Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Hunted: New Bonds or Betrayal

Hunted: New Bonds or Betrayal

a part of “Hunted: New Bonds or Betrayal”, a fictional universe by jadedragon66.

The vampire society is on edge. Will enemies become friends, and new bonds form? Or will there be betrayal and bloodshed?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hunted: New Bonds or Betrayal”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Hunted: New Bonds or Betrayal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hunted: New Bonds or Betrayal"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jadedragon66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Hunted: New Bonds or Betrayal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:38 pm

Can I reserve Leader of the Crimson Bloods? I'll have the character up shortly. x)
Ask questions. Ask away. I'll be here all day. I <3 Questions. With a PASSION.
You have no social life...
SHUT UP VOICE!

The Other Reality"
Always accepting!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maeve
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emma_Nems on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Could I reserve the position of 'noble' within the Silver Blood Clan please? My character will be up as soon as possible.
'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.'

Emma_Nems
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:01 pm

yes and yes :D

jadedragon66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritualOrb on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:23 pm

Character profile sent.

SpiritualOrb
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Haha this looks awesome. Nice going for somebody that joined not long ago. I look up to roleplaying with you and if this fails roleplaying with you in other roleplays.
Duranin battle poem from Tales of the past 3:
When shadow comes to claim our souls,
Some must rise - the light of old.

Names in stone, spirits of legend.
Deeds unknown, yet never forgotten.

These are the Duranin!

Of honor within and of fear without.
Remember them, when in hope you doubt.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gwenslostinherhead on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:31 am

Might I reserve leader of the Silver Blood clan, please?
Character profile up shortly. :]

gwenslostinherhead
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emma_Nems on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:50 am

Finally got my character sheet up. XD

Emma_Nems
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:24 pm

Got my character sheet up as well ^^ tell me if I should fix anything :D
Aww Sam. You make me giggle :)

DivineRequiem
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:57 pm

@gwenslostinherhead: sorry the silver blood leader was already taken. :(
maybe you can go for another role?

jadedragon66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritualOrb on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:28 pm

My question is this role-playing going to start with so many people???

SpiritualOrb
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:37 pm

we only have 5 vampires and 3 hunters. I think the hunters are good, but i want at least 2 more vampires before we start.

jadedragon66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby denizenofdarkness on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:48 pm

Forgive me for the dumb question, but I'm kind of new to this site, and I'm not sure how or where to submit my character reference. Could I have some help?

denizenofdarkness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emma_Nems on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:03 pm

I take it my character was alright?

I can't wait for this to get started!

Emma_Nems
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:03 pm

it's fine. submitting a character is easy. As you can see, in every roleplay there's an into tab, place, character, OOC, etc. Click on Character tab and you can see a description box, personality box, etc... that's where you right everything. at the bottom there will be a submit button. click that when you're done.

jadedragon66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:31 pm

Aren't you planning to be famous one day jade? Well hope your second rp goes alright! So excited for this and I hope people don't 1 post and leave... And I have a stupid question, when is this supposed to end? When all hunters are reborn as vampires or when vampires are all dead? Well A question is a question and for the first statement I said, I was joking it is not meant to be an insult.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:38 pm

actually the ending is for you guys to decide. we can have the humans and vampires find peace & live happily ever after :D (oh geesh that sounds so cheesy..)
or we can have the hunters get rid of the vampires
or or have the vampires kill the hunters xD
or or or... the world goes BOOM :D

jadedragon66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:41 pm

I like the last one! XD

My character to lazy to do a lot....XD

DivineRequiem
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emma_Nems on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:42 pm

The World going 'boom' gets my vote... :P

Kidding! I'm very excited for this one! I haven't been involved in a vampire roleplay in a long, long time! :D

Emma_Nems
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Nutty~*Green Neko* on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:44 pm

i submitted a character!
And Jade sorry about the other roleplay, my internet got cut off for like ever and it is finally gotten turned back on
ImageAlix<3'sRain^^Image I wanna be the boy who he gives his jacket to, to wear & cuddles when it's cold.He'll be the one who comes up behind me, wraps his arms around my waist, and whispers,"I Love You"

~Nutty~*Green Neko*
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!