Huge Crossover RPG

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Huge Crossover RPG

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juso on Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:02 am

His eyes widened multiple time through out this entire conversation but this time his jaw dropped,

"Woah, woah, woah. Your going to let some monk sacrifice you just because you got used?"

His tone softened,

"Listen. In a way I see a similarity between both of our stories. Even though your's is way out of my water."

He raised his hand and tried to spark some type of electricity to his fingers but merely received a fizzle and smoke,

"I have a problem with emotion as well. My uncle tells me the reason I can't control my bending is because I have to much rage. Anger to my father and sister."

Looking out the small window he saw the landscape passing by fairly quickly with a thunderstorm in the far off distance,

"Fire bending I have mastered with rage. It makes the flames burn hotter and brighter, but with lighting... Well control is what that takes. Thats how I ended up here. I was secretly training at night. Trying to channel a bolt into a tree, but I didn't know that a storm cloud had drawn overhead."

Thinking back he tried to remember exactly what happened but only got fuzz,

"I suppose that when I charged my shot, the energy n the air and clouds mixed causing a bolt from the storm to mix with my shot. How it sent me here I don't know..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Juso
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shyan Kalyssa on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:17 am

Raven shrugged her shoulders when his jaw dropped and was surprised at the reason for her decision "I don't...no can't trust myself to love someone again it always ends up badly, people get hurt" she shook her head sadly at him. She listened intently when he told his own story when he spoke about control she nodded her head she understood completely about being driven by rage and anger. She gave a little sigh "when I was young the monks used to tell me that perfect control is somewhere between rage and inner peace" she pressed a hand to his forehead and tried to bring up memories of his mother then she brought his sisters face into view then happy family memories peaceful ones then his mother running away. Raven moved her hand away and sighed "Try it again" she said in a soft voice slightly tired

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shyan Kalyssa
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juso on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:44 pm

Zuko raised his hand and with two fingers drawn static charges began popping off. In an instant his hand was covered in dancing bolts and bright lights of static.

"Whatever you just did it worked like a charm!"

Closing his fist the light drowned and he sighed, "Listen, Rav-" Zuko was cut off as the small shipp shuddered and came to a halt. The door opened up to a large hanger. The hanger of The Star Fox. Insider were multiple Landrovers, Spare aircraft, and other weapons of different sorts.

"Alright come on out." The sarcastic voice of Falco rung into the chambers. Zuko exited first, still on the defensive. His eye met the technology and the metal of things that not even the most intelligent engineers of the fire nation could imagine. Lights flickered. The air seemed cool and dead.

"Where are w-" Again cut short by Falco, "You're aboard the frigate, Star Fox."

Almost dumbfounded Zuko shook his head as to physically disregard his confused thoughts. Fox McCloud walked up to Zuko and held out a furry hand, "Names Fox. Fox McCloud. This is my crew, Slippy, Falco, and Peppy." All the members of the crew nodded with the exception of Falco who remained silent and stared.

"May I ask who you are?" Fox said returning his hands to the sides of his belt with a stern look on his face, "My name is Zuko, I am the exiled prince of the Fire Nation. True heir to the Flame-bound Throne."

Fox smiled, "So, i'm guessing you're not from around here by the sounds of things. How about you missy? Where are you from?" His gaze moved from zuko's burned face to that of Raven's darkened tone.

Juso
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shyan Kalyssa on Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:39 pm

Raven smiled weakly at Zuko and nodded she had tapped into his rage easily it layed right there under the surface his peace had been a little harder to find. She turned her attention to his face when he spoke and almost growled with annoyance when the ship jolted he had been about to say something important she knew. Raven followed him out of the ship listened to Fox with slight impatience when he asked who she was she grinned cynically. "I'm Raven Vanclair heir to the Azarathian throne blah blah blah dark soceress from the depths of Hell. Am I forgetting anything ? No I don't think so" she sighed slightly and yawned as if she was bored with the subject . "oh yeah I am missing one thing don't call me anything besides Raven unles you want you head crushed into a fine black powder" she said this cheerfully with a crazy smile

Shyan Kalyssa
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shyan Kalyssa on Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Bump :)

Shyan Kalyssa
Member for 8 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!