Announcements: Universe of the Month! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) »

Players Wanted: New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Grimm's Fairies [Roleplayer(s) Wanted] » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. »

Iconic

Iconic

a part of “Iconic”, a fictional universe by ImSoRawr.

The story of two J-Pop groups as they find fame and fortune.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Iconic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Iconic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImSoRawr on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:04 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Iconic"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Soo... I kinda don't have anything to say to you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ImSoRawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Iconic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiDruggie on Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:29 pm

I absolutely love this idea~! I would love to join~
YAOI is my DRUG

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YaoiDruggie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImSoRawr on Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:33 pm

Ah! Please do :). It will be fun :D!

ImSoRawr
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiDruggie on Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:37 pm

I just have a few questions~
I'm making a character for the boy group and they don't have name yet...Are you making the name or do you want me to make it up?
And what do you want me to put for the password?

*actually read all the info XD*

YaoiDruggie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImSoRawr on Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:16 pm

I was going to make the name for the boy's group whatever their initials were, but since I don't know all the names yet I couldn't make it. But since you are the first member, you could make it if you want :D. The girls I wanted to be Forever... but that sounded too plain on it's own so I add KST (Kawaii Super Team XD), only later did I find out that that actually stood for Korean Standard Time. So their name is Korean Standard Time Forever and Kawaii Super Team Forever XP.

Oh, and the password. If you read it don't worry about it. It was up at my rambling in the beginning in brackets. You can just leave the password spot blank :).

ImSoRawr
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiDruggie on Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:20 pm

Okay...I'll try to make it sound cool *shot* XD

Ah. Okay then XD

YaoiDruggie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:12 pm

Mmmm! Don't know why I just said that... But anywho we've rped together for quite some time rawr, did you still want a sample though?

And to the Smile Pop individuals, welcome your manager Ren LeReign<3 he will whatever it takes to take care of you, so don't hesitate to come to him with anything.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImSoRawr on Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:22 pm

Woohoo for randomness! :). Naw, I've RPed with you so it's all good. Oooh, btw congratulations! You are the first one to get the password right *throws confetti*! Now, let's eat some tacos!

ImSoRawr
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiDruggie on Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:41 pm

I love Ren's profile~! ^^ He's so pwetty XD
It was tacos? I should of known....XD

YaoiDruggie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forkandspoon00 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:07 pm

Ah, so that was the password. :P And I feel like I should say this since I still haven't introduced myself... "Hi everyone!" And Ren certainly is pretty. I think all the characters are looking pretty cool so far.
"Even when you close your eyes, your sky keeps falling."

forkandspoon00
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:26 pm

*Eats confetti*
I work at Taco Bell so I curtainly eat enough tacos.! Lol

And thank you! Ren is probably my prettiest character so far XD I'm really jealous of his looks. Shame he's a total hoe, maybe that'll change though...

Unicorn Luv
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forkandspoon00 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:48 pm

Lol, if he changed his ways would Smile Pop still get as many opportunities?

forkandspoon00
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:09 pm

XD probably not, but after he makes more than he needs people will probably trip over themselves to get Smile Pop the make an album/photo shoot etc. Ren's got plans you see *rubs hands fiendishly*

Unicorn Luv
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forkandspoon00 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:15 pm

Yes, a plan of world domination through a J-Pop boy band...I like. :D I can't wait to see this.

forkandspoon00
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:38 pm

Fork, I'm thinking of taking on another character, but a girl one.(why are there so many slots for girls rawr? I think there might need to be one I'd two more guy ones too...) if rawr let's me then is it ok if I play your character's best friend? Only she secretly decided to become a star too, just didn't tell him XD I intend to make her quite exuberant and full of surprises.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImSoRawr on Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:07 am

Now... let me post this where I meant to post it XP

Originally I was going to make it to where you could only be 1 character from a band, and then maybe 1 character for something else... But since you're a manager and not technically a singer, and since there aren't really any girl characters yet, then by all means go ahead XD!

I made more girl spots because usually for these RPs the girl spots fill up quickly and it takes forever to fill the boy spots! This RP is the exception :P. Also, there are girl J-Pop groups with over 10 members in them (so the same applies to guys sometimes)!... but the number difference makes the two groups a little different XD.

But maybe later on SMILE POP could add a new member to their band XP. One that likes to stir things up a bit... I dunno ^_^ ...

AND YAY! WORLD DOMINATION! Now, let's eat tacos!

ImSoRawr
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forkandspoon00 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:41 am

Feel free to make your girl character Kaori's best friend, Unicorn Luv because I think it's a great idea! It'll definitely make the story more interesting. :)

forkandspoon00
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:54 am

T-t-t-TEN girls in one band cooperating for rizzles!!! *fallsover*
No way man, just no way. I can't imagine how frazzled their poor manager must be, Ren is thanking his lucky stars right now!

And cool beans fork! I'll get on it right away!

Unicorn Luv
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:31 pm

Unicorn Luv
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forkandspoon00 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:50 pm

I read Maaka's bio. I really like it. I think some interesting drama could happen between her and Kaori at some point in the story.

forkandspoon00
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!