Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life Ù©( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Hollywood Arts High School

Hollywood Arts Relations

a part of “Hollywood Arts High School”, a fictional universe by Sunflower.

This is a slice of life high school roleplay that focuses on the individuals that attend Hollywood Arts High School in Los Angeles.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hollywood Arts High School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hollywood Arts Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:18 am

Code: Select all
[center][img]Name%20Pic%20Here[/img]
[img]Gif%20Here[/img]
[font=aa][size=200][b]{[/b][/size] Age | Performing or Visual Arts/Talent/Talent? | Three, Personality, Traits [size=200][b]}[/b][/size][/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://media.tumblr.com/729ee4683fc1d466b0cf7f79948168da/tumblr_inline_msufipYzui1qz4rgp.gif[/img][/left][center][font=aa][b][color=#DEDB43]A S H L E I G H . N Y G U E N[/color][/b]
"[i]Character Thoughts Here.[/i]"

Describe the relation here.[/font][/center][hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maojqmV9Xd1qga2g5o2_250.gif[/img][/right][center][font=aa][b][color=#FF5500]C A R T E R . J O H N S O N[/color][/b]

[left][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/8g5JfVJHRz0Xu/giphy.gif[/img][/left][center][font=aa][b][color=#DEB887]I S O B E L . A B B O T T[/color][/b]

[right][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/61065b71944d65e1d1de8ff5eb690661/tumblr_inline_n14keoj3nI1syhljh.gif[/img][/right][center][font=aa][b][color=#CE7DCA]H A L E Y . O V E R L A N D[/color][/b]

[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/cbxQiEK.gif[/img][/left][center][font=aa][b][color=#6DC066]C H A R A C T E R . N A M E[/color][/b]

[right][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/463d2cb52dfc3a620f6aa8a758786261/tumblr_inline_mh7g5aAwFa1ra3df9.gif[/img][/right][center][font=aa][b][color=#8E6156]C H A R A C T E R . N A M E[/color][/b]

[left][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/76c91100cec00ec5c2b822abcb1732db/tumblr_inline_o3udiqflkm1scq4k2_500.gif[/img][/left][center][font=aa][b][color=#C2A0F8]O R C H I D . B A S S[/color][/b]

[right][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/ab242e9a20a55895c4764e51dd997682/tumblr_nvym83yD251ufjrq8o2_250.gif[/img][/right][center][font=aa][b][color=#38654B]C H R I S T O P H E R . B L A C K[/color][/b]

[left][img]http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah13/JustBeingMe224692/Sophie%20Turner_zpsbzsktn2r.gif[/img][/left][center][font=aa][b][color=#A12323]G E O R G I A . F A V E R E A U X[/color][/b]

[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/pB97Hcn.gif?1[/img][/right][center][font=aa][b][color=#FF7F50]C H A R A C T E R . N A M E[/color][/b]

[left][img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/504cb11602f6c99e6bf7d4dc3df25060/tumblr_nvmajwL3661sy8x5ho2_250.gif[/img][/left][center][font=aa][b][color=#925AB5]A L I C E . K A N G[/color][/b]

[right][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/79/13/30/791330a4dcf206834e0f34384dc4adc8.gif[/img][/right][center][font=aa][b][color=#7E3232]C H A R A C T E R . N A M E[/color][/b]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Re: Hollywood Arts Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:43 am

{ Fifteen | Performing Arts : Singing/Dancing | Kind, Shy, Passive }

A S H L E I G H . N Y G U E N
x
"She's like an older sister, I love her. She's definitely the person I'm closest too, I'm going to miss her when she graduates!"

Being in the same talent area, and some of the same classes Haley and Ashleigh are great friends. Definitely closer than he is to really anyone, they're like siblings. It started when he needed to have an upperclassman perform a duet with him for his Freshman Showcase, and he was assigned to be Ashleigh's partner. They worked flawlessly together, both people sharing the same interests and some of the same opinions. They just clicked.

C A R T E R . J O H N S O N
x
"I-I-I think he's a good dancer, and has an excellent voice. He's also so attractive. Did....Did I just say that?"

Haley and Carter are actually friends. Sort of like a senpai/kouhai type of thing between them. Carter being an upperclassman, and in Haley's talents, is someone he truly looks up to. They're actually dancing partners in one of their classes, because the teacher had an overflow of boys. The two were paired up, and have been close ever since. Haley has developed a crush on Carter though, and is afraid to tell him. He's just so nice and kind to people, he likes that in a person.

