Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Hogwarts: Nineteen Years Later

Hogwarts - Nineteen years later

a part of “Hogwarts: Nineteen Years Later”, a fictional universe by Gleeky1D.

Time to find platform 9 and 3 quarters again! The Hogwarts Express leaves soon!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hogwarts: Nineteen Years Later”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hogwarts - Nineteen years later

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue May 08, 2012 7:12 pm

I usually don't, unless the message is the top priority or that's where the discussion is

Anyways, Ashton, go post up. I'm waiting on you I think.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Tue May 08, 2012 11:53 pm

I think the Potters will need to watch out for Dioda is going to follow them xD Sneaky Dioda she is. Always planning on getting her father back.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tornadofan2
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed May 09, 2012 12:18 am

May I present you.. Dioda Servy:

tornadofan2
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Wed May 09, 2012 4:21 am

"Claps" yayi!

her age is still confusing me a bit... lol, does she age at a slow rate? I think that would make the most sense as she is old Voldy's daughter and may even know a few charms to go with the part ;)

Colonel_Masters
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed May 09, 2012 5:54 am

She is aware they have the invisibility cloak, right? xD

EDIT: WAIT! Not even Dumbledore knew about the Marauders Map, i doubt she or Voldemort knew about it too....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed May 09, 2012 6:59 am

Dioda ages slow, uses some charms for that xD

Dioda has her sources to find things out. She is aware of the Invisibility Cloak xD

tornadofan2
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed May 09, 2012 7:14 am

Revello; Causes something that is hidden to be revealed. Would that work on the Invisibility Cloak?

tornadofan2
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed May 09, 2012 7:36 am

No spell can reveal the cloak because it is a Hallow. That makes it more powerful then any normal invisibility cloak.

Also, Voldamort knew about the cloak, but not the map. So he could tell other of the cloak, but not the map. Fred and George gave Harry the map, and Harry gave it to James

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed May 09, 2012 7:43 am

Ugh.. Hallows.. Damn them!

Anyways, I know that! I've seen the movies so I've seen that.

tornadofan2
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Wed May 09, 2012 8:10 am

if i remember correctly peter petigro knew about the map so as he was Voldy's boy for some time who knows what he told him? also Snape was suspicious of it and as Voldy wanted all the information he could get about Harry its not impossible that he was told about it...

Colonel_Masters
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed May 09, 2012 8:21 am

Yeah, Peter knew about it and told Dioda :)

Dioda is going to be busy coming few days. Does someone know how to breed a Basilisk?

tornadofan2
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Wed May 09, 2012 9:00 am

something to do with a chicken laying on a snake egg i think....

"The basilisk is alleged to be hatched by a cockerel from the egg of a serpent or toad" yep i was right, good luck with that! :P

Colonel_Masters
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Wed May 09, 2012 9:05 am

"The book says that the basilisk was first created by Herpo the Foul, a wizard who hatched a chicken egg beneath a toad" MAKE UP YOUR BLOODY MIND! XD

Colonel_Masters
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed May 09, 2012 9:13 am

An Basilisk is born from a chicken egg hatched under a toad. Herpo the Foul was the first one to create one. Basilisks can live about 900 years though the Basilisk of Zalazar Slytherin, the one from the Chamber of Secrets (I think I'm messing things up), lived about a 1000 years.

tornadofan2
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed May 09, 2012 9:54 am

She doesn't even know their out yet. Hell, I don't think they are even out of the dorm yet xD

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed May 09, 2012 10:14 am

Didn't I mention that she was out of the dorm.. Ugh.. I FAIL AGAIN! I'm so stupid honestly. Anyways, I'm going to love the Basilisk.

tornadofan2
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed May 09, 2012 10:28 am

I meant James and Albus havn't left yet I believe xD

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thatdude1 on Wed May 09, 2012 10:33 am

is this still open?

thatdude1
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed May 09, 2012 10:33 am

WWHHAAGVHH I FAIL EPICLY!!!

tornadofan2
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed May 09, 2012 10:41 am

Yes I think its open, and yes you may have. But it's not the worst fail, right?!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!