Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Hola! It's Summertime {Reboot}

Hola! It's Summertime {Reboot}

a part of “Hola! It's Summertime {Reboot}”, a fictional universe by chanelindistress.

What would you do if you were on board a ship designated for Cancun? Would you allow the drama of a group of young adults ruin your summer? Or would you bring your own and hold on for the ride?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hola! It's Summertime {Reboot}”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hola! It's Summertime {Reboot}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hannahpop102 on Tue May 05, 2015 5:39 am

Yeah I'll do Grace Phipps.
Hannahpop102

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hannahpop102
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue May 05, 2015 7:37 am

Reserved for both Sunshine and Whiskey, and Hannahpop

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby insouciance on Tue May 05, 2015 5:06 pm

Hi! Could I take FC: Lindsey Morgan (I don't think she's reserved?) but change her FC to Ashley Moore?
Strawberry ice-cream is my favourite, however boring that may sound and her dialogue colour will be #842C7C
Thank you!

insouciance
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue May 05, 2015 6:04 pm

@insouciance, Ashley is perfection and you are more than welcome to have that change!!

chanelindistress
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue May 05, 2015 8:36 pm

@Girl:
I shall have a completed character submitted some time tomorrow night. :3

Dumisa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed May 06, 2015 9:11 pm

@Sunshine and Whiskey, go right ahead!! ^-^ I thought I responded earlier, but I just checked and welp. There we go!

@gihasimon, ok

chanelindistress
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri May 08, 2015 12:32 am

@Girl:
Hey! I am finally done with Charlie. Hope you like him and please let me know if I need to change anything. :3

Dumisa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sat May 09, 2015 9:57 am

@ Girl2Fine2

I was wondering if I could change my gif from Emma Stone to Barbara Palvin? :)

#7847EA

I totally understand if you don't, which is cool. I noticed the blonde, brunette, redhead pattern you have in the Core Six. Barbara just has more 'designer' gifs than I can find for Emma.

Just Kidding! x.x

SaxyLady15
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sat May 09, 2015 11:43 am

Jackson and Katelyn are complete! Just lemme know if something needs to change. (;

SaxyLady15
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Sun May 10, 2015 9:43 am

I just got my laptop fixed, so I can continue working on my character. Don't worry, I haven't just disappeared.

aurban16
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed May 20, 2015 5:46 pm

Hey, beautiful people!!

Sorry that I disappeared for a few days. Like everyone else, I had finals even though I was technically online during that week. However, soon came packing and with that, the confusion of whether or not I was packing everything because I was still at school. My best friend graduated Cum Laude and a year early, so I requested to stay on campus longer so that I could attend her graduation. In order to do that, I needed to volunteer during Senior Week, Reunion, and try to get Commencement tickets for free. It ended up being a lot more work than I originally intended and every time I tried to post, I would either be too tired or honestly could not put in the time.

Plus, the place I'm staying at so that I can spend more time with said bestest friend in the whole wide world has a shaky or unstable Wi-Fi, which is why you'd see me jump sporadically from being online to offline on here. With all that being said, I am back and this is still going. I want to start it within the next week or so, just to give people the time to finish this since I did disappear. So, I'll be messaging everyone to see if you're still interested. If you're still here, you're awesome. If not, then at least let me know!!

chanelindistress
Member for 9 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!