I S O B E L . A B B O T T
x
"We barely speak, other than a short hello to be polite. As we have different majors we don't interact much. But, she is a beautiful person."

Haley and Isobel have never hung around each other, but they do have a polite aura around them. So they do manage to wave to each other, and even though Haley doesn't swing in that way, he finds he breathtakingly beautiful.

H A L E Y . O V E R L A N D
x
"Why would I have an opinion of myself? I'm just a person. Honestly, a nobody."

Now don't get me wrong, Haley does not hate himself. He just feels as if he's a nobody, so many talented people he feels like he'd fade into the background. So he has no honest opinion of himself, he knows he can be more forceful and everything, but he'd have an underlying feeling of guilt. So, he's just a person to him. Someone not meant for greatness, but tries anyway.

E L I Z A . P A R K E R
"Character Thoughts Here."

Describe the relation here.

A U G U S T . M I T C H E L L

O R C H I D . B A S S

C H R I S T O P H E R . B L A C K

G E O R G I A . F A V E R E A U X

A D R I A N . B E C K E T T E

A L I C E . K A N G
x
"I've only heard stories, apparently she's pretty brutal."

Being a sophomore, he doesn't have much interaction with Alice. But he does hear stories about her being a very forceful person, and he's kind of intimidated by her.

A S H . H O L O W A Y

Last edited by InakoUchiha on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

InakoUchiha
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScreamingWillow on Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:30 pm

ORCHID BASS
{ Sixteen; 16 | Visual Arts/Photography | Loner, Kind, Strong }

E L I Z A . P A R K E R

"I don't really know the guy on a personal level, but he seems to be more of a player from what I heard."

Orchid has never had the interest in getting to know August. They pass each other in the halls and that is about it.

"He has really good photography pointers."

Orchid doesn't like or dislike Christopher. These two are more of a professional relationship. Whenever she needs or wants some hints and pointers in her photography, Christopher was always the best person to go to in her opinion. He is always honest with her and keeps things up front. Orchid appreciates that.

"Georgia was my first friend in this school. I'll always have her back, no matter what."

At first, Orchid didn't have any reason for making any friends but when she met Georgia she felt as if they had so much in common that she would be able to tolerate being around her. Eventually these two became very close friends and honestly is probably Orchid's only true friend.

A L I C E . K A N G
"Could I say intense?"

Now, there are a lot of people in the school Orchid doesn't seem to like. But Alice is one of the main few. She is just too intense all the time and she hates being around people like that.

A S H . H O L O W A Y

AUGUST MITCHELL
{ Seventeen; 17 | Performing Arts/Dance | Player, Outgoing, Blunt }

E L I Z A . P A R K E R

O R C H I D . B A S S
"That new girl? She doesn't speak often so I have no opinion. She is kind of hot though."

August has thought about speaking to her and possibly get to know her but every time he tries to she walks away or disappears before he got the chance to.

"He's a decent guy."

There is more of a love hate relationship here. These two can get along pretty well and there are other times when they can be at each other's throats. Especially if it has something to do with Georgia.

"She is the most attractive girl in this school."

August has slept around quite a bit but when he met Georgia, he immediately wanted to "hit that". Of course at first it was more of a sexual matter he wanted than getting to know the girl. But after a while, he felt that things were starting to grow between them. He wasn't sure if it was just him, but either way he isn't going to give up.

A L I C E . K A N G
"She's a decent girl, always making sure I stay out of trouble."

These two aren't exactly friends, nor are they acquaintances. August looks at Alice as more of a mentor kind of person. She's always there to make sure he stays out of trouble and in return he helps her out when she needs it. They're kind of like their go-to people.

A S H . H O L O W A Y

Last edited by ScreamingWillow on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ScreamingWillow
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustBeingMe on Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:48 pm

{ 17 | Performing Arts/Violin/Harp | ❃Moody ❃Whimsical ❃Absent Minded ❃}

"Don't really know her, have worked on songs together in a past but that's about it. Seems pretty cool though."

