Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Homra'z Bar

Homra'z Bar

a part of “Homra'z Bar”, a fictional universe by Ville.Sunfall.

Homra, one of the towns most famous bars around! Come on down and have a drink or two. Maybe even meet your one true lover? [Look inside for more] [0 Roles Left]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Homra'z Bar”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Homra'z Bar

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:11 pm

Name: / Age: At least over 21 / Male / Role: Policeman - Cop =Played by: OPEN
The officer who always helps the cub out, often being the one breaking up the fights between the troublemaker and greaser, amongst others. He is also best friends with the clubs Bartender.

Name: / Age: At least over 21 / Male / Role: Greaser =Played by: OPEN
Pretty much what is says. The Greaser. He also causes trouble, and for some reason seems to enjoy picking on the Trouble Maker for unknown reasons. Perhaps they are ex friends which quarreled at some point in their life which ruined their relationship... or former lovers? This can be discussed.

Name: / Age: At least over 21 / Male / Role: Blonde Guy =Played by: OPEN
Greasers BF who has an eye for the TroubleMaker, only to cause a jealousy with the BF. He is also there every Tuesday night trying to find a "Bait" guy. WE all call it BaitNight at the bar.

Name: / Age: At least over 21 / Male / Role: Cab Driver =Played by: OPEN
He comes in every night and chats away with the Bartenders waiting for someone who needs a ride. He's pretty much another friend to the club and everyone loves him. He gets along well with anyone and everyone.

I will but this in bold Letters. : Keep in mind this is an anime Roleplay. There is No Female Roles. And when you pick a character, make sure they look at least 21 or older. Also, please let the characters look their part too.. Thanks.

Lastly, I wont reserve it until your C.S is complete.
Last edited by Ville.Sunfall on Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Re: Homra'z Bar

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:38 pm

I'll have a reservation for the cab driver role. My face claim will be Maeno from Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:29 pm

Name: / Age: At least over 21 / Male / Role: Greaser

I'd really like to reserve this role! With the FC being;
Haru Yoshida

& Also Is there any girl roles? If so, I'd really like to make a twin sister of the 'Greaser', and make her a worker at the Bar.

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thy on Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:40 pm

May I reserve the Blonde Guy Role? Just- that he's not blonde (dyed blue)?
FC: Iku Mizushima

Thy
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:47 pm

Thy - Has to be Blonde. Sorry not my rules, even thought it isn't in the rules. XD

Admire- I spoke to you in PM about it.

MC- Withdrew from the Reservation so it is still open
Last edited by Ville.Sunfall on Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thy on Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:50 pm

Ah too bad. It's so difficult to find he right blonde guy with the attitude I have in mind :/
I'mma go search again then >>

Thy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyChemicalRomanceGuy on Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:53 am

Hi! I'd like to reserve The Policeman if that's alright, my FC would be Sakamoto Ryouta from Btooom.

MyChemicalRomanceGuy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:05 am

MyChemicalRomanceGuy wrote:Hi! I'd like to reserve The Policeman if that's alright, my FC would be Sakamoto Ryouta from Btooom.

Just submit the charter and we'll have to see if he fits the role. I'm sure he will so there isn't much to worry about... just do it. XD

Gladis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:15 am

Yep, just as Gladis says.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyChemicalRomanceGuy on Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:58 pm

Alright, thanks! also I have a question (sorry!) But it says the policeman is best friends with the bartender, did you mean the true bar owner or the fake one? thanks!

MyChemicalRomanceGuy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:52 pm

MyChemicalRomanceGuy wrote:Alright, thanks! also I have a question (sorry!) But it says the policeman is best friends with the bartender, did you mean the true bar owner or the fake one? thanks!

I'm pretty sure he meant the bartender. ^^

Gladis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:06 pm

I finished my character. If you want me to change something, tell me.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:59 pm

Admire - Alrighty! I look into it with the rest of the GM's Gladis and Arisato.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arisato on Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:05 pm

o.o..hi everyone!..sorry for not being on much!..thank u all for joining!..im excited for it.. <3 hope it all works out...
CAKE! It solves everything!

Arisato
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:39 am

I think all characters handed in so far look good. ^^

Gladis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thy on Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:57 am

Finished =) I just need to complete the Bar History, but I'd prefer if I could discuss it with the roleplayer who'll take "the Greaser" first. Thank you! Do tell if I need to change anything though.

Thy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:14 am

I'll send Akira to the bar once everyone's there. First I thought I'd do it in this post but... it was getting long and I liked it as an introduction. X3

Gladis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:57 am

So I have some finals and I might be a bit slow with posting. However I won't be over the textbooks 24/7 and I will do a decent post pretty soon.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:45 am

Ah, okay, sorry I haven't posted yet. >< I don't really know what to do with Nic, um, so a post will be up... hopefully today if I can figure it out. e.e
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:19 pm

Just do anything you like. Haha

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!