How mad would you be if...

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

How mad would you be if...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazzyrazzy on Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:32 am

Give a rating 1-10. How mad would you be if...

The last food you ate was outlawed and banned from ever being made again?
Oh god how did this get here I'm not good with computer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mazzyrazzy
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: How mad would you be if...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little Troll on Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:32 pm

How mad would you be if banana's were never to be eaten again?
~Trolling At Its Finest~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Little Troll
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby neverendingnightime on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:09 pm

How mad would you be if you were forever forbidden to listen to any type of music, ever?

neverendingnightime
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:14 pm

I literally live off of music. It de-stresses me, it gives me inspiration to write, and it helps me focus. I'd die.

______

EDIT: I forgot to add a follow up!

How mad would you be if everything you touched from here on out turned to stone?

ViceVersus
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tehflii on Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:15 am

I would be more sad than mad, especially if I happened to cause something to die.

How mad would you be if the world became like the last video game you played?

tehflii
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:39 am

Last video game I played was League of Legends. That would be awesome to actually summon the champions and watch the battle happen. It would also be kinda cool to be one of the champions, actually out on the field. Woo.

How mad would you be if I was in your closet. Literally, right now.

ViceVersus
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazzyrazzy on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:56 am

3~ish

It wouldn't surprise me at this point. I'm in college. Crazier things have happened.

------

How mad would you be if you had to relive yesterday over and over and over again like groundhog day?

Mazzyrazzy
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:15 pm

4. Yesterday wasn't the best of days.

How mad would you be if you had to be mad for the rest of your life?

ViceVersus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mngoody on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:41 am

7. Nothing like being mad that your mad.

How mad would you be if were the last person in the world?

Mngoody
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:51 am

3, then 6, then quickly a 10.

I would enjoy the solitude, being able to go where I wanted, do what I wanted, eat what I wanted, but I would grow very lonely very quickly. I am a social creature; I need interaction. :( But I do love long drives at night, and what's better than a self-declared cross country trip where the gas is free, you can crash anywhere you want, and there's no one to yell at you for turning the radio up?

How mad would you be if the Hulk was suddenly the main character in your favorite movie?

ViceVersus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:51 am

Although it'd be interesting, the Hulk does not belong in Pitch Black.

How mad would you be if the only possession you had to your name was a rusty spoon?

"But are you gonna kill her off?"
"It's not your decision. I love the character, she stays!"
"Yeah, well the only thing love's done is put you in this position; I say kill her off!"
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things -and how's that work? You're a bicycle."

The Afterman
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:57 am

Come on. Have you not heard about that guy who started with a paper clip on eBay and then traded it up to a house? Imagine the higher item scaling that a rusty spoon would get you. Although, alternately, I'd have to say a 10 because I am trying very hard to remember a Saladfingers quote about rusty kettles and other rusty things, and it's not coming to me. This fills me with an incoherent rage.

How mad would you be if there was a Fancy Hat day at work/school, and you were not invited, and subsequently shunned for not having a fancy hat?

ViceVersus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:32 pm

I like to be included. :I

How mad would you be if someone set your cat on fire?

The Afterman
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mngoody on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:36 pm

+1000 I love my cat!

How mad would you be if you had to walk every where you went?

Mngoody
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:41 pm

I don't have a cat. The closest I can come to saying I've had a cat was the ex-boyfriend's cat, towards whom I held nothing but the most poignant contempt. Light 'er up.

How mad would you be if it was only you and I going back and forth on this thread for the rest of time, but we could only communicate in Wingdings?

______

EDIT: Oh, the irony of being inb4'd on that one.

I'll answer the previous one, then.

On one hand, I like walking. But on the other hand .. c'mon, man!

ViceVersus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:52 pm

That'd be so much fun!

How mad would you be if the Earth imploded?

The Afterman
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:23 pm

I would no longer exist.

How mad would you be if you could only eat one kind of food for the rest of your life?

ViceVersus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Food and music are two things I gotta switch up now and again.

How mad would you be if you were framed?

The Afterman
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Although it depends on what. But really, in general, I hate when people try to skiv off blame.

How mad would you be if you had a hangnail every day for the rest of your life?

ViceVersus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:46 pm

Those suck even when it's not every day.

How mad would you be if the Writing forum died off?

The Afterman
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!