Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Homecoming

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:26 am

He stood there, listening intently as he chuckled softly.

Yeah, been meanin' to get 'round to that one.....'Scuse me if i've been too busy protectin' YOUR people, or tryin' to for that matter.

He hand tightened on his chest as he grunted, still refusing to budge from beside Mia, not really trusting of this Kiyoshi as of yet.

Yeah yeah, if your code still worked, don't you think Pegasus would still have a full record of it's employees? I mean, come on, i've still got records of Tenacious' first battle with Cloud.

He suddenly reached his right hand up for the shoulder of Mia.

Forgive me if I don't seem to be in the bes' shape. Look, it's been a long day an we all need some rest. Plus, I need to talk with my associate 'ere. All members of }{G, former and present, are welcome to take residence in their former rooms for the night. We'll convene tomorrow in the conference room.

Mia, help me back to my room, we need to talk.
Oº°‘¨The Southern Wind¨‘°ºO

(¯`·._)The Concrete Cowboy(_.·`¯)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:38 am

Cloud, Ten, these were names that stood out in Kiyoshi's mind. He remember wanting to be just like Cloud when he was younger. He remembered when he beat Ten in a battle with many witnesses, but Ten denied it. These memories made Kiyoshi smile slight but then he pushed them back. As much as he already did live in the past, it wasn't good to keep going back.

Let me apologize for not saying this earlier, but thank you. Your help against the Gundam was much appreciated.

Kiyoshi took out his }{G communicator and tuned it to send a signal to Han and his team outside.

Lieutenant, return to L3 Prime and wait further orders.

Han - You sure about that, sir?

Yes, I am.

Kiyoshi turned off the communicator and put it in his pocket and made his way towards Mia and Kaden. When he got close he held out his hand.

I'm unarmed, so you have nothing to worry about, from me atleast.

-

Outside the Pegasus.

Han - Alright, let's head back to base.

Eota - What if something happens to Kiyoshi?

Base - Yeah, he might need our help if something goes wrong!

Han shook his head as he turned his Leo around and headed back towards the colony.

Han - Kiyoshi's a big boy...he'll take care of himself.

Eota and Base reluctantly turned their Leo's around and followed Han home.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:38 am

She looked awestruck. Not only did Kaden seem to be apart of }{G, he seemed to hold much higher authority than the others that were present. Mia tried her best to facilitate his walk by pulling his arm over neck, firmly grasping onto his hand. Tilting her head towards him she whispers lightly.

Are you insane?! You know you're in no condition to be out here!!

They both turned the corner towards his room. She noticed drops of blood leading out of his door while shaking her head.

As they entered the room she let go of his hand for a moment to flick on the light. Mia then motioned him toward his cot, turning around to get cottonswabs and alcohol ready to clean him up.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:44 am

His hand was about to extend to Kiyoshi's but he was tugged away by Mia, it really didn't matter, he was tired...but he wasn't gonna' admit it. He glanced over to Mia as she led him down the hallway, smiling lightly as he thought...."I'm glad she's here....my people are no where near as skilled as she is.."

They stopped before his room, the door opening just as the other's had, before they made their entrance. She then sat him down on the cot, falling atop it lightly to place his back against the wall. He continued to watch Mia as she began shuffling around for various things for his wounds.

Hey, look, i'm sorry.....but i'm the leader and i've gotta' do somethin'....I can't jus' sit 'round an let people jus' wander in....

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:55 am

Kiyoshi lowered his hand but understood. He had noticed the bleeding early on. He looked back at Zhelir and shrugged not really sure what to say to him. Instead he just turned and went through the doors, slowly making his way to his old room. Kiyoshi stopped away from the door looking at it, almost afraid to see if it would open. Finally, he stepped forward and the door slid open. As he walked in he flipped on the lights and looked around seeing that the room was exactly like he left it.

The room was neat and tidy. There were posters on the wall to martial arts films and bands he enjoyed, but what caught his eye was on the desk that was up against the wall across from the bed. There was a picture in a simple gold frame. A younger Kiyoshi stood in front of his old Gundam.

Neo...Zero?

Also in the picture were other Gundams as well as their pilots, one of which being the Iness Hell and it's pilot Cloud. They were faces from the past that he could barely take, so he turned the picture over and sat down on his bed. He stared up at the ceiling and he felt like a kid again. Remembering the many times that he had done this every time he needed to sleep, but couldn't.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:56 am

Pouring rubbing alcohol into a clear bowl, she sets a couple cottonswabs beside it, turning to him.

You really 'ought to take care of yourself more.

She spoke lightly, sliding on latex gloves while unwrapping his blood drenched bandages around his arm and abdomen. She threw the bandages in the trash, dabbing a few cottonswabs in alcohol. She then began prodding his wounds once again with the swabs, hoping that they weren't infected.

Don't move too much, alright..?

She was referring to his stitches now, re-wrapping them with new bandages. Mia then began to unwrap the bandage that was around his head, being extra careful. She tilted her head towards him to get a better look as she cleaned him up.

Every now and then she would find herself extremely close to him and getting closer for no apparent reason.

So how long have you been affiliated with }{G?

