Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Humans,Vampires and others

a topic in The Multiverse (Persistent World), a part of the RPG forum.

Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Re: Humans,Vampires and others

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagiaErebeaMagister on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:17 am

Eisei grinned lightly, "Oh, Im not really sure actually......Mybe I'm just into the whole innocent thing she has going on....." He winked at Keil, "Or maybe I'm just into children." Looking at Leila though, his grin became a soft smile, gentle even, "Maybe I just like the fact that she's willing to do so much for those who follow her....."
Sweet, maybe... Passionate, I suppose... But don't ever mistake that for nice.
Allons-y!
Molto Bene.
-The Tenth Doctor

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MagiaErebeaMagister
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:31 am

Keil realized he was messing with him mostly and he chuckled, "Your amusing Eisei" he said staring into his water, almost gone, at his reflection. "She does care dearly for them, she doesnt think of human life like others do, she cherishes it" he siad finishing his water and setting it down on the counter. "Children huh?" he laughed, "She IS just a child in reality" he laid his head back closing his eyes, his crazy cool hair falling out of his face, revealing his perfectly toned skin. "A child who bears many burdens" he said letting out a deep breath then took in the night hair flowing into the cabin from the window.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagiaErebeaMagister on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:04 am

Eisei shook his head sadly, "Maybe I'll never understand why He does what He does, but I still don't like it..." He blinked away something in his eyes, "Children should never have to suffer...." Standing in one small motion, Eisei walked over and got a glass of milk, returning to his seat with it quietly. He sipped it, the silence pervading, until he turned to look at Keil, "So, what about you? What do you you think of her?"

MagiaErebeaMagister
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:11 pm

He then looked over at Eisei seriously still leaning back no moving, only his eyes, "I owe her is all, but i must admit im starting to feel love towards her. Sticking with a person for a long time does that to ya i guess" he chuckled and looked at the sunrise rise staring at it through the window as it shined on Leilas golden hair, "Did you know, her hair could be swords" he laughed lightly "I didn't know this so one time when I was younger and i was trying to peep, She caught me, I was trying to peek on this girl i liked in my clan. She got mad and attacked me with hair swords" he sighed, "It was quite terrifing, but funny, very"

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagiaErebeaMagister on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:17 pm

Eisei grinned, laughing lightly, gesturing at the pink robe and ladle, "I think this is my personal best, actually." He felt the sun before he saw it, long before it's rays became visible to the humans of this area. It was a vampiric trait, meant to keep his Father's kindfrom staying out too long. Eisei stood and retreated to a darker, more shadoy portion of the room. He looked at Keil again, "I hope you don't mind me asking, but what kind of love do you think you hold for her?"

MagiaErebeaMagister
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:26 pm

He chuckled, "Many, friendship, family, the one where you want her ot be yours. It keeps getting the stronger the longer I stay with her, all my men fell for her after a year" he coughed "im the only one that hasnt FALLEn for her all teh way yet" he said laughing lightly. Leila awoke her aquamarine eyes coming into view of Kiels and she rubbed htem lightly kissing the boys cheek, "Morning Keil" she siad sweetly and giggled as she saw Eisei, "Still going to wear that robe? I have a change of clothes for you in the closet" she pointed lightly to the closet as she woke the boy and helped him get dressed. She stayed in her gown for it could be taken as normel clothes as well. Resting on a chair in front of hte window as the sun shined on her hair more making it smparkle and really look like an angel, the boy on her lap.
"SHall i make breakfest? " she said sweetly.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagiaErebeaMagister on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:46 pm

Eisei left the recesses of the closet, dressed in a pair of black khaki pants, a black sleeveless shirt, and a black trench coat. He looked at himself in the mirror, smiling with a wink, "Oh yes, Eisei likes...." He moved toward the kitchen, taking the coat off and draping it neatly across a chair, "Allow me! I would feel completely useless, if I didn't at least make breakfast for the one who killed all those demons last night." Pulling out a few pans, he looked at Leila and the child, "So, what exactly do you all want?"

MagiaErebeaMagister
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:52 pm

"PANCAKES AND SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH BACON!" hte boy shouted jumping up and down on leilas lap, she giggled, "Thats fine with me what about you Keil?" Keil nodded approvingly and just laid back. "WEll, looks like were having pancakes, scrambled eggs, and milk if you need help Eisei just ask" she said sweetly getting up and heading outside with the boy to play and skipped around childishly outside as her hair flew in the wind when she turned and when she jumped it was like she was flying.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagiaErebeaMagister on Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:04 am

Eisei smiled, as he got out all the items needed for the creation of pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon. He checked the small pantry first, to see what was in there, before he called out from the window, "Anything special you'd like in the pancakes? Like blueberries, or raspberries?" He was mixing the pancake mix that moment, awaiting an answer.

MagiaErebeaMagister
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:55 am

Leila said she liked normel, the boy (ren) wanted blue berries, and Keil told Eisei politly that he wanted raspberriy pancakes. leila ran off going into the woods only a little bit as to play with the boy. but she was planning on making the boy go back alone and while Leila would run off into the woods.
Keil sighed, "Eisei, i shall warn u next ime leila disappears ur looing for her and that'll be soon" he said like he's gone through this a million times.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagiaErebeaMagister on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:37 pm

Eisei smiled, flipping pancakes with raspberries onto a plate, the blueberries one already on a plate, "Oh, so I must be the one to retrieve her then?" There were no regular pancakes yet, and Eisei's scrambled eggs were about to be done, as he switched over to finish them, "I can feel her presence, already beginning to retreat into the woods, the boy's meek energy beginning to return slowly, "I suppose its fine. I'll make her share when we return." Sliding the eggs onto the plates, with bacon sizzling, almost done. He grabbed his jacket on his way out, immediately after sliding the bacon onto the plates, "Be back soon." He winked at Keil, moving slowly into the woods, the same direction leila went.

MagiaErebeaMagister
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:45 pm

Leila had already made it to a waterwall, sitting on a rock as she looked up into it. Maybe she should take a swim? No, if keil came after or it-or evne Eisei! Her face went red, she really shouldn't take a swim! bad idea, angels, and we were susposed ot be innocent, she giggled. Sighing and got up removing her clothes as white cloth wrapped around her bare chests like a siwmsuit and the lower half as well. She walked int othe water fall, the cold touching her skin and returning human like. WHenever she was in cold water she oculd see her old human self, it was refreshing as she dived in. Immediantly as she did so her hair turned pitch blakc likea raven her eyes cirmson red and her lips apple red as htey shone in teh water.

She popped her heado ut of hte water lfinging her hair out of her face, "My hair has seemed to grow long" she msiled as her hair was past her feet, her raven hair . . . Her tattoo still visible, on her human body the tattoo engulfed multiple parts of her body, which is why she cant use her human body as a disguise anymore. The water turning her skin paler.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!