Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Furuba!! Gen X

Idle Chit-Chat

a part of “Furuba!! Gen X”, a fictional universe by NasiaWords.

Fruits Basket was a tale of adventure and love, well known all over the world. In this adaption of Furuba, anything can happen. Even a broken curse.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Furuba!! Gen X”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Idle Chit-Chat

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:23 pm

This one is straight forward. It should be where random talk and such shall take place. Say whatever you want here, but be respectful with your words.

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NasiaWords
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Idle Chit-Chat

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:45 pm

I should point out that you can reserve up to three characters as long as you are committed to them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NasiaWords
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:32 pm

I'm off to work guys! So don't get scared if I don't respond XD I don't have a cell phone so I can't check this on my breaks, but it'll be my first priority once I get home, I promise! I'll do an update real quick on open positions.

Taken:
Rat
Cat
Human 1

Reserved:
Ox
Rabbit
Snake
Horse
God

Open:
Human 2
Goat
Pig
Dog
Rooster
Dragon
Tiger
Monkey

NasiaWords
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:43 pm

I was expecting to see more reservations when I got back XD Oh wells.

NasiaWords
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PINKanime on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:50 am

so sorry my Character Sheet looks like S*** so far, I need to catch up on my BBCoding. I'll probably be done tomorrow~
Cheers~
When we were still in the world of living, death was something that came indiscriminately and randomly. So, there was no way to fight it.
Yuri Nakamura (Angel Beats!)

PINKanime
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:26 pm

@PINKanime: I love him so far XD Good work!

UPDATE 2:
Taken:
Rat
Cat
Human 1
Horse
Goat

Reserved:
Ox
Rabbit
Snake
God

Open:
Human 2
Pig
Dog
Rooster
Dragon
Tiger
Monkey

NasiaWords
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:27 pm

Today is the last day for any Reservations. The ox and the God are the only ones I have received any WIP's for. So, I'm going to send out PM's and if there is no response, I'm going to open up those characters.

NasiaWords
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:54 pm

Anyone know someone or some people who would be interested in this thing?

I was looking to start this thing tomorrow. And if you don't have your CS finished, don't panic, it'll be okay XD You can jump in at any time.

NasiaWords
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:04 pm

I'm also assuming that you guys what to know how this is going to start.

I was thinking about starting off right after school gets off, and you can either: A) Go to the popular Cafe and converse with whomever is there. B) Go to the park right next to the Sohma Estate and converse with whoever is there. OR C) Go grocery shopping and converse whoever is there.

If anyone has any other idea's shoot.

NasiaWords
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:32 pm

Just in curiosity as it was not stated, but you did not receive the WIP for the Rooster?
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:03 pm

I received one, yes 0.0

NasiaWords
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:19 pm

So I'm going to be gone for work pretty soon. I can work on the first post now, but I wont have it up until about 8:00 pm Mountain time.

NasiaWords
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PINKanime on Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:50 pm

Mwahahaha finished everything but the history...

PINKanime
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:08 am

I was supposed to have it up by 8 ... I'm sorry guys! Stuff came up, I'll do it now!!

NasiaWords
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:35 pm

Update #3:

Open:
God
Snake
Tiger
Dog
Pig

Reserved:
Human 2
Rooster
Dragon

Taken:
Human 1
Rat
Ox
Rabbit
Goat
Cat
Horse
Monkey

NasiaWords
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:26 pm

Okay! Posting has begun! The Rooster is also available for grabs now. Sigma has been ill and didn't want to slow us down! And also, I want to apologize if I'm posting to much, but I need to get something out before bed cause I won't be on till late tomorrow. So my apologies!!!

NasiaWords
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erstwhile on Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:59 am

No need to apologize!

I am going to post after everyone else made their first post~

Erstwhile
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erstwhile on Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:36 pm

Sorry for the double post. Just saying that I'll post for my second chara tomorrow and perhaps get down to the character relationship chart, too, eventually hopefully.

No seriously, I apologize for the delay (with this, I also order PINKanime to make they're first post <3)

Erstwhile
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:30 pm

I wanted to let you guys know that I won't be on till late tomorrow because of work, so I apologize in advance for any inconveniences I may cause!

NasiaWords
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:36 pm

Soooo .... Did everyone die? 'Cause I'm still waiting on EVERYONE ._.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!