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:05 am

He sat there, adjusting himself every which way she wanted so she could redo the bandages. His thoughts wandered back to the battle....why.....why did he pursue a gundam in such an unworthy mobile suit. Sure, Leo-Esque was good, but it wasn't great. Even with his own piloting he couldn't take on a gundam. His thoughts suddenly changed back to Mia, and here closeness....

Well, it's a family thing...

He continued to move around as she'd see fit, watching her movements before finally sitting back against the wall when she was finished.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:11 am

Finishing up, she decided to check his blood level to be sure he wasn't anywhere near organ failure. She began putting things away, tossing the gloves away and washing her hands shortly afterwards.

I should probably go and get some rest. And you need to as well.

She slid one strap of her backpack on, informally carrying it on her back as she turned to leave.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:14 am

He sat there once more, almost drifting off again as she checked his blod level. His eyes then rose to her own as she was preparing to leave.

His right hand went out towards her left, lightly grabing hold of her fingers...

Wait.....Stay with me, I mean, the stitches could open up in the night and I could start bleedin' to death an you'd never know. Always good to have someone with your kinda' skills close at hand.....If ya' don't mind..

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:20 am

Kiyoshi kicked his shoes off as he laid back on the bed. He felt strangely comfortable, something he hadn't felt in a long time. He began to wonder how much of a mistake he had made by leaving. It was all a waste. It didn't solve anything. Here he was, again in his old bed, in another war, with the threat of death knocking with every passing minute. As Kiyoshi thought these things he finally began to get sleepy. With a big yawn he took off his sunglasses placing them on the small nightstand by his bed and drifted off to sleep.

~Flashback Dream~

A younger Kiyoshi zipped up his pilots suit and made his way towards his Gundam, Neo Zero. After putting on his helmet, Kiyoshi looked back at the door he had came through. The ship was on it's night cycle and almost everyone was in bed. Kiyoshi got into the cockpit and started it up, as well as putting in the codes to open the hangar doors.

Goodbye...I'll never be as good as all of you...

Kiyoshi launched into the black abyss of space spreading the Neo Zero's angelic like wings. Unlike the Wing Zero Custom, Neo Zero had two sets of the larger wings, a large shield on it's left arm, as well as many other high-powered armaments. Kiyoshi had designed the Neo Zero to compensate for being a younger less skilled pilot. The white and blue Gundam disappeared in space as it made it's way away from the Pegasus.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:40 am

Kiyoshi up from his dream. Sitting up he rubbed his head and looked around and at first he thought he was still dreaming, but then he remembered, he did go to sleep in his old room on the Pegasus. Looking at the clock he saw that it was 8:00 in the morning. Kiyoshi put on his sunglasses and then slid his shoes onto his feet. After making sure they were tied tight and securly he walked over to his desk. Picking up the picture, he stared at it for a second then placed it how it had been on his desk before he came in.

Kiyoshi then slowly walked out of his room and went down the hall to try and find himself something to eat.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:38 pm

Kiyoshi made his way to the kitchen. The crew that was on the ship looked at him oddly as he just poured himself a bowl of cereal and milk and sat down at a table. Kiyoshi remained quiet other than the crunching sound from him eating his cereal.

With Kaden alive, he had no reason to go after the Defenders. His plan was originally to go after them because they followed a false ideal. Now however, he wanted more to meet with them. Either, the Gundam Pilot knew exactly what he was doing and just wanted to destroy Kaden's Leo, or Kaden had escaped with just luck. Kiyoshi was leaning more towards the luck option. Even so, he wanted to know more, and find out exactly what motives the Defenders have.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:49 pm

OOC: Posting for Mia, from her perspective of the events that happened after my post.

I suppose I can stay with you again...

Kaden: Again? I don't recall you stayin' with me any other night...

She tossed her bag under the table, walking back to the chair that she fell asleep on earlier.

Not during the night, earlier today when you nearly died.

Kaden: Heh, well, you can have the cot...I mean, i'd rather be a gentleman 'bout this. Actually, come 'ere.

With a questioning look on her face she gets up off of her chair and cautiously edges towards him.

Kaden: Oh come on, I aint gonna' bite'cha'

She watched as he patted a spot of the cot beside him. It was cute, she had to admit, so she found herself climbing onto the spot beside him. He then moved his arms around her to tug her closer to him into a hug. She was paralyzed in his arms for a moment. Being so close to him robbed her of her ability to move nor think clearly.

Kaden: I didn't get to say it before, but i'm sayin' it now, thanks alot.

She snapped back to her senses, then, turning to give him a response.

Hey, you're the one that hired me.

Kaden: I know what'cha' did, you went an found me. An I'm glad, I wouldn't be 'ere if it wasn't for you.

It really was no problem.

She caught herself in her little lie, it was actually hell getting him back, but for some odd reason she didn't want to tell him.

Kaden: Heh, well, anyways. Like I said, you can have the cot, I wouldn't dream of lettin' ya' sleep in that chair.

He planted his right hand against the edge of the cot and began to lift himself upwards. She was the one grasping onto his hand this time.

Are you kidding?!? You're wounded, you need to be laying down! The chair's fine, really, we've already been aquainted.

