Announcements: Universe of the Month! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) »

Players Wanted: New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Grimm's Fairies [Roleplayer(s) Wanted] » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. »

Idol Worship

Idol Worship

a part of “Idol Worship”, a fictional universe by cybernekokaito.

Showbusiness ruins a person. These four idol groups will do anything to stay in the limelight. Will they stop at nothing to get what they want?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Idol Worship”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Idol Worship

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:53 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Idol Worship"
--
ask any questions or reserve characters here. please provide a faceclaim & a name (unless you don't have a name yet) when reserving characters. we will start once all the spots have been filled. you're allowed to take more than one character but i ask that you don't exceed four

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cybernekokaito
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Idol Worship

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sixlilies on Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:10 am

i'm so excited for this..............

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sixlilies
Member for 5 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazamizari on Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:24 am

I'd like to make a boy for goodKNIGHT.

FC| Reiji Kotobuki - Uta no Prince-Sama

HIS NAME SHALL BE SHOUHEI MADARAME

I think he'll only be mildly mischievous and more of a "let's all get along, but like for real don't upstage me." Type.
(/^_^)/

Mazamizari
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:34 am

Can I reserve a slot for a boy in House of Cards?

You probably saw this coming, but the FC will be my adorable Chuuya Nakahara from the one and only Bungou Stray Dogs ~

Might be able to find a better picture after work but for now...

Not sure on the name yet, will have a think and edit this post when I decide on one if that's alright? :)
ImageImageImage

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 5 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:45 am

absolutely! i'll add you guys soon (im playing overwatch)

cybernekokaito
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:53 am

Yo, so I have this character I've made for another roleplay and I absolutely adore her. So I've been waiting for an opportunity to use her (since the last roleplay never started), and finally a roleplay she fits in shows up! Hooray!

And she's a total bitch so I think the Glass Slipper is the right group for her.

FC is Megumi Kitagawa from Sukitte Ii Na Yo.
And her name is Felicie Mélisande, if you want me to change it I can do that. (Because she was made to be French but yeah I can change it!)

She's no do-gooder... But I can't say she's a prankster either because she's more of a bully and a queen bee? So yeah on the inside she's nasty.

And is there going to be a character sheet that everyone needs to follow or is everyone allowed to do it by themselves as long as they have the information mentioned in the Rules?
Look alive, Sunshine.

Lyysa
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:42 am

do whatever for the profile!

cybernekokaito
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:03 am

also, i can make felicie an exchange student, which means we can only have one more exchance student

cybernekokaito
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:23 am

Alright Felicie will be the first exchange student, that sound great.

Lyysa
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:58 am

since some of my friends are also asking to reserve spots, we have:

three left in goodKNIGHT!
two left in House of Cards
four left in HanaKotoba
one left in boys club!
three left in PRiNCeLY
one left in Glass Slipper
four left in Ningyo no Dansu
three left in cutiepop

cybernekokaito
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:40 am

hm for some reason it won't let me upload an icon for akane ;_;

cybernekokaito
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:41 am

OMG I DONT CARE IF IM IN LIKE FOUR RPS I GOTTA DO THIS ONE. #BESTRPIDEA2k16

I wanna try going for Cutie Pop. ;)

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:11 am

Hiya! Can I please reserve a girl for Ningyo No Dansu?

Her name is going to be Nova Alekstrova

FC | Celestia Ludenberg

Nova is by no means a do-gooder, and in fact takes sadistic pleasure in causing trouble for people. However, this doesn't mean she has ever done any serious harm, just meddles and sticks her nose into other peoples business, often when it isn't wanted. Though in the end, most of her meddling ends up resulting in something good, even if it was embarrassing/frustrating to endure for her victim.

Miyer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:37 pm

°ẞ0llisīic° wrote:OMG I DONT CARE IF IM IN LIKE FOUR RPS I GOTTA DO THIS ONE. #BESTRPIDEA2k16

I wanna try going for Cutie Pop. ;)

I'm in 5 rps too so i think this one will be my last that I join for a while

Miyer wrote:
Hiya! Can I please reserve a girl for Ningyo No Dansu?

Her name is going to be Nova Alekstrova

FC | Celestia Ludenberg

Nova is by no means a do-gooder, and in fact takes sadistic pleasure in causing trouble for people. However, this doesn't mean she has ever done any serious harm, just meddles and sticks her nose into other peoples business, often when it isn't wanted. Though in the end, most of her meddling ends up resulting in something good, even if it was embarrassing/frustrating to endure for her victim.

reserved!

cybernekokaito
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:48 pm

So, for cutie pop, I think the FC would most likely be Rin Hoshizora from Love Live! Her name will be Juniper Oakwood, an exchange student from Australia:

She's a do-gooder who's known for her epic pranks. She resembles that of a cat, which shows in her michevious personality. Some of her pranks have hurt people, even put them in the hospital, but she's never meant too much harm. Her dream is to be a world-renowned idol and she'll do anything to get there, even if she has to hurt people both physically and mentally.

I'd probably describe her as "an experienced idol with a sick sense of humor" since I'm planning to make it so that she's been in two idol groups, but was kicked out both of them because she caused severe injuries to some of her fellow members.

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:57 pm

alright nice!!

also mazamizari, you beat me to mamoru miyano as a voice claim www

cybernekokaito
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lord of pandemonium on Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:58 pm

would it be possible to reserve the last spot for boys club
i will be sure to sort everything else out later...

lord of pandemonium
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:59 pm

so i kinda slipped up & im being lenient & allowing 3 foreigners, but i absolutely think that's where i'll draw the line. everyone else should be japanese or half japanese

cybernekokaito
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:43 pm

i hope people will make characters for princely... i really like that group ;n; (would make one of my own but I already have 4 characters)

EDIT; maybe this was a fault on my part to make so many idol groups... we'll need 32 characters to start this. i hecked up

cybernekokaito
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:53 pm

It's so funny how Juniper's name pic is in the font called CutiePop and her unit is CutiePop. xD
Also, I'll get as much done for her sheet today, but I won't be able to do a lot tomorrow because of my surgery. So, save the spot for me!

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 5 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!