Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Hollywood Arts High School

a part of “Hollywood Arts High School”, a fictional universe by Sunflower.

This is a slice of life high school roleplay that focuses on the individuals that attend Hollywood Arts High School in Los Angeles.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hollywood Arts High School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Please place your reservations here.

In order to reserve, please provide me with a 250x250 sized gif of your face claim, their hexcode and their talent or talents. Whenever you reserve, you will have two days to turn in a character then three days afterwards to complete the character. I really do not have many rules this time around but just please be active and committed along with literate. I expect at least 300+ words per post, per character.

Also, there is no character sheet but if you want one then please let me know. If you are making your own, please be sure add the basics to it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Re: Hollywood Arts High School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:10 pm

hey Sunshine! I'd love to reserve a character with the face claim of Isabella Peschardt,
she'll be a senior Visual Arts student specializing in fashion ( what areas are there? ), and her hex code will be #DEB887
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lightningpoint
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:41 pm

@lightningpoint
Hey lightning! :D And if your character is specializing in Fashion then maybe Costume Designer would be her area of expertise. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:16 am

I would like to reserve a senior character with Jenna Mcdougall as her face claim. She'll be in Visual Arts (actually where would that land?), Makeup Artist to be exact (monster makeup, woo!). Hex color will be #6dc066
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:58 am

Heyo! I'd like to reserve a sophomore Performing Arts student? He'd be specialized in dancing and singing the face claim would be, the one and only Asa Butterfield. His hex code will be #CE7DCA. Also, I'd need a character sheet to make him, if you don't mind.
Last edited by InakoUchiha on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

InakoUchiha
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScreamingWillow on Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:15 pm

I'd like to reserve a male and female if possible.

Face Claim: India Eisley
Talent(s): Photography? If not I could go with acting.
Hex Code: #c2a0f8

Face Claim: Logan Lerman
Talent(s): Dance
Hex Code: #8e6156

ScreamingWillow
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustBeingMe on Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:52 pm

Hey there, Im new to this site so I hope you dont mind but I would like to reserve two characters.

A female with the FC Sophie Turner and Hex Code #a12323 Her talent(s) will be Violin and Harp (so musical)

A Male with the FC Dominic Sherwood and Hex Code #38654b His talent(s) will be photography and Acting

JustBeingMe
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:45 pm

awesome :D then she'll be a senior Visual Arts student specializing in Costume Designing !

lightningpoint
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:37 pm

Haley Michael Overland is done!!!! Pm me if you guys have any ideas for how our characters would interact with each other!!!!

InakoUchiha
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ondongi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:46 pm

Hi, just wanted to know if I could reserve a character with the FC of Chanmi Kim.

Talent(s):Acting and Writing(?)(Not too sure if that would be offered at a preforming art school. Maybe something like a director or a script writer.)
Hex Code:#925AB5

ondongi
Member for 4 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:13 pm

AGHH yay, I love this Sunshine. I hope I'm not too late.

I would love to reserve a male, with the fc of reece king. His hexcode as #ff7f50 and talent of Film/Media specializing in cinematography.

sappho
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:34 am

Everyone; Oh, my goodness. So many reservations already! I love it and love you guys! :D

Most of you I have already written with and I welcome you back to another one of my productions. Others, I have not had the privilege to write with yet but I welcome you guys to this roleplay with open arms. :)

Okay, I will update the front page with reservations and such then look over all characters to see who I need to approve or not.

I also thank all of you guys for be interested in this roleplay.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:23 am

Everyone; The introduction page has been updated. Please let me know if I got something wrong or misplaced and I'll quickly correct it.

Only one male left! :D That makes me so excited and my heart happy!

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:39 am

*patiently waits for other people*

InakoUchiha
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustBeingMe on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:07 pm

Finished Georgia, now I just gotta work on Christopher :)

JustBeingMe
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ondongi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:32 pm

Alice is all done, just waiting for the avatar I chose to upload.

ondongi
Member for 4 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:11 am

InakeUchiha, JustBeingMe, ondongi; I've accepted your characters. :)

Everyone; I'd like to get this started on Friday, so please have your characters done by Wednesday or Thursday.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScreamingWillow on Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:15 pm

I'll get to working on my characters today and hopefully have them both finished some time today as well.

ScreamingWillow
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:34 pm

ScreamingWillow; Okay, that's fine. :) Thanks for letting me know.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:44 pm

Hi there! Could I please take a character with Cole Sprouse as his face claim? I can't find a 250x250 gif of him, however here's a 268x268 one (or a can get you a regular image of him that's 250x250 if you'd prefer).
Hex - #7E3232
Talents - writing / poetry
Artistic area - creative writing (?)

la.lune
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!