Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Homecoming

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:15 pm

I left about two or three years ago...Cloud was the one that pulled me into the }{G's. So you figure it out.

Kiyoshi shook his head obviously trying to avoid the subject.

Things were different back then. I was a pilot...not this leader that I have to be. Back then I'd say I was a decent pilot at best, compared to the others, I mean. I tried to compensate with the Gundam I designed. I always wanted to be better, to be like Cloud. Never could. Once I got tired of all of the killing, I ran. Destroyed my Gundam and went into Deep Space.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:23 pm

Zhelir nodded. He could, to a relative degree relate. After a moment and another drag, he spoke again. "I didn't leave, but we sorta fell out a few months ago. It wasn't 'til this war that my old roots came callin'. I was the pilot of the only dropship in the organization; I moved the suits around, got us out of jams, that type of thing. I didn't really take up combat until recently."

He gazed to where he assumed Earth to be in relationship to the Pegasus. "Man, I wish I still had my dropship. Be nice to take it out now and then instead of Merc'."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:31 pm

You're lucky, you have a Mobile Suit that isn't a near walking coffin. The few times I've felt absolutely free was when I was in the cockpit of Neo Zero. She was a good Gundam...hurt like hell to press that self destruct button. I didn't think I'd be in any other wars though. Oh well...those are the breaks I guess.

Kiyoshi paused for another few seconds before speaking again, letting himself recall those times in the past.

The more I think about it, no matter what bad situation we were in, they were good times. The past always looks better than the present though.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:50 pm

His eyes opened, the feeling of Mia's breath against his chest was still rather soothing. He smiled lightly and attempted to get up without waking her. The soreness had completely set into his muscles, bruises and cuts all over his body. He now stood, looking down towards Mia, still smiling. He reached down with his right hand to tug the cover up over her, exposing her face. He then turned to make his way out of the room.

He turned, moving down the halls of the ship to stop before the door of the Conference room, the "}{" on one dor and the "G" on the other. They then opened to reveal the two already in their seats.

Well well gentleman, aint this jus' a regular homecomin'. Only thing we're missin' is the fried chicken.

He smirked as he made his way over to his own seat, at the head of the table. He slowly settled himself down into it as he glanced around to them once more.

So, i'll let y'all ask the questions first.
Oº°‘¨The Southern Wind¨‘°ºO

(¯`·._)The Concrete Cowboy(_.·`¯)

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:57 pm

Kiyoshi turned his chair to look at Kaden.

Well, lets start off with...how are you feeling? It's good to see that you didn't bleed to death during the night.

Kiyoshi didn't wait for him to answer and continued on.

Also...we're wondering how you got the Pegasus back into space?

He then sat there waiting for the answer with his eyes focused on Kaden.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:09 am

He spun his chair over to face Kiyoshi, nodding as his question is asked.

Well, i've a damn good medic an she stuck with me through the night.

He dug down into his pocket to pull out a cigarette and a lighter, igniting it after placing it to his lips.

Well, i've got my ways, 'sides, the Pegasus is back and everyone should be happy. As for you two, we need to have a talk 'bout your leader..of the Colonies I mean. I heard through the grapevine that some of his ideals aren't quite...agreeable with me.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:17 am

Kaden told the two other men in the room the information he had learned. Kiyoshi eyes showed clearly his look of disgust and anger.

That's his plan!?

Kiyoshi sat there for a minute taking everything in.

All I want to do is defend L3 and the rest of the colonies, nothing like what he has planned. It's wrong...that's not what I came back to do.

So...what's your plan in all of this?

Kiyoshi looked to Kaden again waiting for his answer.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:33 am

He sat there, the look on his face rather dismal from be'in the first one to actually have to tell them this. It was true though, and it was something he wouldn't stand for.

Yeah...I know...

My plan...well, I...don't know..But I wasn't gonna' let anyone, gundam or not, endanger the civilians of L3. I mean, I did what I could.....but that bastard.....Zach Rendar, he's mine.....He tried to destroy Pegasus and I will not tolerate that one...

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:40 am

Zach Rendar?

Kiyoshi guessed that was the name of the Gundam pilot that had attacked L3.

Let me go after the Defenders. All of this happened because I had one of their own imprisoned on L3. I'll track them down...

Kiyoshi tried to hide the fact that he wanted to know more about the Defenders. Whether they honestly just wanted to protect their homes or not.

I've had to sit back too long. Even with out a mobile suit I could track them down and plant something to keep tabs on them. Plus you're not completly healed now...you need to rest.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:50 am

Oh, you think you can handle them on your own?

He slammed his hands down against the edge of the table as he rose from his chair.

