How Our Lives Changed.

a topic in Movies & Film, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based on movies or other film media.

How Our Lives Changed.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:03 am

This is a Glee based one on one

Please do not post here unless you are TheOneAndOnly or myself! :)

June Vivian Maple

Tonight was the night all the new grade ten's would party it out like there was no tomorrow right before school started in another couple days. June was rather excited for the party and who was throwing it you may ask? Why that'd be Mr.Jake. Jake's family was friends with hers and of course they always went on trips together and the parents made a mistake on leaving them alone in the big mansion that Jake's parents owned alone. Nothing would happen between them of course not but they were young and liked to party so they were of course going to throw a party.

June was in the kitchen making simple snacks that never took very long and she set up a huge buffet table with snack and chips. June smiled at how it looked and then she went around taking all the valuable things and hiding them and putting them just so they wouldn't get broken because that was how most teens got caught but you see June here was a smart cookie and was also a honor roll student some may say she's a nerd but she parties more then Jake him self and that's surprising for anyone to know.

June looked over at Jake. "Hey where the hell are the drinks?" She asked. "You were supposed to make the punch and spike it with your dad's vodka and then set out some coolers and palm bay's your mother has, everyone wants to party and you aren't exactly giving it that look!" June said starting to panic a bit at him. "We have less then an hour Jake!" She snapped. "Move!" After snapping at him one last time her hands had moved onto her hips staring at him.

"Oh be quiet I'm getting to it you alcoholic!" He snapped at her and June just rolled her eyes. "I can't believe you do I have to do everything my self?" She asked slightly angry. "Look I am going as fast as I can Ms. Perfectionist!" He said with a cold tone to his voice. "Don't call me that!" June snapped at him and ran off crying and ended up turning the music on loud and dimming the lights making it more party themed and then she found a quiet room and sat down and cried while Jake did fuck all.

Jake knocked on the door after awhile. June knew exactly who it was. "Leave me alone ass." She mumbled but he had come in anyways despite what she wanted which she didn't understand. He sat next to her and June gave him a look as if what the hell he was doing because really she was confused. "I'm sorry." He said softly to her and she looked at him with a softer look. "It's fine." She mumbled still slightly sad. That's when he shocked her by wrapping his arms around her hugging her. "Uhh what are you doing?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "Trying to make you feel better..Now get up ya foo and lets throw a sick party!" He said excited and stood up unwrapping his arms from and he had helped her up. June laughed. "Thanks." She said and started walking and set the rest of the house up and with ten minutes to spare she opened the door so grade tens could just walk in.

Jake Vincent Rowan

Tonight was the night of the big party him and June were gonna throw and it was going to be off the hook. See Jake was a big party guy but he wasn't quite as smart as June her was more of straight C kid and didn't care much. He could sing he'd admit that much but he never joined Glee and June wasn't in it either. Tonight though was the night for grade ten's and they were gonna live up the party nights and drink until they started to puke. When a lot of the kids were drunk he was planning on playing spin the bottle just because it caused shit and was hilarious in his mind. Jake also wanted to see how he'd get along with the ladies maybe get some lip action. This was a typical thought for Jake, he was a growing boy but he wasn't willing to do it yet no need to be a dad on accident at his age of sixteen. June had seemed to be in the kitchen and this brought a thought to his mind he could have said something to make her totally flip but he didn't bother because getting on June's bad side was probably the worst thing you could ever do and he knew that after growing up with her for so long. She better be making him a god damn sandwich and it better be flipping good. He smirked at that thought and sat on the couch smiling to him self. Maybe he could also do a singing night...Singing drunks were priceless..June was a priceless drunk. Being best friends with the girl had made it so easy to bug her and when ever one of them was drunk and the other wasn't they'd help each other through it.

After awhile of picking out great music with a good beat he set it all up and that was when June came out and was setting up a whole buffet table for to eat. Jeez did the girl think that they were gonna smoke pot to? He chuckled a bit at that thought. Of course it was just a mindless joke that he yet again was better not to speak out loud. That was when she spoke to him. "Hey where the hell are the drinks?" She asked and just before he could speak again she had to go and say something else and he just sighed rolling his eyes. "You were supposed to make the punch and spike it with your dad's vodka and then set out some coolers and palm bay's your mother has, everyone wants to party and you aren't exactly giving it that look!" She had spoke once again and sounded like she was going to panic, hopefully she'd have a panic attack and drop dead he joked in his mind smirking it so much fun to think all these different jokes in his head.

