Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Homecoming

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:34 pm

Kiyoshi looked over a Zhelir and nodded.

Well...I guess we're some space traveling Three Muskateers here, aren't we?

Kiyoshi shook his head laughing.

Let's just not go into battle yelling "All for one, and one for all..."

Kiyoshi stood there thinking for a minute, but pushed his thoughts to the back of his mind. This was no time to day dream, or stand here in deep thought. He then looked forward waiting for whatever orders that might be issued.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:27 am

He took his place at the helm of the ship, reviewing the screens before him as Kiyoshi entered the room. He turned his head to his question, arching a brow.

Yeah, we're on our way now, it'll take a while.

His gaze then shifted over to Zhelir as he entered from the other side of the room. He smiled lightly at the comment as he shifted his gaze back to the main screen.

Yeah, I guess we're the only main three members now a days. As for orders, Zhelir, I want you to prep your gundam. Kiyoshi, I want you to talk to the crew in the bay and tell them to begin removing the mobile doll OS from the two Virgos for me an you, each with an added beam saber. After that, you're both off duty.

Another thing, my techs have added in the data from the gundam known as Ephiphany, the one I fought with, into the battle simulators, not to mention their own programing of the regular gundams.

Alright, everyone, get to work.
Oº°‘¨The Southern Wind¨‘°ºO

(¯`·._)The Concrete Cowboy(_.·`¯)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:37 am

Kiyoshi nodded then turned and walked off the bridge and made his way to the bay. There was a small crew here waiting for orders. Kiyoshi walked in and looked to the Virgo's then to the crew.

Alright, let's get to it! Half of you start removing the Mobile Doll OS, the other half begin adding a beam saber to each of them. Now get to work...

The men didn't really recognize Kiyoshi, but the way he spoke they could tell that he held rank over them. The crew scrambled to get to work on the Virgo's. Kiyoshi looked up at the Virgo's and shook his head.

How many of you did I shoot down?

Kiyoshi turned and made his way to the simulators. He wanted to experience the data as close to first hand as he could, so that he could understand the Epiphany a little more, in case he came in contact with it himself. Kiyoshi climbed in and started the simulation up loading the data from the battle, then strapped himself into the pilots seat and began the simulation.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:00 am

After about fifteen minutes of wandering, she finally came across possibly the only laundry room in the entire area. She placed her bag on top of a metallic table, emptying some if its contents. Pulling out her used clothing, she tossed them into a basket, carrying them to the washing machine.

You've got to be kidding me!!

The machine apparently took change only and she doubted she would find a change machine any where on the ship. Tossing her bag over her shoulder and picking up her laundry basket while tossing a box of detergent on top, she stormed out of the room.

She then ended up in the kitchen where the sinks were slightly larger than the ones located in the personal quarters. She seized the faucet, turning on the water to fill the sink up half way. Mia then proceeded to dump the contents of the laundry basket into the sink, sprinkling a bit of detergent on top of it all. She pulled a clip out from her bag and twisted her hair up so she doesn't get it into the mess.

After a good five minute scrub followed by another five minute soak, she emptied the sink, turning on the faucet once again to rinse. Making sure all the soap was out she wrung her clothes as best as she can and turned the water off. Tossing the clothes into the laundry basket once more she picked everything up and went back to the laundry room to hang everything dry.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:17 am

He stands there for a moment, boredom sinking in rather quickly. He stepped down from his area to walk through the doors into the hallway. He shoves his hands down into his pockets as he moves down it, glancing about as he moves. He stop in midstep as he notices Mia, hanging up a few of her clothes. He then turns to make his way into the room, smirking as he sneaks up behind her.

He flings his arms about her from behind as he places his chin against her shoulder.

Boo.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:24 am

Reflexively, evening classes at hour-long rape prevention courses taught her to fling her head back towards her opponent during a sneak attack and send one of her elbows toward his midsection. It also taught her to grasp onto anything that may be threatening in sight and use it as a weapon.

So as she grasped onto a coat hanger, she quickly turned around to meet her boss face to face.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:27 am

His eyes opened wide as he saw her head coming back towrads him. He then snaps his head to the side to prevent her head from busting his nose. The elbow comes into contact with his abdomen, forcing him to stumble back slightly as he watches her grab a clothes hanger.

He took a few more steps back as one of his hands went to his stomach.

Hey, crazy lady, it aint good to be beatin' up on your patients!

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:34 am

Cripes, do you do that to everyone?!

She put the coat hanger down to go check how bad she hurt him. With a sigh of relief she peers into his eyes.

The good news is, you'll live. The bad news is, you'll live.

Mia noticed that he actually had a shirt on today. For some odd reason though, she preferred it off, but caught herself on that thought and forced it out of her immediately. She then realized that she looked completely unprofessional, but then remembered she had nothing else to wear as everything was now drying.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:41 am

He stands there, now dropping his hand from his stomach to replace it, as well as the other, into his jean's pockets.

No, but i'm sure if I did I would get a much worse reaction..

He stood there as she overlooked him for a moment. He couldn't help but smirk lightly as she spoke.

