Announcements: Universe of the Month! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) »

Players Wanted: New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Grimm's Fairies [Roleplayer(s) Wanted] » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. »

Iconic

Iconic

a part of “Iconic”, a fictional universe by ImSoRawr.

The story of two J-Pop groups as they find fame and fortune.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Iconic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Iconic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:11 am

I say whatever works for you. You're amazing and I'm sure you can find some way to get his rude little arse in there. That and the fact that you are CANADIAN! (Canada for the win! Canada for the fucking win!) Because we're just cool like that eh?
~Sunshine In Your Soul Makes Me Creep Outside Your Window~

Marshmallow People
AnahCakes = Grey Marshmallow
Magiko = Pink Marshmallow
YoniBoni = Triangle Man
JuiceyBox = Flying Otter
Bad RPer = Triangle Lady

~We arrived first, then comes the drinking celebration session, i was full with alcohol even i can't carry my head so i just slept my way on the floor.~
(It's In There Somewhere Third Line.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forkandspoon00 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:21 am

Bah! Of course Canadians rock. >:D
"Even when you close your eyes, your sky keeps falling."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

forkandspoon00
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImSoRawr on Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:47 am

I'm thinking maybe it could be Ren's idea to add a new member to SMILE POP to attract the media, and maybe Nobu had met Ren beforehand somehow and subtly suggested that he should be added to the group or something. :D If you don't like that idea though I'm sure you can think of something! I'm still trying to think of what interesting things Ren could do when he meets Nobu :P jk jk... okay maybe not.
Soo... I kinda don't have anything to say to you.

ImSoRawr
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:44 pm

XD oh rawr you! Ren could have uh...met Nobu, or meet him you know<3

But yah Nobu's owner, just pm me and we'll work something out!

Btw, on another note, I just remembered that KST and SMILE POP are supposed to be rivals! How fun, especially with Maaka, she'll have to sneak over to see her fwiend! >.< oh the drama that has the potential to ensue here.

Which, again on another note, I am a planner sort of person, so if you want something odd or out of ordinary etc. To happen with one of my characters just drop me a pm. I like having things planned so...

Unicorn Luv
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiDruggie on Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:55 pm

OMG, sorry I have not replied to the RP yet. I have been grounded from the computer D: But I promise to reply soon.
YAOI is my DRUG

YaoiDruggie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiquidMetal on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:35 pm

GAH! Four times I have tried to type, and each time my computer blue screens. @_@ Hopefully it won't this time...

LiquidMetal
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:08 pm

@ forkandspoon00 : Yaaay, Canadian's is right! :3 Glad to see that there are more of us around here.

@ ImSoRawr : Hahahaha, you know what? I wouldn't be surprised if Nobu met Ren on one of his many exploits, either to get an in with Smile Pop or he didn't realize he was the manager of his competition in town. Something interesting like that. This could definitely happen, but I'll PM you to throw some ideas back and forth, and you too UniLuv.

XD I love these characters.

@ LiquidMetal : Well, it worked this time! Sorry to hear about the blue screens, that sucks. ;n;

*hugs YaoiDruggie*
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 11 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:29 am

I hope my post's are up to par -_-
And I never did say hi to everyone..
HI IM LOVELY!!
:)) Hehe.. I'm enjoying reading each and every post so far ;D

Aulelei
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forkandspoon00 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:36 am

Hey, LovelyRose, it's nice to meet you. :) And I agree, the posts so far have made for a good read.

forkandspoon00
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:38 am

XD Ha ha ha, Ian's adorable.

Heya, LovelyBlood, how're you doing? :) Of course your posts are great... dahdlkawd how did you manage to get your character's picture on the side like that? I think if I tried it'd end up in the middle of the paragraph or something weird.

Yonbibuns
Member for 11 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:34 am

Code: Select all
[left][/left]

You put the pic in there! But depending on where you want the pic you put right or left.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:27 pm

AHA CANADA BIOTCHES! Best country in the world. I love Canada. We love the world and don't go to war and don't have an army which means when countries start turning on us for water we'll be fucked but at least we'll be fucked a peaceful country!

In any case.

YOU ARE ALL FAN-FUCKING-TABULOUS! I love all of ya. Except for you. You know who you are.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forkandspoon00 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:04 pm

@LozerFanAnah: Lol. Yeah, we will be screwed when the countries all come a'callin' for our water. XD But negotiation is always an option.

forkandspoon00
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:50 pm

As usual, I'm late to the party. Literally >.>;;
Sorry about the late posts, I don't get on as much thanks to my laptop dieing and having to use the *gulp* family computer~
http://extremeclay.deviantart.com/- My DA. Please take a look at my stuff ^^

"Indeed, the one who was here is gone; but as long as there is one memory, in one mind, his presence has not left."

Commander_Caramel
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:12 am

Fashionably late! =3=

And this last post with Maaka was too fun! Everyone is so stylish XD.

IIII double posted >.<

Unicorn Luv
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiDruggie on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:50 pm

Can someone tell me what's been going and how I can fit Metsuki into this~? ^^; I'm trying to catch up. And thanks for the hugs~ C:

YaoiDruggie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:30 pm

I'll make an opening right away! All that's been going on is that Ren has been filling everyone in on the day's schedule after being late to meet them (a very unusual thing) and then Yuuki complained about Kozen (the agent from Adder, the company that put out their CD) Ren's getting agitated and Kaori had to go finish getting ready.....Yuuki made some coffee too.

Aaaaaand I'm gonna explain why in the world Ren is agitated in my next post!

This has been the 411 with Unicorn, see you next time ;D

Unicorn Luv
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:02 pm

ImageImage

:3 Ren pic! and *gasp* who is the other man?

made the opening btw for Metsuki druggie!

Unicorn Luv
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forkandspoon00 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:36 pm

Lalala~ Well, I was bored so I drew a picture of Kaori. :D

Check it out!

And who is that man standing next to Ren?! O__O

forkandspoon00
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:07 am

I'm

W
O
R
R
I
E
D

About the RP. Is it still going or did something happen to END IT'S LIFE!?!?! *HopesNot*

LozerFanAnah
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!