Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

How do you do?

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

How do you do?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby <3MyMarine on Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:30 pm

Well, I dont know why I haven't heard of this site before but I am here now and ready to get started. This is not my first time RPing but my first time on this site. I really enjoy the 1X1's and just about anything but the vampire/school/fangirl type stuff. I am still a beginner so you have to bare with me at times but I will get back in my groove and shake the rust away.(:

Cant wait to get started.(:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

<3MyMarine
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: How do you do?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:14 pm

Hey! Welcome to RPG. :)

If you're a fan of one-on-ones, I'd suggest you check out the Interest Checks forum. There are also the rules at the top of the page, RPG Chat and several other forums. If you're having any difficulty navigating feel free to let me know and I'll help as best as I can.
Last edited by Modesty on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Modesty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:55 pm

I think you accidentally a character there in your link code Modesty. :3

As for the welcome...Welcome! 1x1's are not my personal cup of tea, but that makes me an oddball. There are so many people who will 1x1 with you, you just need to ask, or look around in interest checks, which Modesty linked(kinda). I would also suggest roleplayers wanted if you want to get into group roleplays, or by checking under the "Newest Roleplays" section at the top of the page. Then, of course, there is the multiverse, where you can do 1x1s or groups with just about no limitations. Again, not my cup of tea but I am a strange bunny. Pretty much everyone plays in the multiverse at some point of another.

Anyway, welcome again, and I hope you have a great time!

Han Solo Wing Pixy
Last edited by Solo Wing Pixy on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:23 pm

Hi there and welcome I also <3 my marina. I keep a jet ski there for now. Everyone is helpful on this site and should you have any issues regarding your "rustiness" as you say, check out the Role Play Academy for all your role playing qualms or insecurities. To find it simply navigate to the RPG Forum tab and then there is the link, third from the bottom. Once again, welcome.

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:00 am

Fixed the link, whoops!

Modesty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:51 am

Hello, <3MyMarine! Love your name.
Last edited by TheFinalOne on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageRespect ma authoritah!
Are you irritated at coming last in every single thing? Don't worry. For just a cookie, I'll be TheFinalOne.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby <3MyMarine on Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Thank you all for your help.(:

<3MyMarine
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!