Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hogwarts: Nineteen Years Later

Hogwarts - Nineteen years later

a part of “Hogwarts: Nineteen Years Later”, a fictional universe by Gleeky1D.

Time to find platform 9 and 3 quarters again! The Hogwarts Express leaves soon!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hogwarts: Nineteen Years Later”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hogwarts - Nineteen years later

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu May 10, 2012 6:08 am

Well, at least you didn't cause "The Tech Incident" xD

Right?
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Thu May 10, 2012 6:21 am

Ugh.. No! Anyways, I'm reading about creating a Horcrux but nothing tells how to create it, only that murder is involved otherwise the Horcrux is very unstable. Mmm..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gleeky1D on Thu May 10, 2012 12:26 pm

Okaaay....
Seems like there's a lot of drama here.
Please just try to stick to the info that's in the books and stuff. It is Harry Potter after all.
But I haven't been on for a few days...someone fill me in?

Gleeky1D
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu May 10, 2012 12:43 pm

We had a small problem, but we managed to fix it, Blake is aware of Dioda, there is a harmless cookie that totally isn't filled with confusion potion by the Slytherine Common Room enterence, James showed aalbus the Griffondor equivlence to the chamber of secrets (only its smaller, but incredibly less well known but much more practical and homey.

Oh, and either Voldamort's and/or someone else's ghost may or may not be haunting James and/or Albus.

Oh, and I assume the Chamber of Secrets is easier to exit now...... :3

Finally, welcome back!!!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Thu May 10, 2012 12:58 pm

Dioda is going to eat the cookie! :3 Voldemort is indeed haunting the two Potters. The Chamber of Secrets is open but not for long..:3

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Thu May 10, 2012 1:06 pm

And Dioda ate the cookie after a close examination thinking something was wrong. Soon she will be blaming James and Albus and act like she is been poissend. She probably is developing a crush for Albus xD

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu May 10, 2012 1:14 pm

Lol. So she will fall in love with Albus and be trying to kill James then? XD

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Thu May 10, 2012 1:25 pm

Yeah.. She won't kill Albus, maybe James but she will still try to get their blood for Voldemort. Isn't she a sweetheart? xD

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu May 10, 2012 1:36 pm

Well, it would certainly be a twist. XD

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Thu May 10, 2012 1:43 pm

I know, it would be an unexpected twist for sure xD

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Thu May 10, 2012 5:05 pm

DONT EAT THE COOKIE !!! lol its so funny if you say it outloud

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Thu May 10, 2012 5:11 pm

I'm eating a cookie O.o

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu May 10, 2012 5:33 pm

Now, we just need people to post xD

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:11 am

Yeah.. Sadly, I need to go to school today but I'll be early out :3

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Fri May 11, 2012 3:13 pm

I had this bizare||dream about this Roleplay xD

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Fri May 11, 2012 5:49 pm

you are =obssesed with that cookie...... I would like to arrange a meating between the potters and Max so i can gain a greater prespective of character.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat May 12, 2012 5:09 am

Well, if Dioda wants to discredit Blake, she could spread all the confusion cookie crumbs on him. XD

That way, unless Dioda is even more blunt, everything should hopefully be fine.

In any case, mass amnesia potions work nicely. XD

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sat May 12, 2012 5:15 am

Maybe. Nah.. She probably walks through the hallway and blacks out somewhere on a staircase close to Gryffindor xD

And, again I had this dream about thos RP xD

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sat May 12, 2012 5:35 am

Like this:

Dioda looked around and pointed at a pillar in the hallway she was walking through. "Yough.. Whar as Jemas end Ulbas?" she questioned the pillar, looking highly confused when it didn't talk back. Though the affects were working out slowly. She walked further and past the Gryffindor Common Room without knowing. She stopped and looked around, feeling tired now and as the affects worked out, she noticed where she was. She took a step, her eyes closed and she blacked out just a second later. Close to the Gryffindor Common Room.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat May 12, 2012 9:20 am

holly crap! we need people to post, this is getting boring. -_-

and LOL "The tech incident"
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!