Look, even a pilot such as yourself shouldn't try to infiltrate them at this point. They've got one major advantage that they're not afraid to use, a gundam. They're the only ones, besides Zhelir 'ere, that have used it AGAINST the Colonies.

Now, look, I dunno if you consider yourself as part of }{G or not anymore. You deserted them back in the day but I know your reasons, it's completely understandable. Now though, is too early in the game for me to be dispatching people to things such as that.

First things first, we need to arm ourselves properly. Zhelir has Mercurius and that's it. The only other weapons we actually have here at the Pegasus are two out of date mobile dolls, as well as the suit's basic weapons and defenses. And now that Leo-Esque is gone...I dunno what i'ma do....I'd order it to be rebuilt but face it, we're not the richest organization around.

So, for now, we're going to prepare ourselves for whatever we could be facing. The problem with this, is that we've no clue exactly what we're up against. Earth has began it's mass production of mobile suits. Plus, the nations of Asia have unified under one leader and it looks like they plan to ally with the other nations of earth. Asia itself is big enough to produce PLENTY of mobile suits that could deliver a deadly blow to the Colonies.

As for me, i'ma do everythin' in my power to protect these people. You and Zhelir can do what you want, but if you wanna' come back 'ere, under MY roof, then you'll abide by what I say. I say that 'cause I know how pilots like to run off an do stupid shit, an I aint gonna' have it 'ere. If you an 'im are all agreed with that then all I can do is welcome ya' home.

He fell back into his seat, ashes from his cigarette spread across the table from his contant banging on it during his somewhat speech. He raised the barely lit butt to his lips to inhale another breath of smoke before doucing it out in the ashtray.

The choice is your's.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:14 am

Kiyoshi reached into his pocket taking out a small disk and slid it forward towards Kaden.

I already have plans to arm myself, as well as L3. On that disk are designs to three Gundam type mobile suits I designed, as well as mass production models based on them.

I'm going to be honest...my original plan was to after leaving here, taking the shuttle and tracking down their ship..."Gilgamesh". However, maybe you are right.

I don't know if I'm an }{G anymore. My skills are far worse than what they once were. But...I don't think I can accomplish my own personal mission of protecting the colonies on my own. I have three pilots that I could bring along, but I'd feel better if I left them protecting L3.

Kiyoshi let his cold eyes look into Kadens.

You should also know that I want to know if the Defenders truly believe in their ideals of only protecting their home. If that is the case then my reason for fighting is the same as theirs, only mine is for the colonies. Which means I'm not much different than them.

Kiyoshi sighs closing his eyes trying to think of the best words to use.

I'm in a tough place right now. I'm supposed to be a pilot, not a leader. Furthermore, all of this is happening so fast. I'm not even sure who to trust. I will say this though, I feel at home here. This is where most of what makes me who I am today happened. Everything is almost the same, except the people in this room.

Kiyoshi opens his cold eyes once more.

I guess what I'm trying to say is...for now...I'm in.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:35 am

He reaches his hand out, taking the disk to place it into a slot built into the desk. Holographic images of each suit appear before the table, their stats by their sides.

Well, the suits look good, only problem is, there's no way that I can create them....

He then diverts his attention back to Kiyoshi as he continues to speak.

Well well, looks like we might be gettin' some of our ranks back then. Good choice...So, now, we need to handle something.

He scoots his chair back as a keyboard emerges from beneath it, as well as a mouse. He types into the system, bringing up a map of of a mobile suit factory.

For our first mission, we need to get control of this. I figure we can begin mass production and have our own backup besides actually using pilots. By that, I mean, using the mobile doll systems. With the software from the ones we have in the hangar, we can mime it and add the systems to other suits. The only problem is, gathering the resources for these weapons.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:53 am

Kiyoshi crossed his arms as he looked at the factory. He intentionally kept quiet about using L3. He knew that his own Variable Frame project had to be completed there, and thus didn't want to exceed L3's resources.

Where is this factory located? As long as it's not L1, we should have it pretty easy. If Zhelir's with us, and he uses the Merc, while we attack on the ground...a take over should be a snap. Depending of course on how much weapondry, ammo, and small explosives are still left on the Pegasus.

Kiyoshi paused for a moment then took out his }{G communicator.

I also suggest we change the dedicated frequency of our communicators if we are breaking away. Unless you want Sin to know what we're up to.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:20 am

He reclines in his chair as he listens to Kiyoshi's words. He types into the keyboard once more, signaling someone to enter the room.

I've already taken care of the comm units.

An officer enters, bearing two upgrades to their older comms, setting one before Kiyoshi and the other before Zhelir before exiting the room.

