Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Holidia

Holidia

a part of “Holidia”, a fictional universe by Justbeinglexi.

Holiday Town a place qwhere the citizens are not just human, and look forward to the holidays of every month.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Holidia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Holidia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Justbeinglexi on Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:09 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Holidia"

Alright, this will be my first RP back here on RPG and I wanted it to be a good one. I want this RP to be something that will last for hopefully at least a full year.

Summary:

Imagine a world that dedicates itself to the holidays, all year long prepping and celebrating these wonderful times. Sounds fantastic right? A world full of nothing but peace and happiness and holidays, gift giving, family time everything that screams cuddly and warm and safe. Well this world does exist. It's called Holidia. (Ho-lid-ee-uh) It's just like earth with the fact that humans can survive here, but there is one difference, there aren't just humans on this planet, and everyone is aware of it even the humans.

Every month there is a holiday on this planet. Everyone celebrates it and enjoys it. That is the main point. To go through the year celebrating the holidays through an RP. They celebrate Earths calander so the days are the same, the time zones set up the same everything is pretty much the same just to make it easier on everyone.

The holidays are as followed:
New Years - January
Valentines Day - February
St. Patricks Day - March
Easter - April
Mothers Day - May
Fathers Day - June
Fourth of July - July (open to holiday change/make up for this month)
- August (open to creating a holiday)
- September (open to creating)
Halloween - October
Thanksgiving - November
Christmas & New Years Eve- December

I am open to suggestions for new holidays from July to September. I'd rather not celebrate the 4th of July on the RP because its a different world and I dont want it to be their independece day, and they dont really have a day they had to fight off another place to gain ownership so. I dont know.

If you want to suggest a Holiday please send me the date and what the holiday is about/celebrated.

Species:
Humans
Vampires
Werewolfs
Faires/Pixies
Witches
Mermaids

I am open to other species as well just send me the request and I'll look over it. If you do send a request please include information about them, they can be something you make up. I'm not picky.

So lets talk about the town Holiday Town, where the story pretty much will take place. The town hosts parties for each holiday two days AFTER the real holiday giving the citizens time to enjoy them with their families. The parties are large and extravagent and hosted in Town Square at a building called the Holiday Town Grand Room. It's pretty much a large hotel.

Shopping Street is pretty much obvious for saying that all the shops for gifts and food etc are in this area.

Residences are communities and circle around the Town Square area.

(I'm pretty sure I'm going to drawl a map for this.)

Residences:

Moonlight Manor
Bubble and Toil Lane
Twinkling Lights Circle
Oceanic Breeze
Sparkling Skys Complex

The communities are not specified by species so any one can live anywhere.

So yeah, this is a pretty big OOC post here but if you're interesting in joining I have no limit to the number of players joined, you can join at ANY time, and have as many characters as you like as long as you maintain their role in the story.

Right now because it's just starting I would like at least 3 girls and 3 boys.

Romance is encouraged please.

If you're interested fill out the Character Sheet:

Name
Age (no younger then 18 please unless you're a child to characters)
Species
Description (Please include a picture, if you have no picture a good descripton please, hair eyes skin etc thanks :)
Bio (optional)

I am reserving a girl for myself.

Girl 1: Justbeinglexi
Girl 2:
Girl 3:
Boy 1:
Boy 2:
Boy 3:

When I get at least 4 characters I will begin on the opening post. I am thinking about starting New Years if we dont get enough by Christmas Eve. (Tomorrow)

Current Holiday: Christmas!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Justbeinglexi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Holidia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Justbeinglexi on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:07 pm

I need more people please :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Justbeinglexi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Justbeinglexi on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:13 pm

I really need new people! Please!!!

Justbeinglexi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Velvet on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:29 pm

Hi! This looks really interesting. I'm just poking around, but I might just have to join if you'd let me. :P
"Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone." - Pablo Picasso

Lady Velvet
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Justbeinglexi on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:54 pm

OF COURSE! :) Just go to the tab and submit a character ^_^

Justbeinglexi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:54 pm

I shotty a boy slot. I'm just not sure what I could do in terms of a character. I was never good at slice-of-life RPs, so this is kind of a first for me. And by the way, thank Lady Velvet for getting me here. :P
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Justbeinglexi on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:17 pm

slice of life?

what does that mean and yay!! i will thank her very much for you :) just click the link and make the character you want.

Justbeinglexi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:22 pm

Slice of Life is a term used to describe any roleplay or multimedia product that is supposed to resemble real life. At least according to my definition, it is.

And thank you for making the RP, I'll be sure and roll something up soon as I get the chance.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Justbeinglexi on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:56 pm

well give it your best shot!!! :)

Justbeinglexi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:54 pm

Bonjouuurno! Lady, thank ya' for sending me here as well, I'd like a Boy spot. I'll post him as soon as soon as I think of an appropriate... mythical creature!
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Justbeinglexi on Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:32 pm

Thank you :)

Please click on the link to take you to the RP tab and post your character there, I'd liket o get the RP up and running ASAP. Please and thank you.

Justbeinglexi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Velvet on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:58 am

So is it Christmas Day in the roleplay?

Lady Velvet
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Justbeinglexi on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:51 pm

It's not now, since Christmas is over I'd like to start the new year party prep :)

still dinner party at my characters house

Justbeinglexi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Velvet on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:11 pm

Is that a dinner party that everyone's invited to...?

Lady Velvet
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Justbeinglexi on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:32 pm

Yurp

Justbeinglexi
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!