Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Imaginerium

Imaginerium

a part of “Imaginerium”, a fictional universe by UnderBlack.

"We were just doing what most teenagers do, so why did it go so wrong for us?"

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Imaginerium”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Imaginerium

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:19 pm

@UnderBlack
Ooh okay! Hooray clues for the friends to get out of here! Awww thank you! :D I actually thought we had a posting order of Sebastian, Seth, Lucas, Emelia, or something like that. xD

@Darkie
The funny thing is she's next to Lucas and dead. xD Imagine Lucas trying to talk to her and then realize she's been dead all along. O.o I like the poison though. It's like they thought they had a plan and protected everyone but they didn't protect Ginger. :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FateWhisperer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderBlack on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:15 am

For Ginger's death, she didn't pass out, her neck actually snapped because of how violently the octopus shook her. A weak girl against an octopus does that, so when they realize that she's actually dead a lot of the friends are going to break down and tears and dark thoughts and craziness adds with Elizabeth which I will post about in my next post after the others have posted. But if you guys prefer poison then go with poison ^^ This is your story as much as it's mine =)

There's not really a posting order but It's best not to post right after another person when you've posted just before, just so that people can follow and have some time to say what they want ;)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UnderBlack
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:09 am

Sorry for the long wait. I couldn't access RoleplayGateaway for some reasons in two days .w.
Or it could have been my lappy acting up x3 I can't tell. Anyway! I'll be a bit slow until after the weekend because we're getting guest and then I won't be so active during closing on next weekend because I turn 20 next Friday! :D

Darkie
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderBlack on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:43 am

Hey no worries, I have been working a lot, typing things for people so I never really thought to connect and I wouldn't have had the time to respond either ^^ Anyways, I won't be around from the 2nd of August to the 18th. . .
Congrats for your 20th Birthday!!!! Have lots of fun !!!!!

UnderBlack
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:35 am

Are we going to start this one again? I mean, school have probably started again for everyone and I think by now UnderBlack came back from where ever he/she was. I just think we should get this one going again!

Darkie
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:43 am

Yeah I was wondering about that as well. I'm about to go to my dorm soon so if it starts up it'll take awhile, but I'll definately be back. But yeah it's past August 18. I'd love to get it going again but Seth is stuck until Seb responds.

FateWhisperer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!