Well, aint that jus' terrible. I hope you'll be able to stand it.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:44 am

Kiyoshi sat in the simulator studying the battle tactics used by the Epiphany. The beam boomerang was an interesting weapon, to say the least. Kiyoshi had allowed himself to be defeated several times, studying the way the Gundam moved and reacted. After a while of this, Kiyoshi ended the simulation and made his way back down the hall.

Kiyoshi stopped by his room and grabbed his dirty clothes before heading to the Laundry room. Walking in he stopped and looked at Mia and Kaden.

Heh...you two should get a room...

Kiyoshi then walked past them and put his clothes in the washer. After adding detergent he closed the washer and hit it really hard making the washer start up with a rumble. He smiled to himself.

Ah, just like the old days!

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:48 am

She bit her bottom lip, smiling at him while hooking one of her thumbs in one of the belt loops on her hip.

I'm sorry you have to see me like this.

She shrugs lightly, her hair beginning to come loose from the clip.

Did you sleep well?

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:56 am

He turned around as Kiyoshi entered the room, removing his right hand from it's place in his pocket to shove his shoulder lightly. He turned back to Mia, shaking his head lightly as his smirk grew.

Looks like we've been caught.

Anyways, you look fine, don't worry 'bout it. As for sleep, twas grand, an your's?

He glanced over to Kiyoshi, waiting til he had his head turned to look back towards Mia and nod his head towards the exit of the room.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:05 am

With a light blush to her face she turns to Kiyoshi.

G'd morning sir. How goes it?

She then turned to Kaden, giving him his response.

Oh, it was fine--just fine.

She caught his body language as curiosity took the best of her, making her wonder what he's up to. Her hands at her sides, she peers around for a moment.

Goodness, I seem to have left my belt in the kitchen. Don't ask how it got there though. Please excuse me--

And with that she found herself walking out of the laundry room.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:10 am

I'm doing fine.

Kiyoshi responded and then went back to looking at his laundry until he heard Mia run off.

Belt...in the kitchen...?

Kiyoshi stood there for a moment trying to think of all the reasons why someone might have left their belt in the kitchen. Considering the way Kaden and Mia were acting, he came to just one.

Hey! You can't do that in there! The kitchen is a restricted zone for that! Jeez!

Kiyoshi shook his head.

Not eating in there for awhile...

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:17 am

He stood there for a moment before stepping back through the door, turning to watch Mia make her way down the hall. He then followed after her, leaving Kiyoshi alone in the laundry room, without making a sound.

He sped up his walk to move up beside her. This time, he made sure to come into her view.

Anyways, like I said last night, i'ma assign you your livin' quarters today. Basic room, bed, closet, personal bathroom, etc...An anythin' else I can do to accomodate you, lemme know.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:21 am

She nudged him a bit as they walked together, her pace was light but there seemed to be a bit of a flare in her step as she walked along side him.

And you couldn't tell me that in front of Kiyoshi??

Her clip was now clinging on for dear life at the ends of her hair as she pulled it free. She twisted her hair up once again to clip it back up, making sure it was a bit more secure this time.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:25 am

Ah well, it seems he likes to annoy, I was sure he'd have some sort of comment to that one.

Of course, you could always come stay with me.

Of course, accompaning the smug comment was the usual wink, his smirk still quite evident. He then turned his gaze back forwards down the hallway.

He took in a deep breath as he reached down into his pocket to pull out the usual cigarette and lighter, placing it to his lips to ignite it as he inhaled smoke.

So, what'cha' say?

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:30 am

You do know that was a joke, right? I don't think I could actually say that without sounding like an idiot.

He took another deep inhale from the cigarette before expelling the smoke once more into the air. He then stopped and turned to face her.

Anyways, it's been a long day and i'ma head back to my room. So, goodnight...and dream sweet.

He reached up to take the cowboy hat from his head and replace it atop of her own before turning to walk away. As he moved down the hall he brought his right hand up to wave back towards her, the same he had on the beach.

Offer still stands.

He'd made his way down the hall, stepping through the door and into his room. He reached down to wrap his fingers around the edge of his shirt, pulling it up over his head to throw aside a nearby chair. He then slid out of his pants and also set them atop the chair before reaching over to turn off the light. He felt his way back over to his bed, turning the covers back before sliding into them.

He laid his head back, staring upwards at the ceiling for a minute as he attempted to drift off to sleep. Sadly, it wasn't coming to him all too easily....

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:41 am

I'm not the best roommate, so I think I'd feel better going solo.

She smiles once again, looking away after catching his wink. He was being terribly cute.

After he placed his hat on top of her head, shielding her eyes for the moment, she tilted the hat up to see him on his way.

G'nite...

Kaden: Offer still stands.

She blushed a light red then, as he headed for his room. Funny though, it was still the break of day--but at his wounded state, it wasn't unusual to get tired quickly. Her clothes were still out so she decided to check out the activity at the bridge before heading back to the laundry room.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:48 am

He brought his hands up behind his head as he continued staring intently at the ceiling above him. He then closed his eyes, his thoughts drifting off to something entirely different. It eventually began to lull him to sleep, his muscles giving away their hold as he sank into the cushion of the bed.

Dreams.....space, pure black illuminated with white stars....but something flew before them, shielding their beauty from him. A Gundam..

OOC:Topic will continue in the MO-V section tomorrow.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.