Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

How to Make Them Love

How to Make Them Love

a part of “How to Make Them Love”, a fictional universe by YoungJae.

Will you wait for love to come, or will you force it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “How to Make Them Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: How to Make Them Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:29 pm

I'm so excited for this. :3
Last edited by bandgeek on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:42 pm

Finally had a chance to get my character in order. I hope you're not offended, but I kinda took a character I've been using in another RP that's moving a bit slow and rejiggered her a bit, changed some things up, made her fit this RP. Wasn't supposed to be that way to begin with, but the more I wrote the more she turned out too similar to the other and in the end I just decided 'fuck it, I like writing for this character, might as well just cop to it'. Hope that's okay with you.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:30 am

@Comrade: I'm much too lazy to read through all of that magnificently detailed profile of yours so she's accepted. Face-claim means who your using as your reference picture. Like if I were going to use Johnny Depp as a reference the Johnny Depp is my character's face claim.

@Echo_Rose: I'm accepting your character, but don't forget to add her history. *smiles*
"Your two warm hands gets cold when I’m cold
Your heart that used to be strong becomes sensitive when I’m hurt
Take my hands silently, hold me silently, I’m only wishing for such little comforts
You don’t know my heart that wanted to do more just for you."
~ No Other - Super Junior

YoungJae
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:37 am

@Comrade and Echo_Rose: Also can you both give me like a brief summary of your characters for the front page? Like what the other characters have above their pictures.

YoungJae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:47 am

Ill be finishing her personality and history tomorrow because im pretty tired right now and my brain isnt working properly at the moment so once i finish that ill give you a small summery :)
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:51 am

I shall endeavour to! And probably fail miserably. But here's the best I can come up with.

"Just your average nerd... to the nine thousandth power, that is. Learning and mastering new knowledge and skills is more than just a hobby to her... it's a habit. Generally a sweet woman, but with some severe psychological baggage, a debilitating distrust of people in general, and a penchant for talking to herself. Not to mention... one hell of a left hook."

That okay?

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:50 am

@Echo_Rose: That's okay. I understand that. I was running on 2 hours and 5 minutes of sleep yesterday. Just get it up when you can.

@Comrade: That is perfect. Thank you much. *smiles*

YoungJae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:05 am

Also we have one male spot open still so if anyone knows someone who might be interested and willing to play him, please invite them to come.

"Male 4:
Student Body President, Straight A student, and popular despite the fact that he's a bit of a nerd. People like him for his personality. He's outgoing, happy, and always does his best to do a good job on whatever he's doing. Even though he seems like he's got a good life, he has some issues of his own."

Or if anyone is willing to make a second character for him, that will work too, however I would prefer to give someone else a chance to play him.

YoungJae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:55 pm

@RawkFist: Accepted and DAMN!.........He's cute......If only he were gay *laughs* Oh well. *smiles*

YoungJae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:12 pm

YoungJae wrote:I wouldn't mid having your character as my friend Comrade. I'll just change a small thing in my profile, since I said that he only had one friend.

Seein' as I forgot to address it in the OOC, yep, I'm totally down with Fred 'n Jae bein' bros.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:22 pm

@Comrade: Alright I'm going to fix that then.

YoungJae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:33 pm

Anyone that wants to be friends with Evie just let me know, i finished her personality and working on her history now

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:24 pm

By the way, for the roles still open, I'd recommend you make a thread in the roleplayer's wanted area of the forums. Might get some people interested.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:27 pm

I have, but no one has responded yet.

YoungJae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:54 pm

If no one has taken him yet, I'll send in a application for Male Four? :D I'm terrible at playing straight males though. XD

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:59 pm

@bandgeek: So far no one's taken him. If you want to make an application for him, you are welcome too. I understand the difficulty of playing straight males.

YoungJae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:53 pm

Evangelinas done here is a little thing about her for the intro page

Captain of the Soccer team, daughter of a known rockstar, and known lesbian. She is well known in school and has many people trying to get her attention but shes not interested. She is known to be reserved but she dislikes bullies and will stand up to them.She would like to find someone that wants to get to know her for her.

hope thats good im not really good at summaries

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:35 pm

That is perfect Echo_Rose *smiles*

YoungJae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmbracingIllusions on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:34 am

Is male 2 open? Cause i didn't see his chara anywhere *o*
Or maybe i just need glasses B3 ♥♥♥

if he is already taken CONGRATZ to S1mon!
and if he is open, can i reserve him?
Please? ^w^ ♥
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

EmbracingIllusions
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:47 am

Male 2 has been reopened because he hasn't sent it in yet. You may reserve him EmbracingIllusions.

Sorry just woke up. and got home from work.

YoungJae
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!