The frequency has been changed, of course, but also offers others to shift to incase our line has been comprimised. It also features a tracking device to the other comms incase we get seperated at some point and are uncapable of issuing a transmission. As for the factory, it's located in MO-V. I feel that we'll be able to move in pretty easily with this new type of virus, cutting off all types of communication to the other colonies. Plus, since they're in a state of anarchy, it'll be much easier.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:23 am

Kiyoshi looked at the new communicator and then put both of them into separate pockets. He would put the old one in his room as a memento to the past. Kiyoshi sighs slightly.

Well...looks like I'm on ground duty for this mission. Let me know whenever we're ready to go through with this attack. If you'll excuse me, I must go contact L3 and inform them of my extended absence.

Kiyoshi didn't wait to be excused. He got up and walked out of the Conference room all the way back to his own personal quarters. Walking in he took out his new }{G Communicator and changed the frequency to contact L3. After talking to a comm. technician for a second he was transferred over to Lisa Nichruen in her office.

Lisa - Kiyoshi! Where have you been.

Kiyoshi smiled slightly knowing Lisa had been worried. She was becoming even more like a mother to him.

Still on the Pegasus. Something has come up, and I will be traveling with the }{G for awhile. I'm leaving you in charge over L3. Keep the Defense Force on alert. Inform Lt. Han Richards and his team, as well as Stacy Matta about my absence, but only these people. Make sure they know they have to keep very low key about me. Also, do not allow anyone from any of the other colonies enter L3, especially Sin.

Lisa - Kiyoshi...what is this all about.

I will let you know as soon as the }{G's operation is over, when I plan to return to L3. Take care, Ms. Nichruen.

Kiyoshi closed the comm signal and switched it back to the dedicated }{G frequency. He then took his old communicator out. He looked at all the scratches and dents in it compared to his new one. Kiyoshi then pulled open a drawer and sat the old communicator inside.

Let's just hope I don't sacrifice my own personal mission because of all of this.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:12 am

Rolling around, she stretched her arms up over her head to stretch a bit as she noticed that the spot next to her was vacant. The events of last night slowly creeped back into her head. She then pulled the covers over her head to shove her face into it.

That punk left me. Ugh..

She then slid off the cot, taking the covers with her. She wandered on over to the light switch that was on the opposite side of the room. Flicking the light on, her eyes took longer than usual to adjust to the light. Spotting the bathroom door, she proceeded to fold the covers neatly and place them back on top of the cot. Before she reached the bathroom door she grasped onto her bag, dragging it along with her. She closed the bathroom door behind her while staring at her reflection in the mirror above the bathroom sink.

Wow. No wonder he left me. Cripes, I look hideous.

Her hair was such in disarray that if she didn't know any better, it would've been classified as "sex hair." She proceeded to close the toilet seat, placing her bag on top of it to take some of its contents out. Upon which was a toothbrush and toothpaste which immediately went into her mouth as she pulled out a new set of clothing with her free hand. Old set of clothing rather, because it consisted of a white t-shirt with a small Alpha Academy logo on the front-right side of it, accompanied by informally baggy cargo khakis.

Mia then grasped onto the zipper of her Sigma Phi body suit and pulled it all the way down her slender body. Sliding out of it she climbed into the shower, turning the water on shortly afterwards. If the cold water didn't wake her up, than the old and seemingly worn out condom that she nearly stepped on certainly did. She let out a light squeal, jumping away from it as if it were a huge diseased rat. Climbing out of the shower while it was still running she took the plunger and began prodding at the thing, attempting to pick it up. When she finally succeeded, she kicked her stuff off to the side and chunked it into the toilet.

She didn't even want to begin to think of how it must've gotten there.

With a heavy sigh of relief she climbed back into the shower, quickly washing herself before she could allow herself to discover any other surprises.

After coming out of the shower, she towel dried herself up. Sliding on a new set of lingerie. She then slid into her old Academy shirt, rolling up the sleeves to give it a sleeveless effect. She also decided to tie the shirt up in the back, so it rose slightly above her midsection, exposing the small tattoo located to the right and just above her underwear line. It was of the Japanese Kanji symbol 'mizu ryu' meaning 'water dragon'. Shortly afterwards she hopped into her cargos. She brushed her long black hair, pulling out her hair-dryer to finish it off. Mia then proceeded to shove everything in her bag once again, throwing the strap of her bag over her shoulder. Flicking off the bathroom lights she left the bathroom and the room, closing the doors behind her.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:44 am

Kiyoshi opened up the closet looking for clothes. Most of the clothing that had remained in his closet would have been too small for him. There were a few things left that would fit him, however, so he grabbed them and made his way to his personal bathroom. Flipping on the light he looked around. This too was exactly like he left it, toothbrush and all. Even little notes like "Battle with Ten at 8:00" were still left on the mirror to remind him. Since he hadn't taken a shower before leaving for breakfast, he decided that now would be a good time. Kiyoshi took off his clothes and turned on the water. He waited for the water to become hot filling the bathroom with steam. Kiyoshi placed his sunglasses on the counter of the sink before stepping inside.