Kaden: Well, I tell 'ya what.

He began lowering himself back down onto the cot, sitting once more.

Kaden: If I can say this without soundin' rude, we'll share it. Like I said, I won't bite.

She blinked for a moment, wondering if he knew what he was saying.

Umm...I...

He scooted on around her, placing his back up against the wall as he laid down.

Kaden: Oh come on, i'm too tired to argue.I know you've been sleepin' in that shuttle. I'll set'cha' up with your accomodations tomorrow. Til then, you can use my shower an such.

I...well...thank you

She slid off the cot for a moment to flick the lights off. He scooted back further as the lights were turned off, engulfing the room in darkness. She then slowly felt her way back to his cot. As she neared him though, she accidently touched his arm.

Oh--I'm sorry.

He reaches up to take hold of her arm, guiding her to the cot better.

Kaden: It's fine.

She found the spot next to him with his help, and with her back to him, she laid herself down.

Kaden: Heh, are you really that terrified of me? I mean, we had such a nice evenin' out on the beach.

She turned around to meet his gaze.

Are you referring to the almost being crushed by a passenger shuttle or the nearly drowning part?

Kaden: No, the part where we were like this.

He then moves his arm closest to her over her side as he scoots in towards her.

Kaden: Was it that bad..?

She was glad that it was too dark for him to see her blush. She shook her head no in response. He scoots his head inwards to press his lips against her own, stealing a gentle kiss from her before laying his head back down against the pillow. She was left wide-eyed and speechless. She would be lying if she said she didn't like what he was doing to her, but at the same time, she really didn't like the way he was affecting her.

Kaden: G'night Mia..

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:43 pm

Dream sweet, cowboy...

It took a while for her to finally force herself to sleep. It felt so warm...so nice..so comforting to lay in his arms. When she was sure he was asleep she lightly ran her fingertips along his jawline, reaching the bottom of his chin. She then whispered lightly into the darkness.

You captivate me...

She then found herself nudging her forehead up against his chin, closing her eyes to drift off into sleep.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:40 pm

Kiyoshi finished his cereal and put his dishes away as he walked down the hall towards the conference room. He wasn't sure when everyone was going to wake up, but he knew they were supposed to all meet there sometime in the morning. Part of him wished his old Gundam was still here. Every morning after breakfast he would go and do a quick shake down of his powerful mobile suit, but that wasn't so anymore.

Kiyoshi strode up to the conference room door, then stepped through when it slid open. Like almost everything on the ship, this hadn't changed either. Kiyoshi walked to the seat he had always sat in and sat down.

Feh...how cliche is it to say it's just like old times?

He wasn't speaking to anyone in general since no one was there, but he had to say something. It was too quiet and he didn't like that. He hoped the others would wake up and make their way here sometime.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:33 pm

Zhelir leaned against the doorway to the conference room. He had just caught sight of Kiyoshi heading in when he'd turned from the corridor leading to his room.

"It's a hell of a feelin', bein' back in this old heap." He spoke up, glancing around one of the rooms he knew so well. "And I'm still curious as to how'n the fuck they got this outta the dirt."

He proceeded forward, extending his right hand. "For a more proper introduction, I'm Zhelir Darkfall, former dropship pilot of }{G."

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:40 pm

Kiyoshi stood to his feet and shook Zhelir's hand firmly.

Kiyoshi Kazami, former }{G Pilot. Good to finally meet you in person.

Kiyoshi then sat back down in his seat and leaned back.

Looks like we're the only ones up, everyone seemed a bit edgy yesterday...I guess it's understandable. Pegasus back in space, Gundam attack...all that leads to unsteady nerves...

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:52 pm

"I'll say," Zhelir replied, taking a seat at the table. "And yeah, you'll find my sleepin' habits ain't the most usual. Week or so without, couple days with."

He pulled a cigarette from inside his shirt pocket, and his old black and gold lighter from his left pocket. With a quick motion of both hands, it was lit and between his lips, emitting a small stream of smoke. He took a deep drag and gazed around once more.

"Gotta say, though. It's damn good t'be home."

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:02 pm

Kiyoshi nodded and smiled.

It's weird to once again be comfortable in one place. Even though L3 is where I was born, here I feel more comfortable. Unfortunately, I wasn't prepared for the memories that came rushing back, but I'm okay now.

Kiyoshi crossed his arms and closed his eyes.

It's been so long since I've sat in this room. I still remember Cloud...

Kiyoshi let out a sigh.

It is amazing that this ship is still around and made it back through the atmosphere in one piece. With some repairs and upgrades, I'm sure it could be just as formidable as it once was.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:07 pm

Zhelir grinned at that one. True, the Pegasus was something to be feared by both the Colonies and Earth, but it wasn't the ship alone that had made it so legendary. The pilots that defended it were the true meat of the ship's offensive/defensive capabilities. Zhelir took another drag before he continued on.

"So, how long've you been with }{G? Me, I joined up 'round a year ago, when we were at war with OZ. Again." He added the last two words with a bit of disgust in his voice, as though they were something that caused disturbing images to flash through his mind.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.