"we have less then an hour Jake!" She had snapped at him and then just as she placed her hands on her hips she snapped again "Move!". "Oh be quiet I'm getting to it you alcoholic!" He snapped at her and June had just rolled her eyes. "I can't believe you, do I have to do everything my self?" She asked slightly angry. "Look I am going as fast as I can Ms. Perfectionist!" He said with a cold tone to his voice. "Don't call me that!" June snapped at him and ran off crying. Jake groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose. Of course he was the first person to make her cry today he seemed to be good at it lately to be quite honest although she never used to get offended by what he had to say so why was she now? Did she sleep with a guy and get preggers? Nope he didn't recall anything happening because she would have told him. What if it was that monthly monster? He shuddered just thinking of it. Why did his mind have to go there it was just terrible to even think about so he tried to focus his mind on something else so he went and set up all the drinks and sighed softly.

He decided he'd go check on June now and went down the same hall that she had ran down. He knew exactly which room she was in and she knocked on it but only heard her mumble something but took it as he was allowed in and walked in. Jake came in and sat down next to June. "I'm sorry." He said softly and he looked at the face that June had given him and rolled his eyes at her. "It's fine." She had mumbled and he could tell she was still slightly sad so he knew what he had to do it was only natural. He wrapped his arms around her hugging her and he chuckled softly when she asked him what he was doing.

After a few moments they were up and walking into the main part of the house where the party would be held and he watch June open the door ten minute until everyone would be getting here and some might be getting there now making it a fun night to be. Great way to start off the year in Jake's eyes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sorella
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: How Our Lives Changed.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Little Sarah Puckerman wasn't so little anymore. She was sixteen now to be exact. And that meant all kinds of trouble for her.. See, even though she still had two years until she technically was, Sarah was convinced that she was an adult. So one of the first things she'd done was take up smoking. It wasn't because of peer pressure, because in that case she wouldn't have tried it at all. She only started because it looked cool. Her brother and mom were pretty..pretty pissed when they caught her, but she could care less. They couldn't control her anymore. The only thing that made her want to quit was the risk of losing her singing voice, which she would tell you, was awesome.

The next thing (and actually the last thing) on her list was partying. It's like she was addicted to them. Addicted more than she was to cigarettes. Since high school, Sarah has never missed a single good party. Even if she did have to crash them. But after a few times of that, everyone started inviting her, which was even better to her.

That's what she was going right now, getting ready for a party for the entire Sophomore class, that she was hoping would be as good as the thought it would be. Actually, Sarah had been ready for a while. She was already all made up and ready to leave right the frick now. But nooo, she had to wait for Cyr to come pick her up. She wasn't sure why though, since she could drive too. Probably so whichever one of them ended up the least drunk could drive the other home. And in all honestly Cyr would most likely be driving back. Because from all of Sarah's partying experiences with him, he always did. No, he wasn't her boyfriend, nor would he ever be. That would just be too weird. Because Sarah thought of him as like her other brother. He lived in the house right next to hers and had since they were both seven. So, they grew up together and now are almost inseperable. But brothers don't date their sister, so they were and would always be just best friends.

The black haired girl was not perched on the arm of her couch, tapping her foot on the floor very impatiently. Her mom wasn't home at the moment, and Noah had long since moved away, so she was home alone at the moment. Actually, he was home alone quite a lot. Which in her opinion was a pretty good deal for her. It was about ten minutes of waiting there alone though that got to her and she finally stood up from the couch and pulled out her phone, glaring down at it as she texted to see where the hell he was. And almost instantly after that, she heard the familiar sound of his truck's horn just outside her house.

Cyr didn't mean to be late, he really didn't. But he had to listen to the lecture his parents gave him whenever he went to a party. Or told them he was going to do something with Sarah. Because apparently, "That Puckerman girl is bad news" as his parents always told him. Of course he would ignore and deny it, because she wasn't really bad at all. Of course she wanted everyone to think she was. And it worked obviously. And then, he wasn't able to get himself ready to go until his parents relented, which took him about ten minutes in all honestly, even when he was rushing.

Sarah lived literally next door to him, but he never made her walk over to his house first. But after receiving her slightly angered text, he wondered why she didn’t anyway. But since he was already outside waiting for her when he’d gotten it, it may have been pointless anyway.

He gave her a big smile when she finally came outside and practically stomped over to the truck, arms crossed. He couldn’t help but laugh a little too since it made her look like a little girl again. The girl practically slammed the truck door when she got in, and buckled up in the fiercest way possible. In truth though, Sarah most likely wasn’t mad at him at all. She just wanted him to think so. But Cyr didn’t buy it for a second.

