Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Hogwarts: The TriWizard Tournament

a part of “Hogwarts: The TriWizard Tournament”, a fictional universe by Armageddon.

This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well. You see, Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event: The TriWizard Tournament. -Closed-

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hogwarts: The TriWizard Tournament”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Sun May 19, 2013 4:31 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hogwarts: The TriWizard Tournament"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Armageddon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Hogwarts: The TriWizard Tournament

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Sun May 19, 2013 4:51 am

Yes! I would like to join as a Gryffindor girl please.

edit: And possibly a ravenclaw guy depending how it all goes... :)
Last edited by Issa on Sun May 19, 2013 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Issa
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sun May 19, 2013 5:03 am

Durmstrang for me. Gotta give the guests a Rep

Nekohina
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PatchworkHeart on Sun May 19, 2013 5:09 am

Yes! I love Harry Potter so much, you can count me in for a Beauxbatons girl & possibly a Ravenclaw if you need me to.

PatchworkHeart
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Sun May 19, 2013 5:36 am

All of your guys roles have been reserved. :) I'm glad to see some people are interested.

Armageddon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun May 19, 2013 7:12 am

Can I please take a Beauxbatons and a Gryffindor?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sun May 19, 2013 10:50 am

just wondering but how are we going to determine the Champions? is it first come first serve or are you going to pick us out of a hat (either literally or metaphorically speaking)?

Nekohina
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Sun May 19, 2013 3:06 pm

Say, can we double up? If so, can I have a Durmstrang and a Ravenclaw?

Robinwing
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sun May 19, 2013 5:38 pm

I would like to reserve a Ravenclaw girl is you please. :)

Kuukakulily
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Sun May 19, 2013 5:43 pm

I'd like to get quite a bit of these roles filled and to get started, so doubling up is acceptable however I'd like to see if we can get some more people to join first. If you know anyone who might enjoy the roleplay, it would be greatly appreciated if you'd suggest it to them.

As for the determining the champions, I was thinking of writing down the names and pulling them out of a hat.

Edit: I'd also like to add that we should try to keep the gender ratio a bit more even, because as it is with most roleplays, female roles tend to be filled easier.
Last edited by Armageddon on Sun May 19, 2013 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Armageddon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sun May 19, 2013 6:04 pm

I will try to get my charrie up shortly.

EDIT: Would it also be alright for me to reserve a male Hufflepuff?

Kuukakulily
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Mon May 20, 2013 5:14 am

If it suits I'd like to double with a male ravenclaw?

Issa
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon May 20, 2013 5:26 am

I'll just take the Gryffindoe spot for now, then. :)

Horseygirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vasilion on Mon May 20, 2013 5:33 am

I'm interested, I'd like to reserve a male slytherin if possible. If I don't have a character up in 24 hours, disregard my reservation :)

Vasilion
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Mon May 20, 2013 5:34 am

Sure thing, Issa. If we get the gender ratio evened out a bit, then we can begin. :)

Armageddon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Mon May 20, 2013 6:47 am

Are we having it be that all the schools are co-ed? In the movie, it appeared that Beaxbatons and Durmstrang were all-girls and all-boys, respectively, but I don't remember whether they were or not in the books, and fandom tends to go both ways on it. Sorry, I've got a memory like a fish.

Why do I want to know? My male character is trying to be french.

Robinwing
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Mon May 20, 2013 8:46 am

Don't worry Robin I got your back. In the books it was stated that the Beaxbatons and Durmstrang were also co-ed.

Though Rowling did portray Durmstrang as mostly male and Beaxbatons as mostly female in their distributions

Nekohina
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Mon May 20, 2013 1:59 pm

Sounds like this could be a decent RP,
Put my Bio up last night, still waiting to hear back.
'I had to be a Warrior, a slave I could not be! A Soilder and a Conqueror, fighting to be free!'

Rill
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Mon May 20, 2013 3:14 pm

Is there something wrong with my character? I submitted it last night, but it still hasn't been accepted. Please let me know :)

Kuukakulily
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sourdough101 on Mon May 20, 2013 6:16 pm

Could I please reserve a Hufflepuff female?

sourdough101
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!