A Hostage Situation (OOC and Profiles)

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

A Hostage Situation (OOC and Profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleakshow on Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:22 pm

A Hostage Situation:
Five completely different students. All they have in common is being at the wrong place at the wrong time. When a group of shooters enters the school, they grab the five closest students, and cram them into one room. Several shooters hold these students hostage, as the rest of the school is evacuated. Trapped together, and held at gunpoint, sure they're going to die, the students admit their secrets, tell their life stories, and open up to eachother. As strong the bonds they create, they'll surely continue to be the best of friends... if they make it out alive.

For this roleplay, I'm going to need around five students. Also, I'd like about two shooters. I'll also allow some other people (cops, faculty,etc.)
You can have more than one character, but only one student/shooter per person.

Skeleton:
Name:
Appearence:
Personality: (mostly for students)
Bio:
Other:

*Note: I'd like the students to all be as different as possible, so that they wouldn't normally interact with each other, so some variety would be nice.

Spots:
Student: xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Student: LDSJediMaster
Student: Bleakshow
Student: Leila Aarons
Student: Canzoni
Shooter: chulance [Reserved]
Shooter: Treali Storm
Shooter: Mannerheim
Negotiator: Treali Storm
SWAT: Comrade Vacilli

~~
Name: Scott Heller
Role: Student
Appearence:
(But with dark green eyes.)
Personality: Laidback and carefree, never takes anything seriously, calm, lazy. He's pretty likable, but some people find it annoying that he never seems to care about anything. He's sarcastic and likes to tease people, though sometimes he doesn't realize when he's taken it too far.
Bio: Grew up in a big city with his parents and his older brother. He enjoyed living in the city, but his brother tried to commit suicide, and everything started going downhill. The family moved, to get away from the city and his parents are currently in the middle of getting divorced.
Other:
Last edited by Bleakshow on Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:35 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bleakshow
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: A Hostage Situation (OOC and Profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:28 pm

Name: Hatori (the same one from the S.W.A.T. RP)
Role: Assasin-S.W.A.T
Appearence: Asian with red eyes and nstea of stadard uniform, wears kevlasr vest over a black T-shirt and somehow light armomr plated-pants
Bio: He was selected into Swat and after a bit he went more mercanry type and is currently help free the students.
Other: Armed with 1x Compact XM8 ( can switch between AR ans sniper version) trenchknives, MP5, Desert Eagle.

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LDSJediMaster on Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:47 pm

Can I reserve a spot for one of students? I don't know how that I can get a profile up today or tomorrow though.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

LDSJediMaster
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleakshow on Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:26 pm

Sure. You've got a spot.

Bleakshow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:31 pm

Can I reserve a student as well? I might not be able to get my profile up until boxing day though.
Lectures have started so can't reply as much!!!

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleakshow on Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:38 pm

Sure, that's fine.

Bleakshow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:48 pm

heh, I'll double as a shooter if you want.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:06 pm

Can I reserve a student? I should have my profile up soon.

Lauren is amazing

Leila Aarons
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:15 pm

Haha well, I'd like to reserve a spot as a student. I'll have my profile up probably tomorrow night.

Mackenzie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:28 pm

Great, one man having to save all of these students.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:33 pm

Name:
Luna Evans
Role:
Student
Appearance:
Luna stands at about five feet six inches, with nicely long legs and a good body overall. For being sixteen, she actually has really nice curves, but of course has a bit of growing to do. Her hair is long and blonde, the bangs a bit long but side-swept so they don’t cover her face. Her eyes a medium and soft blue, matching well with her lightly tanned and smooth skin.
Personality:
Luna is very kind and friendly most of the time, the type of person that you would want for a friend. For those she cares about, she would do just about anything, and she is one of the most loyal and trustworthy friends you would ever find. Of course, no one is absolutely perfect. Under the sweet and kind exterior, Luna hides a low self-esteem and she always keeps her emotions inside.
Bio:
Luna was born to a young couple—her mother was only thirteen, her father fourteen. She never got the chance to know her mother, though, as she died in childbirth. Luna survived, and she was left with her young father, who was kicked out of his parents’ house at around sixteen. He managed to make his way and take care of his child, but one could only imagine the stress put on a young man.