“You look like you came through a time vortex.” he informed with a chuckle when he finally started driving away. And Sarah, not seeing it as dangerous at all, punched the boy in the arm as hard as she could, in hopes to hurt him. And she actually did a little. But he wouldn’t admit it since he was a guy.

“That’s not very nice Ryan. I love my outfit. And other people will too.” Sarah protested, not even attempting to make eye contact with the boy.

"But it's the truth. And for the record, I never said I didn't like it. Because I kind of do." he replied, offering a smile. And Sarah couldn't help but smile herself and look at him, obviously much more contented now. The ride after that was pretty quiet other than the Paramore CD that played. Paramore was Sarah's favorite, so Cyr always kept a CD in his truck for the girl to listen to, because he was just nice like that. Of course after a few songs, she wasn't just listening anymore. She was singing..and pretty good too. It was then after another song or two that Cyr would join her, knowing the songs by heart by now.

They got there after not too very long, and Sarah was just a little disappointed they hadn't gotten to finish the last song that'd been on. The two got out of the truck almost simultaneously and started up to the house. There was a two second squabble over who'd ring the doorbell, that Sarah won. So, as soon as the reach the front door, the girl pushed the button and the two waited to be let in.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:01 am

There was already a lot of the sophomore's here and June wasn't sure how many more there was. She bumped into Jake. "There you are..I haven't found you for ages since all these people came in!" She shouted over the music. She sighed when he pretended not to hear her and she walked away over to the snack table by the door and she grabbed a chip to eat. That's when the preppy girls formed into their random circle talking about crap and gossip by the time this party was over they'd have a whole lot of dirt on people making the next year at Mckinley terrible and hopefully none of them would join glee this year because June was really hoping to do that.

Soon enough someone had pressed the doorbell and some tipsy chick opened it and left the door open. "WHO SHUT THE DOOR?!" June shouted. June was quite the control freak but who was to blame? She did have Rachel Berry as her mother who her father was well that was the thing she had no clue because her own father died in a car crash when she was two. She doesn't remember anything really so in a way that was a good thing. June just knew that for this party some how she was going to get caught. Yes she loved to party but she hated throwing them because she hated getting caught and it always happened! That was when she saw Cyr and Sarah walk in. June was told that Sarah was a bad girl to watch out for because she led to trouble and June honestly had always tried to avoid her.

Jake came walking over and pulled June's hair lightly and chuckled. "Stop shouting party pooper!" He said teasing and then that was when he saw Sarah and Cyr come in, there were still at least fifteen more students to come then it'd be a full house and once everyone had a few drinks and were comfy he'd make sure that they played spin the bottle, he was a boy and wanted kisses from girls more importantly make-out sessions would be good as well and Jake smirked. He brought him self back to reality and went up to the door to greet his new guest. "Welcome! We have plenty of snacks made by June bug! and alcohol brought out by yours truly..Loud music you can dance to and we all can have some fun..Party fun that is." He said. Yes he was never good at long conversations are saying many things at once just wasn't him. "Lets start over... Welcome come in and PARTY!" He shout going off into the crowd but not before saying "Sarah..Here's a tip we aren't in the 80's hun."

After that he went and sat next to a hot blonde in their grade on the couch. "Hello lovely." He said doing one of the oldest tricks in the book by yawning and stretching his arm around her. "Don't you look pretty tonight Rebecca." He said showing his flirty smile but she had just smiled sweetly but then glared and twisted his arm stood up stomped on his foot and slapped him across the face and stormed off. "Well Rebecca obviously hates me." He mumbled while rubbing his cheek and sighed getting up and taking a vodka shot.

Sorella
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:34 am

Sarah was quick to let herself in a foot or two when the door opened. She looked up at Cyr with an excited smile that he gave right back to her. Either he was mocking her, or he was really and truly as excited as she was..which was unlikely in her opinion. But what did she know anyway? The black haired girl couldn't help but giggle a little after Jake's first greeting, yes, that's generally what happens. she thought. She was prepared to actually tell him before he commented on her outfit. Almost immediately she crossed her arms, and threw a "Whatever!" after him as he walked away. "I need a smoke. And a drink." Sarah told herself with a sigh.

"Hey Cyr, I'm gonna go find myself a drink. You should too I think." she suggested loudly enough for him to hear, and he nodded his agreement. With that, Sarah started further into the house, pushing her way past a few people to get to where she finally saw the food and drinks were. The two both found a cooler to start with before deciding to have a little to eat before they ultimately split up for now. They didn't say much while they ate, which was just fine by the both of them. When Sarah decided she was almost finished, she pulled the cigarette out that she'd been keeping on top of her ear. That place where people sometimes put their pencils and pens? Yeah. She put it in her left hand which she rested on the table before her, before looking up at Cyr, who looked to be about done too. "I think I'm going to go smoke in a minute. You don't have to stay with me if you don't want to." Sarah had to yell her offer. "I don't." Cyr assured with an almost teasing smile. Sarah stuck her tongue out at him just before he turned and walked off somewhere. The girl however, decided to wait at the table just a little longer before she'd go outside.

