Announcements: Universe of the Month! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) »

Players Wanted: New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV »

Iconic

Iconic

a part of “Iconic”, a fictional universe by ImSoRawr.

The story of two J-Pop groups as they find fame and fortune.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Iconic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Iconic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:05 am

Well, I'm wondering where the hell rawr and the rest of the girls are. I'd post with ren but....well should I go ahead?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forkandspoon00 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:46 pm

I've been wondering as well. It's been awhile since anyone's posted. s:
"Even when you close your eyes, your sky keeps falling."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

forkandspoon00
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:12 pm

Just go ahead and post and we'll have to hope they respond. Even I'm going to post after one more shows up because I don't want it to be me, someone, me. < TOO MUCH POSTING.

Yea. Just do it and if this dies I'll be sad but at least we tried right?
~Sunshine In Your Soul Makes Me Creep Outside Your Window~

Marshmallow People
AnahCakes = Grey Marshmallow
Magiko = Pink Marshmallow
YoniBoni = Triangle Man
JuiceyBox = Flying Otter
Bad RPer = Triangle Lady

~We arrived first, then comes the drinking celebration session, i was full with alcohol even i can't carry my head so i just slept my way on the floor.~
(It's In There Somewhere Third Line.)

LozerFanAnah
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:38 pm

dawdmgadjervn!! I don't want this to die. D: *hurries off to go post at Odisos* My brain hurts from all the math/Chemistry/study crap. Not sure where everyone went, I'm still waiting on Mr. Blond Stylist.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 11 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:05 pm

hey, worst comes to worst we can break off with the boy-band right? I think everyone besides Metsuki is a regular on the ooc. Off to post in a couple hours, still at school....

Unicorn Luv
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiDruggie on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:10 pm

OMG Again, I'm so SORRY!!! I'm still grounded from the computer (My dad's a jerkface)...

I'll try to be on here more often~!
YAOI is my DRUG

YaoiDruggie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forkandspoon00 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:31 pm

Is this roleplay still going on. or is it dead? D:

forkandspoon00
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:10 am

I have no clue! D: I don't want it to be dead.

Yonbibuns
Member for 11 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forkandspoon00 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:12 pm

Me neither! But I posted last, so it's not like I can get it going again. D: Hopefully someone else posts soon.

forkandspoon00
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:33 pm

D: Boo, any way to revive this?

Yonbibuns
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:18 pm

uuuummmm, maybe we could just do a new one? I like my character but the concept seems to be a bit dry, the rp I mean. Maybe we could do something else with our characters?

Unicorn Luv
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:18 pm

Sounds good to me, Unicorn, any ideas for a new RP concept? I like my character too, so if any other RP was made where I can move him over, I definitely would. And we could try PMing any of the others who stuck around the longest. We need a good idea that'll stick.

Yonbibuns
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:40 pm

Here, here! I second that.
All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
~Mark Twain

BleedingCrimson
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:35 am

I kinda wish I could do something with Unicorns... but I can never generate a good enough idea! D:

Ok, I can probably pop something out if you can elaborate on what you think those of us who stayed can do with our characters. Stick to pop star road? Or can I get fantastical with dis shit. Or tone it down a little and stick to realism?

Unicorn Luv
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:47 pm

Personally, I'll go along with anything as long as I can include my character in whatever setting. So if its fantastical, fer' sure. Pop star road might attract a lot more people since it's... y'know, "in" right now. But if your thinkin' more along the lines of a medieval setting, that'll probably go well too. It all depends on what you guys' wanna do. Keep it so there can be different groups or no?

Anyfinnn!

Yonbibuns
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!