Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hyrule: Return to Twilight

Hyrule: Return to Twilight

a part of “Hyrule: Return to Twilight”, a fictional universe by Adrian Shadoan.

Just go ahead and add it to the failure's list please.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hyrule: Return to Twilight”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Hyrule: Return to Twilight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Tue May 18, 2010 11:07 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hyrule: The untold Story"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Last edited by Adrian Shadoan on Wed May 19, 2010 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/hack-project-genesis-ooc-t38587.html
Join .hack//project genisis

Chapter 2 of Sin City is up and needing players.. Are you ready to Return?
return-sin-city-ooc-t42809.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Re: [OOC] Hyrule: The untold Story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Wed May 19, 2010 4:45 am

Come on I know theres some Zelda fans out there that have secretly wished they were part of the game.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiercedeity on Wed May 19, 2010 7:42 am

I for one will join ^^ have made two characters

Name: Miara
Synopsis: A young girl with a dream
Race: Hylian
Ability: Hyrulian: Swordsman Skills, Archer Skills
Sex/Sexuality: Female/Strait
Sacred Beast: A golden fox with many tails similar to a Keaton{see majora’s mask} http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091216062011/zelda/images/a/ae/Keaton.png}
Appearance: Like Ashei but younger with blond hair and hazel eyes
History: A young hylian girl who works under a blacksmith by the name of Rolf she uses a shortsword and a shortbow she carved herself. She had a brother who wandered into the Kokiri forest and got lost in the woods she has never seen him again but believes him to be alive.

Name: Midoro
Synopsis: A cursed child with little hope of normalcy
Race: Stalfos{or a hylian who has gotten lost}
Ability:{Well let me know what you come up with}/ Hyrulian: Swordsman Skills, Archer Skills
Sex/Sexuality: Male/strait
Sacred Beast: A Golden Wolfos{Not a wolf}
Appearance: http://www.zeldalegends.net/gallery/categories/E3_Zelda_2004/Official_Art/enemies/normal_stalfos.jpg but still kinda young and humanoid retaining most of his original shape
History: Young Michael wandered into the kokiri forest chasing a stray fairy hoping to study it as he has always had an interest in them since his mother a researcher taught him about them. He got lost in the woods and breathed in some of the fog and slowly turned into a Stalchild he wandered around for about 6 years and longs for his family. He uses his skeleton sword and a bow made of bone.

Fiercedeity
Member for 15 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Wed May 19, 2010 1:01 pm

Why does it say "This role play could not be found"?
~Imagination is just intelligence having fun.~

Enter the world of THE ZODI ACADEMY... (Now Rebooted!)

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkManticoreX2 on Wed May 19, 2010 1:43 pm

I think the host has the wrong link it should be Hyrule: return to twilight

I'm considering joining this, probably with a Gerudo, I just need to put some thought into the character.

DarkManticoreX2
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Wed May 19, 2010 4:41 pm

Yeah because Return to Twilight was an rp I had already been working on.. I was just bored when I started the Untold Story.. and I didn't have much really to base it on so I took Return to Twilight and used its basis that link goes off to basically find himself and that slowly and surely Ganon is gaining power again because the people of Hyrule have lost their faith in the Triforce because of the Heroe's departure. And your right I do have the wrong link because I changed it within the 24 hour grace period.. My apologies I'll post the correct link. And welcome everyone to join. And sorry I forgot about the stalfos.. Abilities: Talk with the dead, Creepy.. thats all I got it will take some tiem for me to figure it out.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!