Hunters of monsters

Hunters of monsters

a part of “Hunters of monsters”, a fictional universe by sifsand.

A world where nature is home to monsters, yet society is thriving. When the monsters come and attack its up to the hunters to come to the rescue

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hunters of monsters”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Hunters of monsters

Tips: 2.50 INK Postby sifsand on Sat May 04, 2019 8:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hunters of monsters"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 2.50 INK in return for their work.

sifsand
Member for 2 years
Promethean World Builder Inspiration Author Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Conversationalist Bug Hunter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Hunters of monsters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DAOMR on Wed May 08, 2019 6:50 pm

Hello there sifsand,
I think the premise is interesting. I must admit I know next to nothing about the game, but I suppose the only reason you wouldn't play the game is to escape from the game's deterministic structure of behavior.
I'll submit a character sheet as soon as possible. Alright, bye

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DAOMR
Member for 1 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean World Builder Author Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!