---

After leaving Sarah, Cyr made his way over to the couch where he'd stay put for a while. That wasn't unusual for him, even at parties. It wasn't that he as antisocial, because if he was, he wouldn't even think about coming to anything like this. No, Cyr was just that kind of person who let people come to him instead of going to them...he wasn't the most fond of starting up random conversations with people he hardly knew. Unless he was addressed first of course. He was just weird like that.

Even just sitting idle on the couch as he was, Cyr seemed to pique the interest of several people so far, and got into a few couple minute long conversations with them. He wasn't invited to dance or anything yet, but he was very sure that sooner or later someone would.

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:08 am

Jake watched as many people came passing by while he sat there on the couch and he sighed deciding on getting up and leaving and just as he did he watched Cyr being talked to a bit and then Jake just shook it off and was looking for something not just anything but a female..A female that stood out to him and one that was plenty different one that'd be fun to mess around with or possibly flirt with who knows. Jake made his way through a few grinding bodies he didn't call that dancing it was just dry humping and disgusting and he just ignored it for the most part now.

That was when he watched as Sarah was holding cigarette and she seemed to be eyeing the door and Jake couldn't help but wonder so he walked over to her. "Hey, couldn't help but notice you're holding a cancer stick..I bet they're just heaven for your lungs." He joked. He loved to bug Sarah it was so much fun and well did he need more of a reason?

June had been hiding out in the kitchen drinking orange juice out of the carton. She wasn't gonna drink yet and she was slightly nervous a few guys out there wanted to dance with her and she knew their disgusting style of dancing. Would she be able to say no to them? That was her question she had chugged down the whole thing of orange juice and put it down and paced back and forth before walking out of the room. When she did the boys were still there and they were grinning and all that went through her head was PERVS! but luckily enough she didn't say it out loud.

"So who ya gonna dance with?" One asked and grinned at her and moved the hair out of her face. "Leave me alone." She said slapping his hand away. "I don't wanna dance with you guys." She said shakily and one guy pushed her and she started to fall and she put her hands out in front of her to stop her from falling on her face but that was when she realized it was Cyr right there on the couch just as her hands landed on his chest. She looked at him for a moment and she looked away. "I am so sorry!" She said. "I didn't mean for that to happen it was a silly mistake and I promise it wont happen again." She said looking at him now and still hadn't moved but she didn't realize it.

Sorella
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:06 am

Sarah felt almost...almost awkward as she stood there. Quietly, patiently. Watching everyone else have a good time already. But it wasn't like she wasn't going to join them soon. She was just taking a little longer to 'get going' was all. The black haired girl let escape a little sigh as she looked down at her feet and at her cigarette at the same time. She felt that she was just about ready to finally go out when she was "accidently" run into by some other girl, earning whoever it was a sneer which was most likely ignored, given the lack of any retaliation.

She was already looking up then when Jake decided to approach and speak to her. Sarah cracked a decent sized smile at his comment before holding her cigarette up a bit higher. "Oh they are. Better than air even." the girl replied very matter-of-factly. "But if you don't believe me, I think I have half a carton still in the truck. I wouldn't mind letting you try one. Just to see for yourself how awesome they are." she added somewhat playfully, almost ninety eight percent sure that answer would be a huge "No". But until she got a for sure answer, Sarah would continue to just smile at the boy.

---

A few girls had stopped and talked to Cyr already. Some of them already almost completely drunk, and some of them not even close. He surprisingly hadn't gotten an invitation to dance yet, which honestly was okay with him. He wasn't quite ready yet anyway. But, another drink should be the trick. He was actually planning to go get himself another in a minute or so, since his had already disappeared.

Cyr inconspicuously watched the last little bit of Jun's scene, but was only slightly prepared for her to fall on him. He almost felt bad after her apologizing. "No, no, don't worry about it, it's fine, really." Cyr assured genuinely, offering June a somewhat gentle smile. He sat there for a few seconds before deciding to move her back from his chest himself. She apparently didn't know what she was doing, or something. The boy grabbed her wrists and slowly pushed her back, so she could stand properly before glancing at the empty couch beside him. "Want to sit?" he offered almost hopefully, looking up at the girl again.

((I'm sorry I took so long to reply =|))

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!