Image dump. A place to share nice character and other art

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Image dump. A place to share nice character and other art

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilyfloof on Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:22 pm

As said above. This is a place for sharing. Be aware that anything posted here is free to be used by anyone. That said, If you find some nice character/Location/Scenery/Weapon or otherwise/Etc Art and feel like sharing but don't want it to get buried. Go ahead and drop it here. You never know, someone might come through here and give your image a home here on RPG

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lilyfloof
Member for 2 years
Author Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Group Theory Person of Interest Property Buyer Storyteller Beta Tester Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Re: Image dump. A place to share nice character and other ar

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilyfloof on Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:49 pm

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lilyfloof
Member for 2 years
Author Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Group Theory Person of Interest Property Buyer Storyteller Beta Tester Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilyfloof on Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:54 pm

Lilyfloof
Member for 2 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:06 pm

Lily, you might want to link thumbnails via imgur... your images are pretty big and we can't see what's what.

Absenthia
Member for 10 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:30 pm

I'd also like to invite you to one of our peer-to-peer experiments, where we're attempting to accumulate and organize a library of content without using a server. Any existing member of the swarm can help you join — if the link doesn't work by default, that is!
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 14 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilyfloof on Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:51 am

OH. Thankyou for the advise Remaeus. Unfortunately I'm not able to access Imgur on this computer due to school filtering. Deviantart is also blocked which is why I use artstation. But when I'm on my laptop I'll definitely do that and thank you for the invitation!

Lilyfloof
Member for 2 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!