Kiyoshi began to wash himself, but only wished he could wash the doubts that plagued his mind as well. He was now questioning himself on agreeing to join with Kaden. Kaden had expressed that he wanted to go after Zach Rendar, but Kiyoshi did not think this was wise. With what he learned of the events on Earth, and of Sin's agenda, he knew that no matter what resources the }{G got they would be at a heavy disadvantage. They certainly weren't the team that he was apart of so long ago.

Finishing the shower he stepped out and dried himself off with the towel that hung on the rack just outside of the shower. He then put on his boxers and pulled on a pair of dark green pants over them. Then he put on a beige shirt that had darker colored shoulders and a red collar with gold trim on and fastened a belt over that. After brushing his teeth, Kiyoshi blow dried and brushed his hair, and once again put his sunglasses on over his eyes. Kiyoshi decided to just wear the boots he had been wearing since, he knew those fit, unlike the other shoes that were still in his closet.

After getting ready, Kiyoshi made his way to the bridge.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:40 pm

He rose from the table, leaving Zhelir in the room as well. He shoves his hands into his pockets as he made his way down the hall, moving back towrads his room. He raised his head, the hallway was partially empty. Didn't matter, it was nice an quiet, the way he liked it.

He stood before the door to his quarters, it opening for his entry. He stepped inside, expecting to see Mia but finding an empty cot. He shrugged lightly and made his way over to the shower, opening the door. The apparant steam was evidence that he'd most likely just missed her. He turns to shut the door, locking it behind him before beginning to undress. He then reached over to turn the water on, forcing steam into the bathroom once again. He began undoing the bandages and throwing the gauze into the trash before stepping into the shower.

The warm water poured down over his body as he raised his head, eyes closing, to let it wash over his face. He continued washing himself before his hair. He reached down to turn off the water, the tug from the stitches still rather evident. He then stepped out of the shower, reaching over to grab a towel, wrapping it about his lower body. He yawned, reaching up his right hand to ruffle his hair lightly as he made his way back out of the bathroom.

He stopped infront of his closest, digging through it to pull out a pair of baggy blue jeans and a black tank top. He then walked over to the cot, wondering why exaclty he forgot to pull out the bed...He scooted the cot out of the way and pulled down the bed. He sat down on the bed while reaching over to grab the box of first aid equipment to begin rewrapping his wounds. He then stood once more to dress himself. He stopped infront of a mirror, looking over himself for a moment before reaching over to grab his cowboy hat from the rack, replacing it atop his head before making his way out of the room to head towards the bridge.

He stepped through the doors to the bridge, the entire crew on the bridge turning around to stare in awe towards him.

Alright alright, i'm fine. Anyways, pilot, next destination is the colony MO-V.

Pilot - Yes sir!

The main thrusters of the Pegasus ignite, beginning their venture towrads MO-V.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:50 pm

Kiyoshi walked onto the bridge and looked around. Kiyoshi decided to move up against a wall and lean against it.

I see you got an entire crew, too. Impressive. I thought you would be running everything on a very minimum staff.

Kiyoshi felt a bit awkward on the bridge. He had only been here rarely when he was a member of }{G. Most of the time he was in the cockpit to his Gundam awaiting orders. Not that Kiyoshi wasn't fully trained to operate anything on the bridge. It was a requirement for him to know in case they had needed him to take someones place.

We heading to MO-V?

Kiyoshi looked over at Kaden as he asked the question.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:27 pm

Zhelir sat in the room a few moments more. He head a major conflict raging within his head. Was he going to stay with }{G? Hell yes. It was his home. Derek had been the one to take him in when times were rough, and damned if he was gunna turn around and stab his son in the back.

The conflict arose in that Sinful was an old friend. Yes, he'd seen some dramatic changes in him since the beginning of the war, but he was an old friend all in the same.

"Well..." Zhelir muttered into the emptiness, "I guess I'll just have to avoid contact with him."

The seemed to settle the matter easily enough. He rose from his chair and proceeded toward the hanger bay. He shucked the trenchcoat he'd worn so frequently to signify who he was in the colonies. He tossed it on the floor; with any luck, the next opening would carry it out into space. He then proceeded for a moment into Mercurius' cockpit, and donned the old, beat up }{G jacket he had behind the pilot's seat. He replaced the old comm with the new one and threw this, too, out onto the floor.

A quick descent and several hallways later, he entered the bridge, assuming that's where the others had headed. He gave Kaden an ironic grin. "Awaitin' your orders, cap'n."

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.