Howdy everyone!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Howdy everyone!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anywaffle on Sat May 16, 2020 10:59 pm

Hope this post finds ya'll well~ You can call me anyWaffle or just Waffle or Waffles. I've been roleplaying on and off since 2006 or so but I've been out of the game for quite a while now so forgive the rust around my writing skills. I'm here hoping to make friends and get back into collaborative storytelling again! If you've got any hints or tips on how to navigate the site or how forum roleplaying might've changed in the last five or so years I'd love to hear from you~ In the meantime I'll be poking around to see how things work. It's nice to meet ya'll~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

anywaffle
Member for 0 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Re: Howdy everyone!

Tips: 1.00 INK Postby nonconformingrole on Mon May 18, 2020 8:04 pm

Hi, nice to meet you!

It's funny, I also recently came across rpg after about five years off of roleplaying, so I feel somewhat connected to you! (in the least creepy way possible, i promise)

The format of the site can be a little intimidating at first, and sometimes there's a small lull in new universes to join (the multiverse is always around, but it's not everyone's cup of tea), so my best advice is to just poke around the new universes. There's never any harm in asking if they're still accepting, even if they appear to be full or have started! The worst thing that can happen is that they say no!

Another great option is also to reach out to anyone who seems interesting for some one-on-one writing. Not everyone does it, and some people are pretty busy, but it's a great way to make friends and get connected to the writers here.

Mostly everyone here is pretty nice! I hope you stick around for a little while and enjoy your time here! Don't be afraid to ask if you have any specific questions! <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 1.00 INK in return for their work.

nonconformingrole
Member for 1 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Author Tipworthy Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Tue May 19, 2020 9:17 pm

Welcome to the site Anywaffle, happy to have you here.

I've been RPing on and off since about 2000, so we might have crossed paths at one point. You never know!

If you have any questions or anything else don't hesitate to grab me or another Ambassador.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 11 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigurd Hring on Tue May 19, 2020 10:20 pm

Greetings.

Sigurd Hring
Member for 3 years
Promethean World Builder Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Author Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Property Buyer Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!