Ashleigh seems pretty cool to Georgia but they haven't interacted alot, mostly just occasionally working together on a couple of songs. Georgia wouldnt mind getting to know Ashleigh better but is much to busy with school and her few friends already to try and go out of her way to do so at the moment.

"Well...He is oblivious and cute, oh, and he is super bold which i'm not and I really look up to him for that."

Carter is one of Georgia's closes friends and she has a major crush on him not that he has noticed. Due to her being pretty immersed in her work she doesnt get to spend as much time as she would like with him but she always has fun whenever they do get to hangout even though he seems to not notice her feelings or even they fact that she is a girl at all.

"Well, she is basically my big sister and one of my best friends."

Georgia loves and adores Isobel, they meet pretty soon after she was accepted in to Hollywood Arts High. Isobel is the sweet and fun one that keeps Georgia from getting so sucked into her music that she forgets to eat, shower, or sleep which has happened before.

The relationship isnt one sided though Georgia sometimes feel like she gets more out of it, When Is needs a model for her designs Georgie does it and occasionally gets to keep them. When she needs to talk to someone or needs to call someone to come get her because she is having an anxeity attack she knows she can call Is.

C H A R A C T E R . N A M E

A U GU S T . M I T C H E L L
"August? Well he is a major flirt."

Georgia knows that August is a flirt, she heard about him from class mates long before she met him. Oddly though, she really enjoys his company, she likes the challenge of coming up on top when bantering with him or even surprising him by flirting back. Even though she knows August's main goal is to seduce her she doesnt really mind because being friends with Christopher sense her freshmen year has made her immune to 'charming' personalities. Georgia also really likes the fact that Christopher gets all irritated older brother when she mentions hanging out with August..

O R C H I D . B A S S
"Honestly, shes super sweet. You just gotta get past the persona she uses has a shield to hide herself."

Georgia sees Orchid as one of her best friends, even if the other girl has a tendency to come off cold or aloof. Georgia still doesnt know the girl super well but even with that in mind they (or she thinks so at least.) bonded right away. She has made it her mission to make Orchid smile at least once their Junior Year.

"My Dads hate him but he is my protector and basically my big brother."

When Georgia first got accepted into school she didnt have any friends and kept to herself, now one of the first things she did at school was literally walk into a fight between three guys, one of which was Christopher. Well, she forgot all about her self defense training and screamed which started the boys into stopping. Thats how she meet Chris who has sense made it his responsibility to protect her just like she has made it her responsibility to be his nurse when he gets himself hurt. Which is frequently.

"This is me, I think im pretty well rounded. Funny but occasionally moody, the only problem I have with myself are my anxiety attacks."

Right after her kidnapping she battled with self hate, depression, anxiety, and self harm. When she was fifteen she finally admitted her problems to her dads and they got her therapy. She stopped cutting, convinced her dads to let her get her tattoos, and was even able to find happiness again. Now, it was suggested that she should start a medication regiment to control her anxiety but Georgia feels like that is cheating and not really fixing her problems and as such refuses to take the medicine and instead goes through each day with the probability if embarrassing herself due to having an attack.

A L I C E . K A N G
"Alice is actually pretty cool, as long as you are in a situation where nothing needs to get done."

Georgia likes and respects Alice, they are on good terms but she isn't sure if the two of them could be considered 'friends' or just friendly acquaintances.

{ 18 | Performing Arts /Photography/Acting |❃Honest ❃Deceptive ❃Collected ❃ }

"Pretty, Smart, Blunt, Doesnt put up with my Sh**. What's not to like? She is one of my best friends."

Sometimes Christopher thinks that Ashleigh likes him as more then a friend but he doesnt think that, that could be possible because why would a girl like her ever like a boy like him? He respects her greatly because of her talent and because she is very smart. He can also admit to himself that she is very beautiful, he considers himself lucky that she is his friend and values her opinion. She is one of two people who he shows his photos to outside of his mom before he turns them in as assignments..

"Just a kid, a cool kid admittedly but I dont really know him so I dont have much of an opinion."

Doesn't really know the kid outside of meeting him once or twice when saying hi to Georgia, thinks the kid is cool but doesn't have an opinion outside of that.

"Look, its real simple, I like her and she treats Georgia, my little Nymph, like a little sister so my opinion is that shes a great person."

