Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 »

Players Wanted: Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos »

The Claiming

IDEAS

a part of “The Claiming”, a fictional universe by Whimsical_Wonder211.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Claiming”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

IDEAS

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whimsical_Wonder211 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:15 pm

Ideas

Okay, I tried making this thread in the previous blank thread, but it didn't work. So, everyone should just ignore said blank thread like it doesn't exist. :P This thread, well, is for ideas for the role-play. Whatever you think up, even simple little things, to keep everything interesting. I will edit this post whenever a good idea comes up that will all agree on and list it here. Get your thinking caps on, everyone!

A side note:: This role-play will hopefully get going by Wednesday, so stick with us! Think up things, message others, etc. I might be removing the last two roles, so we can start soon. It will work out. I WILL BE POSTING WHO CLAIMS WHO LATER THIS EVENING. Once I do remember to PM your claimee or claimer and discuss how the "taking" occurred. If you have any questions for me, please feel free to ask.

Idea-Wise, all we have so far is::

A rival pack causing some trouble once the full moon has pasted.
Also, someone mentioned the humans trying to plan an escape. I like the idea, think it'd be funny. What do the other humans think?

I figured the role-play will start a week before the full moon. Sound good to everyone?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Whimsical_Wonder211
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: IDEAS

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littleplantboy on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:37 pm

I feel like if the humans had a plan to escape Nathan would fuck it up so bad xD he's really bad at lying or trying to hide things
my life is a dramatic yaoi tbh

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

littleplantboy
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:07 pm

This is brilliant. I like this idea of them trying to plan an escape. I was figuring that they would at least try something, and I'd love to see how they'd get punished for failing XD The wolves would definitely have to be careful about opening doors with the humans around. LOL how ironic is that? The canines have to be careful about opening a door to the outside world lest their humans slip past and make a break for it. Role-switch.
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whimsical_Wonder211 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:45 pm

Poor Nathan! XD

And I know, it is very ironic.. And funny. :x I say it's a go. The humans will just have to come up with a plan, and one of them has to get it started. :P

Trying to think up other ideas!

Whimsical_Wonder211
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:15 pm

Skwidge that was so hilarious, I almost choked on my water. Thank you.

Well, I talked about this with Whim, but it is still rough. But, after all that happens with the full moon, some or all of the newly converted humans trying to communicate with their families or some such thing. It would definitely freak the town out if a bunch of the young adults went missing at the same time. So perhaps there could be some failed escape attempt or something, as others mentioned, and the werewolves could come to some agreement with the claimed's as to what excuse to make to the families/ how to exit their former lives? This is just because the majority of the humans have family and friends who would miss them when they disappear with no explanation. Any thoughts?
How I feel when writing a post...
ImageImage

slcam
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whimsical_Wonder211 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:21 pm

I definitely vouch for that idea, slcam. Everyone should probably discuss that as well. I know Rorie's family will be freaking out! Lol.

Whimsical_Wonder211
Member for 7 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!