Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Hosts, Guests, and Twins

Hosts, Guests, and Twins

a part of “Hosts, Guests, and Twins”, a fictional universe by Kura Ravengade.

The children of the original members of the Ouran High School Host Club have created a new Host Club, causing fresh chaos to spread throughout the school and turmoil to arise in the life of two unfortunate young girls.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hosts, Guests, and Twins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hosts, Guests, and Twins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:14 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hosts, Guests, and Twins"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Hosts, Guests, and Twins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:29 pm

EDIT: NVM
Last edited by lom.conor on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If your heartaches seem to hang around too long
And your blues keep getting bluer with each song
Remember sunshine can be found behind the cloudy skies
So let your hair down and go on and cry

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lom.conor
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:31 pm

The Mischievous Types are probably twins, am I right? May I reserve both of them with the Face Claim of the Asaba Twins from Kimi to boku please? Thank you beforehand.

EDIT:

We live to please, madame, so just let yourself be taken by our charm~
I can't imagine the Asaba Twins saying that but well =3
Last edited by Finneline on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Every mother on earth gave birth to a child. Except my mother: she gave birth to a legend. High five mom!" - lolsotrue.com
"Periods are ridiculous. I shouldn't be punished for not being pregnant," - lolsotrue.com
"Dear Life, when I said 'Can my life get any worse', it was a rhetorical question, not a challenge." - lolsotrue.com

REMEMBER: Facebook is not a FREAKIN' DIARY. Who the hell wants to know when you go to the fuckin' TOILET?

Finneline
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:37 pm

Both reservations are accepted. I'll be putting up the Rules in a minute.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elidor495 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:52 pm

Hey Kura! Can I take my spot as the dark, mysterious, silent host again?

We live to please.

elidor495
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:55 pm

May I reserve the Boy Lolita ?

We live to please.

Leej10100
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:09 pm

New neh Kura-San! Can I take the same role again please >u< Although I am really busy, I'll try my hardest to get in a post! Even if that means shortening it down! (I force myself to write around 1000 words per post OTL)

If you're still alright with me that is... ;u;

(We live to please)

(Ah, funny how Im re watching this series also...)
After Watching That One Good Anime...

リンーちゃん
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:42 pm

Awww looks like Im out of luck on a getting a Host Club member....
-sighs, walks away sadly looking at the ground and sniffling-

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:59 pm

Wah, Rin, if you want a Host Club Member, I can give up my guy if you'd like ouo I have no problem with doing that if you want him! (That is... if he's the right role you're looking for...)

I can also reserve a girl instead! ^u^

リンーちゃん
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:02 am

Both Rins: Work out the characters on your own and let me know what you decide. If it's really important for you both to play male club members, I can add another role for the men :3

@Leej the Role is now reserved, but you have to keep up with posting this time.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:48 am

Ah! I forgot to put it down... Rin won't be rping because of being busy in other rps ouo So that means Ill still be playing "The Natural" if you're alright with that >u< (Ah, and I may use another FC if that's alright with you!)

Edit: Oh! And can I also steal the Club Manager if you're ok with that too? ouo

リンーちゃん
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:50 am

Yes'm! I'll be updating the page later today with all the Reservations and stuff.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:18 pm

We have three club guests still open, all females. If anyone would like to take them, please say so before I post a thread advertising them :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Hello, I would be interested into making a female (:

Though, it seems there's inactivity in the RP.

Edi:
I love the GM's Avatar of Jensen Ackles ♥ xD
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

paokikipao
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:28 pm

There's inactivity because the current participants are FAILING TO REPLY TO THIS FORUM. But yes, you may reserve one of the females :) and thank you!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:17 pm

I'm so sorry, but I won't be able to create the character. My friend and I just opened a new RP, which I thought would begin until a few days later so I won't have the time to make another character. I am very sorry~

paokikipao
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:37 pm

Is this still active? Is it ever going to begin?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:58 am

I want it to, but nobody's answering any of these posts that I put in this forum, and it's really pissing me off.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!