Christopher likes Isobel but tries his best not to show it because he is afraid of scaring her away especially because he does get into fights pretty regularly, he does however try his best to be a better person around her and to be his most charming self. Sense Isobel is really close to Georgia he gets ample opportunity to hangout and show her the better side of himself though he is unsure if she feels the same way he does or if she trusts him.

He considers Isobel a good friend and is unsure how their friendship will progress.

A U GU S T . M I T C H E L L
"Its complicated, I don't know if I like him because he is brazen or hate him for that same reason..."

Christopher likes the fact that August is brazen, cocky, and basically a mini him just not as deceptive. What Christopher doesnt like is the fact that August is using those skills to try and woo Georgia into his bed..

O R C H I D . B A S S
"Orchid is an amazingly talented photographer, a few more years and she might even be better then me."

Christopher doesn't really know Orchid, not on a personal level. Their photography teacher paired them up as Mentor and Mentee so they work closely together but Christopher doesn't want to become friends with the girl on a personal level because something about her reminds him of himself and it makes him uncomfortable to a point. Though, with that in mind, he really cares for the girl and thinks that Orchid will be able to surpass his skill in a couple of years (which says a lot sense he thinks he is the best thing sense sliced bread).

"Im pretty Fing awesome not going to lie. Actually, I might be lying. Who knows?"

It is pretty easy to see that Christopher likes himself but knows his own faults, though no one could ever call him a liar he is good at decieving people and getting his own way though he does try to keep from hurting other with his deceptions. He has also been working on not getting into as many fights sense he has grown closer to Georgia, Isobel and Ashleigh because one, he doesnt want them scared of him or worried about him but also because having three girls as best friends has forced him to reevaluate fighting. Mostly because they have all mastered the gift of guilt tripping him.

"The best day of my life was the day this little Nymph decided to scream bloody murder to break up my fight, Shes my little sister in all but blood."

If asked Christopher will say meeting Georgia was one of the greatest days of his life, not only is she sweet and driven but she is also pretty badass in her own way. He considers her his little sister and he has made it is goal to protect her and make sure that all of her dreams come true even though her dads don't like him. Sense the day they meet she has been the one that he knows for sure he can count on and with just a small lecture, will treat any wound he might receive in a fight.

A L I C E . K A N G
"I don't think she likes me, which is what makes teasing her so much fun."

Christopher doesnt really know Alice, has only had brief moments of contact with her and that was mostly because of random meetings in the halls or running into her when he went to see Georgia. He has the strong feeling she doesnt like/trust him so he purposefully makes himself seem less trustworthy when around her so he can tease her more but he really doesn't know her all that well except for the word around the school that she is bossy and somewhat controlling.

Last edited by JustBeingMe on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JustBeingMe
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ondongi on Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:33 pm

{ 18 | Visual Arts/Actress/Writer | Meticulous • Stern • Intense}

"One of the few people that tolerate me and one of the few people that I tolerate. She's a cool girl."

Ashleigh and Alice had always had a bond through their similar heritage. Ashleigh doesn't seem to mind Alice's bombastic behavior for the most part and that's good enough for Alice. They hang out a lot and Alice actually considers her a close friend. It also help that she's as academic as her.

"I don't hate him, but if I had a bucket of water and he was coincidentally on fire right next to me I'd water the grass."

Carter and Alice are somewhat rivals in a sense. The pair have very intense personalities and when you put a fire next to another fire the only thing bound to happen is for everything to go up into flames. Carter and Alice may say hurtful things to each other, but 9 time out of 10 they don't ever really mean what was said. They butt heads occasionally but that's to be expected when you put two intense people in one friendship. As much as she'd like to say she doesn't, she likes the guy.

"I don't like her. She doesn't like me. This is the only thing we'll ever agree on."

Isobel and Alice don't get along well. Isobel likes to be unrestricted and Alice likes to restrict. The two of their personalities created a friction and not the friendly friction. If you sat the two of these girls next to each other they're bound Robbie at each others throats. They're at a disposition and Alice doesn't think they'll ever be any other relationship between the two of them.

"He seems intimidated by me. Can you like a person just for recognizing your prowess?"

Alice and Hayley have never interacted before. Alice is pretty observation though so she has seen that when she makes eye contact with him he immediately stares off somewhere else. Alice would never manipulate the guy but it's nice to know her power is being recognized.

"I hate to willingly be nice, but August isn't as bad as everyone thinks he is."

