx || Sybil Trelawney
Magical Creatures || Rubeus Hagrid
Last edited by CharlotteV on Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Hogwarts Next Gen: All is Well

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:52 pm

Hullo! Could I reserve Molly Weasley II? I'd have her under Ravenclaw.
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wednesdaysun
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:45 pm

Can I reserve Lucy Weasley? I'd put her in gryffindor

jackrules158
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:32 am

Hi! I was wondering if I could reserve both Victorie Weasley and Albus Severus Potter??? I would put Victorie into Gryffindor and Ablus into Slytherin as I'm pretty sure that is canon XD

I was wondering, could we possibly switch face claims?
If so I would love to use Dianna Agres for Victorie and Logan Lerman for Albus... Though if we can't switch Face Claims thats fine too ^-^

Miyer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:46 am

Miyer - thats fine doll, FCs can be changed!

As a general announcement
Scorp is up and there's a character skele now. You can use both of these things to kind of gauge what I'm looking for in this RP. Your CS is, ultimately, your application.

The Weasley's as of now are limited to people who are reserving two characters...unless I can be swayed otherwise

CharlotteV
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:04 am

what's up? saw this and have to say I'm very interested! Had to make a new account (pissed to no end about that) I was wondering id OC's were aloud.

Signed,
HalliwellSlytherin
(AKA Forget~me~not)

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:06 pm

HalliwellSlytherin there's an FAQ :)

CharlotteV
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:35 pm

Ok so then hypothetically if I asked to reserve Rose would an OC count as a second character or would I need to play three characters to play my original character. (yes they have a cannon surname)

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:42 pm

Your OC can count as a second character :)

CharlotteV
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:48 pm

Ok sorry for being difficult, I'm sitting here are work with nothing better to do.

I'd like to formally reserve Rose Wesley and one secondary character named Melinda Tuft (need to get this character idea out of my head)

most likely will change Rose's FC but not yet.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:43 pm

May I please reserve Frank Longbottom and have him in hufflepuff?
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:12 pm

Hey there! Could I reserve both of the Scamander twins of you don't mind? Lorcan will be ravenclaw and Lysander will be hufflepuff

Blueshadow
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:46 pm

@HalliwellSlytherin No worries dude I'm doing the same thing lol. Preferably, I would like for Melinda to have parents that were actually part of the Second Wizarding World generation. If I'm not mistaken, the Tuft's were a couple of centuries before?

New reservations are in

CharlotteV
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:56 pm

Hello! May I please reserve Lily Luna Potter but change her face claim to Luca Hollestelle? She will also be a Gryffindor. Thank you!

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:59 pm

Yup!

As of right now reservations are on hold :)

All character applications should be in and at least mostly finished by 4:00 Central Time on Thursday. If they are not, your role will be forfeited.

CharlotteV
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:41 pm

Alice is up. (Save for her History which is a WIP because of siblings and whatnot)

Also I would like to say that anyone who is already a part of the rp may add on extra characters if they feel like it.

However, at this point I'm no longer accepting Gryffindor's. They're overpopulated ;)

CharlotteV
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:08 pm

Hey there I think I should be able to finish most of one of the twins today, probably not their photos and all the stuff to make it look nice but definitly the majority of the information. Also just a heads up I think I'm going to also make Lorcan a puff. I no longer like the idea of them being in seperate houses. Hope you don't mind.

Blueshadow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:15 pm

Not at all, that's totally fine!

CharlotteV
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:21 pm

Okay so I completly forgot that I kinda already have finished character profiles for the twins from a role play a while back and I might just tweak those a bit lol. Do you mind if I change their face claim to Dylan Muse Sprayberry? If not thats fine, I can just switch out the pictures and gifs real quick. I was just curious.

Blueshadow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:36 pm

Yeah go for it!

CharlotteV
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!