How to Unblock Users

a topic in Help, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: Scholars, Coders

Something not working as expected? Looking for a guide to help you find something? Check here for your answer!

How to Unblock Users

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tainted_Blood on Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:24 am

Quite a lot of people have been wondering how to unblock other users, well earlier this morning I had found where that function has been hiding all along. Hopefully this will help everyone on where to find it. So, let's begin;

This first image shows the chat before I block my friend Rain Stark, as you can tell he was upset that I'm using him as a guinea pig for this :)

This next one shows the chat after I have blocked him, one sided conversation with a hallucination, you might say.

In this image, as you can tell, I've gone to the roleplayers list(Online users) and have sued the search function to show the top of the window. You'll also notice that I've clicked on the gear and have opened the dropdown menu. You'll want to click 'Manage Block List'

This last image simply shows what the menu looks like after clicking the 'manage Block list' option.

I hope this has helped many of you reunite with some of your friends, who you've accidentally blocked before. And others learn where the unblock function is in case it happens to you later on.
She might hate me, and revile me, and heap indignity after indignity upon me, as she already had, until I should have hated her; but the pitiful fact remained that I loved her.
Edgar Rice Burroughs(1875-1950)
Death is a dignitary who when he comes announced is to be received with formal manifestations of respect, even by those most familiar with him.
Ambrose Bierce(1842-1914)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tainted_Blood
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: How to Unblock Users

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rain Stark on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:07 pm

>im frend
>aftr so long yeers
>frend
>grentxt
>2031
>dyes hapy
>y0lo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rain Stark
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mad_gater on Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:52 pm

you sued the search function? what did it ever do to you? :P

mad_gater
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tainted_Blood on Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:15 pm

Yes, I sued the search function, because it gave me a nasty look <.<

Tainted_Blood
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mad_gater on Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:06 pm

Tainted_Blood wrote:Yes, I sued the search function, because it gave me a nasty look <.<

ROFL!!!!!

mad_gater
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!