House of the Wanderers

House of the Wanderers

a part of “House of the Wanderers”, a fictional universe by yeastyy.

(DESPERATELY NEED ONE MORE MALE, MAIN ROLE) Five mythical 'Wanderers' are hand picked from each of the five provinces, each a different mythical being, and placed in the House of Wanderers, were a potentially dangerous game will take place.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “House of the Wanderers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

House of the Wanderers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yeastyy on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:22 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "House of the Wanderers"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yeastyy
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: House of the Wanderers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:36 pm

Hey, I'd like to take the northern province wanderer, they'll be female. :D
Have a nice day!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ladygeekiness
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby merthur on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:52 pm

I'd like to take the East, which will be male. Well, unless someone else isn't up for making a gay guy, then they'll be a female. c:
11/4 I was diagnosed with lung cancer. I'll be staying in the hospital for awhile, and lights off is at ten. I sleep a lot, I get a lot of tests done, posts will be slow and sometimes they'll be shorter than usual. I promise though, I'll try as hard as I can to be on here and get posts done.

merthur
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:23 am

Hi, I'd like to make a female from the West! :)

EDIT: Sorry, I'd actually like to make a house ghoul, haha.
Silence is the virtue of fools.

~Sir Francis Bacon

graphicromantics
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yeastyy on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:36 am

graphicromantics wrote:Hi, I'd like to make a female from the West! :)

EDIT: Sorry, I'd actually like to make a house ghoul, haha.

Alright! That sounds good!

yeastyy
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slick Scarlett on Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:47 pm

Hello! If you don't mind, I'd like to make a female from the west!!
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look forward, look besides you, and your best friend will always be there.

-UNKNOWN

Slick Scarlett
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:39 pm

Florence is all done! I hope she's to your liking!

graphicromantics
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yeastyy on Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:05 pm

Slick Scarlett wrote:Hello! If you don't mind, I'd like to make a female from the west!!

Alright, the west wanderer is yours! :)

graphicromantics wrote:Florence is all done! I hope she's to your liking!

I love her! And sorry I can't answer your PM, since my inbox is acting weird and I can't reply or send any messages. Obviously, your character is fine! :)

yeastyy
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slick Scarlett on Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:07 pm

I have submitted Ally! I do hope you like her!!!

Slick Scarlett
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:48 pm

Have we started the RP?

graphicromantics
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yeastyy on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:04 pm

graphicromantics wrote:Have we started the RP?

Yup! I hope you are fine with that!! We don't have everyone yet, so you (or anyone really) can create another character if they please!

yeastyy
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:19 pm

Maybe you could make a post in the Roleplayers Wanted forum? I'm sure there would be some interest.

graphicromantics
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:44 pm

Hello there! I was wondering if the spot for the woodland province is still open…? If so, I'd love to make a male character for that.

usernamesareadrag
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yeastyy on Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:06 pm

usernamesareadrag wrote:Hello there! I was wondering if the spot for the woodland province is still open…? If so, I'd love to make a male character for that.

Yes, the spot is still open! It'd be awesome if you made a character!

yeastyy
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vinn on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:52 am

Hi! Could I reserve the third spot for the house ghouls? I plan to make a rather violent male character.

Vinn
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yeastyy on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:47 pm

Vinn wrote:Hi! Could I reserve the third spot for the house ghouls? I plan to make a rather violent male character.

Of course you could!

yeastyy
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vinn on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:41 pm

Thanks! I just submitted him.

Vinn
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:21 pm

I've finally submitted my character as well. If there's anything that needs to be changed, don't hesitate to point it out and I'll fix it. :D

usernamesareadrag
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:45 am

@Vinn, omg doctor who character!!!!!

ladygeekiness
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vinn on Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:12 am

@lady, haha yes! *high fives* I figure you would notice. I thought it would be the perfect face.
I also love Loish :>

Vinn
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!