Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Homecoming

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:02 am

Kiyoshi sat on one of the dryers that wasn't in use, waiting for his clothes to be done in the washing machine. In his mind he was going over the data he had analyzed in the simulator. Kiyoshi had fought enough battles in his life that this was a fairly simple task. He only hoped that, when he was again in the cockpit of a mobile suit, he would still be a formidable opponent for whoever he faced.

Though, these thoughts were pulling him apart. One part wanted to jump back into the cockpit and go out like he used to. Another, wanted to give up fighting all together. Both parts wanted peace, but Kiyoshi knew that the peace he wanted, would only come about through fighting.

If I can help bring about the end of this war...then I must fight.

It was something he had told himself many times before. Now, for Kiyoshi, it was more true than ever. That resolved it for Kiyoshi. To meet his goal of protecting L3, the rest of the Colonies, and now peace, Kiyoshi would fight in whatever way was necessary.

His next thoughts were of his friends on L3. He didn't think he would make any new friends, however, these had become like another family to him.

Lisa Nichruen was his secretary and mother figure. Lt. Han Richards was a strong veteran pilot and father figure. Ensign Eota Mars, Ensign Base Richards, and Stacy Matta were like the younger siblings he never had. He was glad that someone like Han was still on L3 though. If not, he would have been afraid he had put all of their lives in too much danger. With Han there, he could protect them, and also train Base and Eota to also protect everyone on L3. He swore then and there, if any of them died needlessly, he would not let their deaths be in vain.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:00 pm

Zhelir grinned as he strolled from the room. It was good to be back wanderin' around the Pegasus, following up on orders. Damn good. No more of this leader bullshit, no more having to do anything for the public. It was just like the good ol' days.

As he entered the hanger, he made his way straight to Mercurius' black and gold form. He took a quick zip cable ride to the cockpit and sat in the pilot's seat, not bothering to close the hatch. He pulled out a cigarette and his old lighter, and in another swift motion, he was exhaling a cloud of death.

His fingers danced across the keys of the console as he brought the suit's systems to full. He ran a status check as soon as the option was available, and as the suit's computer did this, he scanned through the music sored in it, looking for something suitable to accompany his first mission. Finally settling on a list that was a mesh of harder rock and electronica, he switched back to the status check. Everything was running just fine. No damages, nothing. The techs on L4 had done a good job of fixing up the suit before he'd left.

"L4..." Zhelir muttered, closing his eyes. "Tersan!" He half yelled, realising what he'd been forgetting all this time. He opened a channel to the frequency of Tersan's suit, and to his suprise, got a response.

"Sir, excuse my french, but what the fuck is going on in there? You disappeared into that thing ages ago, haven't heard from you since. Are you alright?"

Zhelir shook his head, replying, "Sorry about that. I'm fine, everything's good in here. Listen, Tersan. You might just well head back to L4; I think I'm gunna be here a while."

The image of Tersan's face nodded once, before winking out. Zhelir sighed, before setitng his suit's systems to standby and hopping back out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

ACK ACK ACK!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:19 pm

OOC: SORRY! fate stepped in between me and my computer!

IC:

THe whole way back to Pegasus Mia had ignored Lori the whole way. She was feeling rather badly about ruining Mia's PDA and from Mia's attitude she was quite sure her first impression had made her hate Lori. This being something Lori was not accostomed to made her quiet the whole way - trying to sink into the shadows as well as anyone can do with pink hair. Once on board Pegasus she had snuck away to go and rectify her mistake by getting Mia a new PDA - that being her incredible mistake. To her misfortune she became totally and completely lost in the massive ship and every single hallway and room seemed to be the exact same. She didnt see anyone as she wandered the ship and grew increasingly agitated and frightened.

This was a really REALLY bad idea

Then as if things couldnt get worse red lights and sirens started to go off and the completly empty halls became filled with panicing people. Lori finally managed to grab someone - which was difficult because she was very hungry, tired, and more delirious than usual - and asked him to show her to Mia Siserae's room. Finally after what seemed hours the kind and more than slightly annoyed person showed her where Mia's room was and Lori wearily accessed the door to open. SHe ran over to Mia who was laying on the bottom bunk and flung her arms around her in a huge glomp attack.
MIA-SENSEI! I WAS SOOOO SCARED!

Lori Sakura
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.