Her father did his best, Luna had to admit that, but as the stress got worse and she got older, her father began to drink and do drugs. Whenever he gets home from work he is very irritable, and though he has never yet gotten physical, he has yelled at Luna. She knows he doesn’t mean to, and he never even remembers it when he sobers up, so she hasn’t even mentioned it to him. It is because of this that she has a low self-esteem, but she hides it well.
Other:
N/A
Last edited by Leila Aarons on Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leila Aarons
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:33 pm

I'll reserve a shooter.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:06 am

Hallelujah! Something to kill. Thanks!

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleakshow on Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:17 pm

Wow, that was fast. All the spots are filled already...
So we'll start as soon as we have everyone's profiles.
And Comrade Vacilli, you can be a shooter if we don't get anyone else to fill the spot before we start.

Bleakshow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:07 pm

Name: Micheal Welts
Appearence: Micheal has a mixed blue and grayish eyes and has black shoulder length hair. He stands at 5'9" and is about 150lbs.
Personality: Micheal is a bubbely guy who enjoys having a good laugh every now and then. People see him as the kind of guy who always has a smile on his face, and the guy who likes to goof around and just be plain silly. He likes to listen to music and play guitar, he's an alright singer but enjoys singing as well.
Bio: Micheal lives with his foster parents almost his whole life. Knowing he wasn't birthed by them, he still accepted them as his own mother and father. Micheal was given up as a infant by his mom who couldnt support and raise a child. Even though his mother gave him up, Micheal wasn't angry or upset, he knew she couldn't take care of him and was fine with that. He never been as happy with the gaurdians he has right now.
Other: N/A

Mackenzie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LDSJediMaster on Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:53 pm

Name: Johnathon Andrews
Appearence: John is very short for his age, standing only 5' 1". He's very skinny, and has light brown hair generally kept in a buzz cut and soft blue eyes. He ussually wears jeans and a t-shirt.
Personality: John is incredibly shy. While he is incredibly smart, he has a very low self-esteem. He's never had many friends, and the few he has left he's drifting farther and farther from. He rarely talks, ussually only responding if someone is addressing him, and smiles rarely. He has a deep love for reading, history, and the military.
Bio: John is the youngest of three children. Both of his elder sisters are already out of high school. He grew up in a split home since his mother divorced his father, who is in the Army, when he was five. His mother never remarried. While he was well loved, growing up the only boy in a house of girls was hard on him. With his small size and some more feminine habits picked up from his family, he was a prime target for bullies. Most kids didn't want to be his friend because of this. This led John to draw into himself. He started to read a lot and play video games. The older he gets the more withdrawn and secluded he becomes. He finds it very hard to open up to people since he's afraid they hurt him.
Other:

LDSJediMaster
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:01 pm

Name: Adelaide Carlson
Appearance: Addie has long blonde hair and blue eyes and is naturally pretty without all the makeup and shit that girls apply on their faces today. Shes about 5'5 and really thin. She's really shy but when she knows someone she can be very stubborn. She's incredibly intelligent as well and it's surprising to find her at a school like this, especially been as her parents are extremely rich. You normally find Addie wearing a simple shirt and jeans giving her the geek look complete with her glasses. She's very alone as well been as her parents are always away and completely ignore her when they're home. She's very timid and doesn't speak much or stick up for herself and isn't a typical rich stuck up brat.
Bio: Addie has never been close to anyone or her parents. She's not even sure they love her. Especially as she already knows that she was an unwanted pregnancy that they didn't terminate. Her mother decided to have one child and that was it. And Addie knows that she was a mistake. And since knowing that, she's always been treated like a mistake.

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:05 pm

O.o I have to save this many! Plz someone help me. Then again, it s 2v1 so it okay.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleakshow on Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:06 pm

Alright, now we just need the shooters, and we're set.

Bleakshow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caine on Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:58 am

I'll be the other shooter if you'd like.

Caine
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!