Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Fading Life: Reigning Chaos

Human Information

a part of “Fading Life: Reigning Chaos”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

[SEE INSIDE]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fading Life: Reigning Chaos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Human Information

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:26 pm

Even after hundreds of years, humans have not changed much. They appear the same, think the same. However, their lifestyle seems to have reverted back to something like the dark ages. They live in the rubble of their once proud cities, poor, hungry, and broken. They no longer have the knowledge they once possessed, and therefor do not have the enmities we once knew.

Still, they live on. A proud people, they know the legends of old, and know that all the other four races came to be through humans. Even though they are the weakest, they view themselves as the strongest, and most important race. However, in this war that is to come, their pride will be their downfall.

Ranks

*Peasant: The lowest of the low, you are generally the old and the sick. With no real work to do, you are more of a burden than anything else.

*Worker: You work where ever you can find it, be it in the long-abandoned mines or the fields. You work to support either yourself or what little family you have.

*Rogue: A free-lance mercenary type, you roam where ever, even into other territories, looking for work.

*Soldier: Charged with keeping your home safe, you are one of the few strong and healthy. You know how to fight, and you fight well. You are elite among your kind.

*Noble: Only three are alive now, you are the rich, fat, and prideful type who rules from the others' poverty. You know threat looms closer, and yet you do nothing. You command the armies, and tell them that you will keep them safe, even as the Tok'Nowe and the Delani eat away at your borders.

Character Skeleton

Code: Select all
[center][color=choose color][font=Choose font][size=400][u]NAME HERE[/u][/size]
[size=120]Human[/size][/font][/color]
[size=130][font=Choose font][url=YOUTUBE LINK TO CHARACTER'S VOICE HERE][color=choose color]"INSERT QUOTE HERE"[/color][/url]
[url=YOUTUBE VIDEO W/LYRICS HERE][color=choose color]INSERT THEME SONG TITLE & ARTIST HERE[/color][/url][/font][/size][/center]

[left][img]ANIME IMAGE 1 LINK HERE[/img][/left]
[font=choose font][color=choose color][size=150][u]BASICS[/u][/size]
[size=120][i]”QUOTE HERE"[/i][/size][/color][/font]
[color=choose color][b]-Nickname:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Age:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Gender:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Rank:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Role:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Motivation:[/b][/color]

[font=choose font][color=choose color][size=150][u]APPEARANCE[/u][/size]
[color=choose color][b]-Eyes:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Hair:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Height:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Weight:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Skin Tone:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Build:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Body Markings:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Description:[/b][/color]

[font=choose font][color=choose color][size=150][u]MENTALITY[/u][/size]
[color=choose color][b]-Quirks:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Fears:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Likes:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Dislikes:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Personality:[/b][/color]

[right][img]ANIME IMAGE 2 HERE[/img][/right]
[font=choose font][color=choose color][size=150][u]EQUIPMENT[/u][/size]
[color=choose color][b]-Armor:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Casual Clothing:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Carried Items:[/b][/color]

[color=choose color][b]-Main Weapon[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Name:[/i][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Type:[/i][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Made of:[/i][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Length:[/i][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Weight:[/i][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Description/Info:[/i][/color]

[font=choose font][color=choose color][size=150][u]COMBATIVENESS[/u][/size]
[color=choose color][b]-Natural Talents[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Talent 1:[/i][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Talent  2:[/i][/color]

[color=choose color][b]-Skills[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Skill 1:[/i][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Skill 2:[/i][/color]

[color=choose color][b]-Weaknesses[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Weakness 1:[/i][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Weakness 2:[/i][/color]

[left][img]ANIME IMAGE 3 HERE[/img][/left]
[font=choose font][color=choose color][size=150][u]HISTORY[/u][/size]
[color=choose color][b]-Life[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Martial Status:[/i][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Family:[/i][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•History:[/i][/color]
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!