Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Hogwarts: Nineteen Years Later

Hogwarts - Nineteen years later

a part of “Hogwarts: Nineteen Years Later”, a fictional universe by Gleeky1D.

Time to find platform 9 and 3 quarters again! The Hogwarts Express leaves soon!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hogwarts: Nineteen Years Later”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hogwarts - Nineteen years later

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed May 09, 2012 10:45 am

I think this was one of my worst fails ever. Great, headache, stomach cramps, tiredness..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tornadofan2
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed May 09, 2012 12:09 pm

No, your worst fail ever is to announce your plan out loud to others, especially to relatives. XD
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed May 09, 2012 12:14 pm

Can we stop please? I am already failing enough and you are really making it worse and I am to ill to go through more fails.. xD

tornadofan2
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Wed May 09, 2012 12:33 pm

I must admit you are a little too blunt,you had simply mentioned the basilisk Stephen would have went along because of his curiosity but when you talk about removing blood from a number of individuals he won't be that frilled; he is 11 after all....

my suggestion would be to play the manipulating girl working in the shadows... but its your call.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed May 09, 2012 12:42 pm

*Facepalm* I'm going to fall back in a depression I just came from and not want to fall back in. Mum needs to hide the knives again.

I'll edit it a bit.

tornadofan2
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed May 09, 2012 1:02 pm

Yeah, Slytherine is supposed to be cunning, NOT all of them are evil and manipulative

Though a few do harbor hatred at the potters, you have to be discreet about it, because most (of the few) if not all of them won't want them dead.......

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed May 09, 2012 1:07 pm

Dioda wants them dead, especially Harr Potter. She can't stand Harry Potter at all. I can't stand Harry Potter.

tornadofan2
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Wed May 09, 2012 3:47 pm

Slytherine are not evil as some black and white opinion people see it, but i would wager they are much more competitive individuals, also we know they have a natural lust to prove themselves.

So far Dioda hasn't caused a major problem in the RP but as long as she is so blunt and obvious i doubt she will gain many allies or any at all. Stephen feels a comradeship with her because of their similar backgrounds, curiosity and the color of her hair but he feels no animosity towards the potters for example, he simply doesn't understand why are they so important and well known. I doubt if he would ever feel more then a competitive dislike towards them that can be manipulated over a long period of time unless he had a personal problem with them at some point that offers greater options of manipulation. So far Stephen has mostly ignored Dioda's bluntness because he doesn't know that much about the magical world or its costumes however when faced with morals or facts that work both in the magical and muggle world he will think before acting. If for example Dioda told Stephen that she was going to play a funny and friendly trick on the potters he would not suspect foul play and possibly play along with it. 11 year old's are not hard to manipulate but even they have at least a shred of common sense and some times a much greater opinion of morality then most adults.

I wrote this to give you a clue on how Stephen thinks about the matter, at this point Stephen would consider befriending the potters with no real hesitations about the matter given the opportunity.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Wed May 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Just throwing this out there: Malice is pretty much wet clay, so to speak. I mean, she's like ten and has just about no idea what the heck the problem is with voldemort or the potters or anyone. Sheeeeeeee's clueless c:

I just realized I'd hate to be her... XD

ReaperGirl4
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Wed May 09, 2012 3:53 pm

Dioda posts are greatly improved already :)

Colonel_Masters
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Wed May 09, 2012 4:00 pm

Just figured i would point this out, about the subject of Harry's invisibility cloak. In the story come wizards such as Snape had extraordinary senses and could feel the presents of some one cloaked, in these instances the greatest threat for Harry while under the cloak was the cloak being grabbed as Snape tried to do a number of times.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed May 09, 2012 4:35 pm

We have to assume however this takes great amount of practice, training, and skill, of which not one of Our characters have.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed May 09, 2012 7:33 pm

Please note the Griffindor Sanctuary is in fact the Griffindor equivalent of The Chamber of secrets, made in rivalry to it. Because we all know how much Slytherine and Griffindor rival each other.....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Wed May 09, 2012 8:28 pm

so,who's gonna eat the cookie lol

Ashtonwolf
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed May 09, 2012 8:59 pm

Dioda should totally eat the cookie. Then, she can blame the Potters for something she doesn't know they actually did. XD

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed May 09, 2012 11:45 pm

What? Dioda will kill the Potters, thank you for that great advice, now she is asking snakes to find the Potters. But.. What if she secretly falls in love with Albus? I have weird dreams xD

tornadofan2
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu May 10, 2012 4:12 am

Note: you cant ask every snake in Hogwarts. Only the ones you see. And speaking Parseltongue in public is not a good idea....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Thu May 10, 2012 4:23 am

I know that.. And, it's not public although Malice is with Dioda.. I think|guess.. Anyways, you are really getting on my nerves xD And I'm trying not to freak out but..

tornadofan2
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu May 10, 2012 5:18 am

Cant help it. Im a die hard Harry Potter fan. Who is capable of pciking out anomolies and key details within posts which falter from the known path.

Essentially, i critically analyze everything. :3

With the incredibly very rare exception.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Thu May 10, 2012 5:40 am

Oh.. Then I'm going to get annoyed a whole lot more I guess. I edited my post.

tornadofan2
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!