Images don't update?

a topic in Help, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: Scholars, Coders

Something not working as expected? Looking for a guide to help you find something? Check here for your answer!

Images don't update?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Epik_B0mber on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:05 pm

I've noticed that when I go to update an image for a character or something.
It doesn't
It'll say it did, but it doesn't. And it really drives me nuts.
I also noticed that I does update it, but only for those who haven't seen what the previous picture was. If they're new to the place, they'll see your updated picture, but then if you update it again they're stuck on that picture. I also only tried this once so I don't know if there's a glitch going on or something like that, but if it's gonna be like that for other people, me don't likie! So please,

HELP

IS IT JUST ME
OR
IS THIS TRUE?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Epik_B0mber
Member for 2 years
Visual Appeal Promethean World Builder Group Theory Author Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Person of Interest Conversationalist Builder Lifegiver

Re: Images don't update?

Tips: 32.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:43 pm

IT''S NOT JUST YOU! It's your cache.

Go to your browser settings and clear your cache - you'll see the images appear!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 32.00 INK in return for their work.

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!