August and Alice's relationship is somewhat odd. Alice hovers over August like an older sister or a mom but she wouldn't call him a friend exactly. She makes sure he isn't getting into any trouble and also makes sure that he has a mint after smoking. They have a relationship based around mutualism. Alice helps out August and she usually gets an errand done in return.

O R C H I D . B A S S
"She's one of those wallflower types. As long as she doesn't have a problem with me I have none with her."

Alice and Orchid know of each other, they've never really interacted. Alice doesn't try to impose on her too much because she's one of those people that hates being bothered. Alice isn't too sure about what Orchid thinks but she can see the two of them being friends in the future.

"Not to be rude or anything, but this dude is, like, a stalker."

Alice has always felt there was something shady about Christopher, she can't quite put her finger on what it is. She's sure he's her stalker because he seems to be around her a lot. Alice doesn't like that glint in his eyes either. She's staying well away from Christopher and doesn't intend to change that

"She's too sweet and patience, but that's not always a bad thing in my book."

Alice and Georgia see each other eye to eye. They aren't the best of friends but if you put the two in a room together they would be able to strike up a conversation without any awkwardness.

A D R I A N. B E C K E T T E

A L I C E . K A N G
"I don't like the word dictator. I prefer tyrant. Doesn't that sound more eloquent?"

Alice knows what she is and she honestly doesn't care if anyone views her in a negative life. Alice knows her nature and it will stay the way it is.

A S H . H O L O W A Y

ondongi
Member for 4 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:24 am

{ Eighteen | Performing Arts // Singing & Dancing | Intelligent, Blunt, Accepting }

"How can anyone hate me? I mean, really?."

No further comment here.

"This guy right here though."

Ashleigh and Carter have around some of the same classes and are always interacting with one another. They cannot help but to sit around and talk all day long. Ashleigh really befriends Carter because he is nice to just about everyone he meets - No matter who are.

"If I would say so myself, I think we compliment each other really well."

When Isobel and Ashleigh first met, they instantly hit it off. They are both very vibrant within their personalities and have a really close friendship with one another. Even though their personalities are similar, they are different in some ways but when they are together, it may not even seem that way.

"Since day one, we've been A1."

Ashleigh came across Haley whenever he needed someone to perform with him at the Freshmen Showcase. Of course, Ashleigh being Ashleigh, she dropped everything and helped him, even co-wrote the song that they performed at the showcase. Ever since that moment, Ashleigh and Haley have been very close with one another and she wouldn't want to have it any other way. She sees Haley as more of a little brother than an actually friend and knows that if Haley ever needs her, she will always be there for him.

"I got a crush on him but I do not think the feeling is mutual."

Ashleigh has more than a minor crush on August. She likes him for exactly who he is and wouldn't want him to change anything about himself. Yes, he is cute and attractive but Ashleigh sees past that and looks deep within him, definitely likes what she sees.

O R C H I D . B A S S
"Orchid is like a little sister to me. I just want her to open up more."

Ashleigh practically took Orchid underneath her wing since they first met but they are not really close. She would like for Orchid to open and assert herself a little bit more though - But that is easier said than done.

"Cute, awesome and talented guy here."

When Ashleigh first laid eyes upon Christopher, she was honestly swooned and not just because he was attractive but because of his artistic talents. She constantly flirts with him but he doesn't even realize what is going on. Ashleigh is really grateful that Christopher trusts her opinion on his photography assignments though and hopes to maintain their friendship as long as possible.

"I appreciate her help on the songs that we worked on together."

Ashleigh would really like to get to know Georgia a little bit better before she graduates. Yes, they have worked on a couple of songs together in the past and have interacted but they've never sat down and actually talked to each other. Ashleigh finds Georgia really sweet and would always go to her for when she needs an opinion on the music for one of her songs or something.

A L I C E . K A N G
"Even though she may have her tendencies, she is still pretty cool."

It was an excellent shock to know that Alice was also Korean. Ashleigh was so excited that she initially bonded with Alice but that's the only reason they bond, neither. Since Ashleigh is a very kind and accepting person, she sees past Alice's behavior and just tolerates with it. Alice is still a cool person and great friend towards Ashleigh so she doesn't really care how she acts. By the way, they both value their academics, as well.

A S H . H O L L O W A Y

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!